Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it’s far from what being a stay at home mum is . I work full time but my friend is a stay at home mum . When we meet for coffee she has the kids when we go get our nails done she has the kids . If we are shopping she brings the kids and date nights are not very often for her and If they eat out it’s as a family … she can Keep saying she’s with them all day but we know it’s lies

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately for Nay you can’t ✨manifest✨ being a good parent in the same way you can new ballys 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s only just clicked that she said she had the nanny to work alongside her, what’s the bleeping point?
The nanny is caring for NayNay at this point, not the children. She clearly needs that support and guidance to be around her own children, which is actually pretty heartbreaking.
If it was evident that she was becoming more confident and effective when she’s on her own with them, then fair enough, but that is not the case.
Those poor children.

Reactions: 9
She definitely needs to see someone, this women is beyond delusional. I’ve only seen her take Cass to work once and she’s going on like it’s a everyday thing and tbh if that’s what she calls work then I really don’t know for her 😩 yeh they have money, nice cars, big house. loads of toys for the kids but bottom line is we all know she isn’t the best parent. She doesn’t even look like she’s got one maternal bone in her body, she isn’t neutering at all. She generally spends more time pampering herself and seeing friends than she does spending time her children.
I’m honestly so sick of her and I’m so sick of people who have children but leave the parenting to others. She doesn’t even deserve to be called a stay at home mum, well simply because she doesn’t stay at home with them. My daughter is 2 in November and I barely get time to go to the toilet by myself, let a loan get my nails done, hair done and go for lunches but I wouldn’t change it for the world because she is my miracle baby and at least I know I was there for the most fundamental 2 years of her life and I didn’t miss things her first world, first walk etc. And I defiantly wont be standing back whilst someone else’s teaches her to ride a bike 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Just spotted her grid post, called it that she only took Cass because she needed a child 🙃🙃🙃

Her and Jordan need a complete and utter reality check. How either of them can genuinely think they're good parents is beyond me. They made the nanny take their child to a new class whilst they went for a walk and lunch. That is not good parenting. Jordan came home from a few days away and went on a date night instead of spending time with the kids. That is not good parenting. Nay stopped letting Mimi go to ballet because she was excited. That is not good parenting. Nay went to an event where everyone had taken their kids, she left hers with the nanny. That is not good parenting. I could go on and on.

She spends more time in a week away from her kids than I do in a year. Parenting is bloody hard but do not make a mockery constantly saying how you never get time to be yourself when you are constantly showing yourself doing stuff for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just spotted her grid post, called it that she only took Cass because she needed a child 🙃🙃🙃

Her and Jordan need a complete and utter reality check. How either of them can genuinely think they're good parents is beyond me. They made the nanny take their child to a new class whilst they went for a walk and lunch. That is not good parenting. Jordan came home from a few days away and went on a date night instead of spending time with the kids. That is not good parenting. Nay stopped letting Mimi go to ballet because she was excited. That is not good parenting. Nay went to an event where everyone had taken their kids, she left hers with the nanny. That is not good parenting. I could go on and on.

She spends more time in a week away from her kids than I do in a year. Parenting is bloody hard but do not make a mockery constantly saying how you never get time to be yourself when you are constantly showing yourself doing stuff for yourself.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This exactly ❤

Reactions: 2
She’s drove me here. Honestly when will the penny drop with her. It’s the things she does post that are alarming not the things she doesn’t post! She is always posting her time away from them so therefore all those things she allegedly doesn’t post will not compensate for all the time she has away from them. I mean she left Cass on his birthday to go to the gym? Who in their right mind chooses to leave their child on their birthday? There will be years of him potentially being in school for it. Also, does she want a medal for doing the bare minimum, you’re a mother, you’re supposed to bath them and dress them ect, not something you seek recognition for? So degrading to us moms who actually put all our effort into our children alongside a real job and everything else life throws at us, but god forbid you have a difference of opinion to her and you’re “bitter” or “unhappy”, no Nay just know a tit mom when we see one!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so so glad more people are seeing her true colours. She couldn’t keep it up for long, it’s so clear how much time away from her children she has and how she prioritises herself over everyone and everything.

I’m not sure if there’s something wrong (perhaps childhood trauma, mental health issues) that stops her being a hands on mother like she claims or whether she is just selfish and trying to cover her tracks to look like a good mum. Either way it’s catching up with her, she’s caught out in her own lies and is now trying to do damage control. The sooner brands see her for who she really is and her followers too, the better.

Reactions: 4
Just leaving these here- she’s been reading here again. I think she’s living in dreamland. She does post every single thing on her Insta though, she posts herself in the shower, posts herself from morning until bedtime?!

As for Jordan and Perry getting a radio show ‘a goal we didn’t think would happen for years’- have a day off, they didn’t get that because they’re talented, they got it because diversity gave them a leg up and they were in the public eye. It was a bit of luck and circumstance. They didn’t go through loads of interviews, beats hundreds of candidates. I totally get it’s a great achievement but I hate how she makes it out like he go there through pure talent….

Big hun 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just leaving these here- she’s been reading here again. I think she’s living in dreamland. She does post every single thing on her Insta though, she posts herself in the shower, posts herself from morning until bedtime?!

As for Jordan and Perry getting a radio show ‘a goal we didn’t think would happen for years’- have a day off, they didn’t get that because they’re talented, they got it because diversity gave them a leg up and they were in the public eye. It was a bit of luck and circumstance. They didn’t go through loads of interviews, beats hundreds of candidates. I totally get it’s a great achievement but I hate how she makes it out like he go there through pure talent….

Big hun 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She’s so triggered by here it’s hilarious! Don’t read here if the truth hurts hun 🤣
The thing is she needs to actually take note herself. She needs to enjoy her life, her children, her home…maybe then she can find true happiness. She puts enough on her social media for all of us to have a pretty good idea how absent she is, how little she does as a mum and how much she moans about her children. Only the other day moaning she’d had a awful hour with them before the nanny arrived 🤡

Reactions: 6
I get parenting is hard, I cried most of Sunday from sickness and heartburn(pregnant) and my 2 and 3 year old were in full on fist fights they were putting WWE to shame😂 but I picked myself back up and carried on, because that’s what you do as a parent, not just as a mum, my partner has some awful days at work and comes home and makes dinner or will take the kids to the park for a few hours so I can just breathe without two children following me around.. they have an awful dynamic, they’re an awful pairing and it truly shows in how they parent their children

I’m really shocked they don’t have TVs in the kids rooms.. it seems the type of thing she would do, sorry if anyone has TVs in there kids rooms, I just think it’s unneeded and as a child who had a tv in her room from 4 I wish my parents didn’t let me as even now as a 23 year old I massively struggle to fall asleep without the tv on, and that is a waste of electric😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I bet she would Love to post about tattle but she won’t because she knows more people will come her and read it and turn against her 😂😂

Not to compare the two but how much nicer is Ashley’s wife . You can tell she loves her kids and has time for them . And when she takes them places it’s because she wants to not because she is being paid to fir an add . Also she pays for her own trips . Naomi had a gifted peppy pig day she didn’t need she has enough money to pay herself . Then she took cass out for the day and that was all for an ad .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Naomi the voice of reason for all the tit influencers today..

DO ME A FAVOUR?!!!!…

Babes stop trying to justify/ cover your crappy ways! 😩

• Heart
I

I can’t see what she puts anymore 😂😂😂
Basically the screen shot I put above, all the Insta huns are sharing it 🤣

they’re all as bad as each other!!Over sharing and monetising their kids. Especially Chloe Lauren the girl who loves to show off everything. She went to Westfield the same as nay nay the other say, but at least she took all her kids, didn’t just pick one 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
She’s honestly not normal . She says “ I bath them alone “ ” I feed them alone “ what do you want hun a medal the majority of mothers do the same 😂👏🏻 And I seriously would love to know how a nanny works alongside you … so you pay somebody to just stand in your house do you ?? Weirdo hun . Who’s watching them now why your on insta getting all the huns to repost your crappy speech 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What worries me is that I genuinely don’t think she sees anything wrong with how she behaves and/or parents her children. And the fact that other ‘influencers’ 🤢 support her doesn’t help at all.
It will come back to bite her though, when those children either realise how much they’ve missed out on and retaliate, or it reflects in their behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.