Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anxiety because ‘her needs aren’t fulfilled’. Someone please give her head a wobble. A few days with her children and only Sunday appeared to be on her own and she’s going to cry that she needs me time. She’s managed to get her hair and eyelashes done this week so far and we’re only on Thursday! Imagine living in the real world hun

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s such a joke. Her needs haven’t been fulfilled this week? She can’t be serious, she has to be pulling our leg. I’ve never know a mum have SO much time to herself, she may as well not even be a mum!

Reactions: 9
If you didn't put them to bed before 6 maybe Mimi would sleep later.
And flip me not having time for herself poor hun.

Reactions: 7
Seriously her needs aren’t fulfilled 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know a mum anywhere who’s needs are fulfilled because when you have children they are meant to come first, your needs aren’t a priority anymore. She has annoyed me so much today with her pathetic “im so anxious” stories. Maybe it’s a dig at Jordan so he can rush home and take her out or have the kids on the weekend because he has so much time with doing radio and diversity making money for her to spend on tit for herself.
Also I think fran is so real, yes she might not put the shopping away because her kids are climbing on her but she is putting her kids first, you can see the bond she has with them, there is no comparison between her and nay nay

• Heart
Omg 🤣 her needs aren’t fulfilled?!!? What more does she need, she gyms, hair, lashes, mid week meet ups with friends, baths, date nights?! Girl needs to get a grip. She’s such a princess it’s unbelievable 🤦🏼‍♀️

1- if children are put to bed before 6 likelihood is they’ll wake up at 5:30
2- if sweets are in the house and in the view of the children they’re not a ‘treat’ as she calls them and there’s a reason Mimi wants them for breakfast.
3- vittys.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Again she’s left me absolutely speechless this morning 😳 she clearly woken up with verbal diarrhoea not bleeping anxiety the dopey cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying how much she loves them and how they’ve saved her, still can’t spend more than a day alone with them

I'm sorry but this girl is living in an absolute dream world. She needs to put her phone down and spend some quality time without forcing it for the gram. I hate materialistic people that have to brag about their goods too. Maybe her anxiety would reduce if she used some of her money to help other people that are a hella lot less fortunate than her! Why doesn't she send the kids to nursery or playgroup if she wants a break I don't get the nanny thing - or is this just her wanting a higher status x

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but this girl is living in an absolute dream world. She needs to put her phone down and spend some quality time without forcing it for the gram. I hate materialistic people that have to brag about their goods too. Maybe her anxiety would reduce if she used some of her money to help other people that are a hella lot less fortunate than her! Why doesn't she send the kids to nursery or playgroup if she wants a break I don't get the nanny thing - or is this just her wanting a higher status x
All of this 🙌🏼

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely a status thing, cass would benefit from a nursery much more than a nanny

It’s definitely a status thing, cass would benefit from a nursery much more than a nanny
I also find it interesting how she shares so much of the boy but the little girl doesn't get a look in really... Because she won't pose for staged photos. It's crazy!!!

Reactions: 3
Nursery was beneath our Nay so she’s going to send her nappy wearing child to prep school. The real reason because if they were to go to nursery the hours and days are set so she can’t decide to just swan off for a well deserved lunch on her own, stay at really nice premier inns with the other part time parent and just generally be a massive knob!

Reactions: 4
100 per cent this Princess is living in cloud cuckoo Land 🙄 cannot believe what she's been ranting on about this morning FFS 😡

Reactions: 4
I’m still in shock 🤣 if her needs aren’t fulfilled why doesn’t she do something like get any actual job?! Learn a language, volunteer for a charity?! The problem is she has everything, can dump her kids with the nanny whenever she chooses and thinks Instagram is an actual job.
Maybe she’d feel more ‘fulfilled’ if she actually did something with her life instead of showing off for strangers on the gram, spending Jordan’s money and pampering herself. I’d always say a stay at home mum who commits to her kids is doing a really hard but rewarding job, but she doesn’t even do that, she does nothing but things for herself?!! Honestly, girl needs to get a grip, I get the feeling she’ll have annoyed a lot of her followers this morning, or sent some lurkers here 🤣🤣

• Heart
I’m still in shock 🤣 if her needs aren’t fulfilled why doesn’t she do something like get any actual job?! Learn a language, volunteer for a charity?! The problem is she has everything, can dump her kids with the nanny whenever she chooses and thinks Instagram is an actual job.
Maybe she’d feel more ‘fulfilled’ if she actually did something with her life instead of showing off for strangers on the gram, spending Jordan’s money and pampering herself. I’d always say a stay at home mum who commits to her kids is doing a really hard but rewarding job, but she doesn’t even do that, she does nothing but things for herself?!! Honestly, girl needs to get a grip, I get the feeling she’ll have annoyed a lot of her followers this morning, or sent some lurkers here 🤣🤣
was about to jump on and say the same thing but you beat me to it 🤝😂

She’s such a joke. Her needs haven’t been fulfilled this week? She can’t be serious, she has to be pulling our leg. I’ve never know a mum have SO much time to herself, she may as well not even be a mum!
Literally , I don’t even have time to go to the toilet in peace 😂😂😂😂

I don’t know if she’s deluded or just unintelligent. It’s sad but true: once you become a parent, your needs are no longer the priority because YOU chose to bring a child into the world. It wasn’t their decision. It was yours. So you have a responsibility to commit to raising them in the best way possible. She’s got everything on a plate given to her and it still isn’t enough.
I don’t know why but she’s really annoyed me this morning more than usual. Probably because at three o’clock this morning I was woken by my severely autistic 9 year old who’d wet the bed and (because he can’t stand the feeling of any liquid - bath times are a joy 😩) he was screaming the place down, meaning the other two children were woken. I then had to change bedding, try to settle all 3 kids, and then at 7am drag all three from their beds when they were shattered to drive them to their schools - one nursery, one primary, one special school - before logging into work at 9. I am utterly exhausted. I do it all on my own and I’m happy to do it because I chose those children but when I see Naomi whinging about not being fulfilled as I was crying trying to stop my autistic son from hitting me this morning, I really do not have any sympathy! 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if she’s deluded or just unintelligent. It’s sad but true: once you become a parent, your needs are no longer the priority because YOU chose to bring a child into the world. It wasn’t their decision. It was yours. So you have a responsibility to commit to raising them in the best way possible. She’s got everything on a plate given to her and it still isn’t enough.
I don’t know why but she’s really annoyed me this morning more than usual. Probably because at three o’clock this morning I was woken by my severely autistic 9 year old who’d wet the bed and (because he can’t stand the feeling of any liquid - bath times are a joy 😩) he was screaming the place down, meaning the other two children were woken. I then had to change bedding, try to settle all 3 kids, and then at 7am drag all three from their beds when they were shattered to drive them to their schools - one nursery, one primary, one special school - before logging into work at 9. I am utterly exhausted. I do it all on my own and I’m happy to do it because I chose those children but when I see Naomi whinging about not being fulfilled as I was crying trying to stop my autistic son from hitting me this morning, I really do not have any sympathy! 😢
You are the definition of one strong mama and your children will grow up having you as their role model 💗 She needs a reality check but the sad thing is the longer Jordan and her followers pander to her the longer it’ll go on.

• Heart
Vittys I’m bleeping dead 🤣

she’s not bleeping fulfilled! I’m literally fuming! What an utter bleep! Imagine how she’s made people feel this morning!
Nay nay! Yes you! We know your here!!!
Get a bleeping grip! You literally don’t realise how much you have! Your more than fulfilled! Your not an influencer! Your not a content creator! Your a muggy show off making other mums feel like pure tit! Your fame hungry! I think the best thing you could do today is put your Insta on private and actually live a ‘normal’ life! Stop showing your kids! Put them in preschool, grow with them! That’s what would improve your ‘mental health’
I’m bored of your dribble! Any anxiety you feel is self inflicted ! I actually think it’s guilt because you know your a tit parent!
Yes your kids saved you! Saved you from getting an only fans page! 😡

think of the example your are setting to your children! A fantastic parent and hard worker providing for them! A true warrior and not even moaning about it!
Mimi is looking at a sugar hut honey who nabbed a z lister to see her through life! And will read all over the internet that she and her brother were an accident 👍🏻 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.