Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the essay she’d have sent him about how hun isn’t replying to her, she’s had a very stressful hour giving the children their breakfast and brushing their hair and the nanny is running 5 minutes late so she doesn’t know what to do as it’s 5 minutes into her time fulfilling her own needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Early one but next thread title suggestion- Naomiella21 - manifesting her goals doesn’t care about ‘trolls’

So two high chairs, facing the TV. Why doesn’t she get them a small table and they sit together at meal time? Or would that mean parenting as in a high chair they’re strapped down.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s funny is she so reads on here 😂 only yesterday I said why they drinking Ribera instead of having beakers ….. suddenly both have one 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So sometimes she shares her children, times when she’s out and about she doesn’t share her children.. (but don’t worry they’re there!!!.. BS!!!!!!!!)

funny how today they are all constantly on her stories… given the nanny a holiday Nay or just trying to be mum of the year 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get how can you put your kids down to bed at half 6??? That's way too early at that time I'm just about giving my baby a bath & bottle then bed at half 7 lol

Reactions: 9
I’m just going to sit back and enjoy watching her run herself into the ground pretending to be ‘fulfilled’ doing the one thing she can’t do on her parent. She won’t be able to keep it up for long but it’ll fun watching her try and prove us ‘trolls’ wrong

I’m just going to sit back and enjoy watching her run herself into the ground pretending to be ‘fulfilled’ doing the one thing she can’t do on her parent. She won’t be able to keep it up for long but it’ll fun watching her try and prove us ‘trolls’ wrong
This! I’ve been on these threads for a while because she absolutely baffles me! So she’s doing damage control from last night, trying to prove us tattlers wrong…only so long stupid Hun can pretend to keep this up. I’ll be generous and give her a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of God will someone tell this women it's YOU'RE not YOUR. If you're going to spam the gram with your shite at least learn to spell.

Glad I got that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t screen shot! I don’t know how lol

But on the current post of cass (currently 3rd post)
She put
‘And one day if you ever see these captions……….’

So surely she is aware of all the other tit she’s posted he will see too or she’s that thick 🙈

Reactions: 4
This page has had me laughing all day, tattle really has her rattled!

I don’t understand the nonsense this morning, claiming we don’t see everything, but if she doesn’t film it she moans about it!
Also why again does she want a medal about bathing her kids every night on her own, making their breakfast on her own - don’t most mums just crack on and do this? Or is she just making the point cos the nanny ain’t there doing that for her today/this week? - just like she’s making the point of dog walking with the kids when she’s usually banished them to their beds by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This! I’ve been on these threads for a while because she absolutely baffles me! So she’s doing damage control from last night, trying to prove us tattlers wrong…only so long stupid Hun can pretend to keep this up. I’ll be generous and give her a week 🤣
I think even a week is being generous 😂 remember when she wasn't posting the kids anymore and then did the same day and carried on as normal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How annoying must she be filming their every move… then claiming she doesn’t show everything 🙄

Reactions: 2
How annoying must she be filming their every move… then claiming she doesn’t show everything 🙄
She must be creaming her pants to be out with Perri and his gf 🤣 literally hours earlier she was claiming we hardly see any of her day but then spends the day recording every moment and then the dog walk 🤭 she’s not all there this one!

• Haha
I dont get what she means by ‘ i dont post every park and farm trip’
She posts every single day hundreds of stories at a time. Every single place she goes she shares even tonight on a dog walk she was the only one filming it. How can hun lie so much? She has got to he deluded. She would not in a million years go out for the day and not story it.

Reactions: 13
Lol Jordan walks like a overweight geriatric!
Really don’t understand how he’s doing that show where it’s clear he’s not in the healthy state that someone presenting that programme.
He’s probably taking so many jobs and working away from home so much because he knows his days as a dancer are numbered.
my opinion Jordan and Peri’s dress sense is awful!, saying that peri gets away with it he’s not so heavy looking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol Jordan walks like a overweight geriatric!
Really don’t understand how he’s doing that show where it’s clear he’s not in the healthy state that someone presenting that programme.
He’s probably taking so many jobs and working away from home so much because he knows his days as a dancer are numbered.
my opinion Jordan and Peri’s dress sense is awful!, saying that peri gets away with it he’s not so heavy looking
To be fair, anyone doing that style of dance professionally, isn’t going to be around forever (unless you’re a talented choreographer like Ashley who will probably make money from it until he retires). Age is definitely a factor, as is fitness and injury. I can’t fault Jordan for making money and building a new career with his radio gig, plus the other bits and pieces he’s done. He’s clearly trying to provide a decent lifestyle for his family, now and in the future. I’m sure he’s very aware that work could dry up at any point.
What pisses me off is that Princess Nay claims to be so financially independent, when she’s clearly only able to buy her ridiculous trainers because Jordan is paying the bills. Not to mention the fact he’s working 7 days a week and she can’t even parent their children properly while he’s away, or give him a lie-in on the rare mornings he’s at home.

Reactions: 16
Don’t ask me why.. but I feel bit sorry for Jordan!

He just seems the kind of person with his head in the sky and will just go along with anything to keep her happy!
Maybe he doesn’t know his worth and just sticks with it🤷‍♀️

Course I don’t know, but that’s the image they both give off 🤷‍♀️

Also annoys me when she says “my money” “on my own”.. never see him referring to everything as “mine or my”

How you going to get married if you don’t understand about being a partner Nay? All about being equal…

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.