Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's a bit jealous of Fran who is involved with all the diversity stuff and calls it the "family business" where as Nay would say shes at home with the kids while Jord is out at work.
Haha, Fran actually has a passion and motivation to work and help Ashley make diversity successful. She is literally the opposite of nay. They could easily have a nanny or have someone do fran’s job, but I think they adore their children and Ashley is quite rightly protective of diversity. Fran often has the laptop and will say how she’s squeezing work in or doing it in the evening, sacrificing eating or working out. Rose has had trouble sleeping at night and again, Fran is giving up her evening meal and a work out to stay with Rose. She often shows her floor bed. When have we ever seen such parenting from nay? Considering she shows everything else, but we all know her two are left to cry and struggle to settle. But I bet if she’s sad or upset, she expects Jordan to comfort her. Fran’s children have the run of the house, she lets them explore and play. Nay’s two are trapped in the playroom. Nobody is a perfect parent and Fran has made mistakes, but at least she is being present and attentive all the time.
I really do think with people who have everything there is an empty space that they're trying to fill. They think that because something new and shiny gives you a little dopamine hit that will fill it for them. Trouble is, they don't realise that the void isn't something that can be filled with material things; and that dopamine won't hang around for very long. I've always found that the richest people who have the most also expect the most from others too. And the ones who have very little to be the most aware of what true happiness is.
All of this. I had a job a few years ago where i was alongside a lot of very successful and wealthy clients and saw it so much. I do think Jordan appreciates his life and how lucky he has been but I think nay is so consumed by it all and add in the superficial world of being an influencer, it’s easy to see how she could be sucked into trying to compete and living for social media. I think a lot of what she says and does just shows how unhappy she actually is, but seriously what does she have to be unhappy about. She literally has a life most people would dream of in terms of their comfort and privilege.

Reactions: 8
Jordan’s just as bad as Nay… he encourages her behaviour whilst singing her praises of being the best mum ever.
Nay had a normal size head, not a pea head as she calls it, it’s her boob job making her head look small…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can Nay not understand… put your child to bed at 6pm they will wake up early especially if they are napping during the day. It’s not a regression, children’s energy levels change as they grow!
I’m so happy she’s getting a well deserved night out tonight, it’s been at least a week since the last one.

Poor little nay. She’s had such a tough week 🙄 what has been tough exactly. She’s so stupid. Maybe if she didn’t put the children to bed so early they wouldn’t wake so early. I don’t understand why she can’t grasp that 🤦🏼‍♀️ she can’t have her evenings alone AND a whole nights sleep. What did she expect when she had children?? And she wants a 3rd 🤯

Jordan was home last night. Wonder why she didn’t post him, perhaps he’s had enough of her pathetic whining 🙊

Reactions: 2
What time and how long do the kids nap for, I can understand the 6 bedtime if cass isn’t napping in the day, and if mimi only has an hour nap before lunch then it’s understandable, but obviously they won’t sleep in, why doesn’t she understand that? I have to put my kids down at 6 because no matter what time they go to bed they still get up between 5-6, maybe her kids are just early risers, but why does she still moan about it?

There was a pic of cass yesterday with the dummy in saying ‘I can see the tiredness’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
How?? after a good 13 plus hours at nighttime and I reckon defo 2 hour nap!! Literally awake for 8 hours of his day!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s sad today! What we thinking?? Nails? Stennys, coffee, wagas, lakey and a work out??? xx

Reactions: 1
So glad she’s getting a well needed break tonight! She definitely needs it…has she spent a day alone with her kids this week? Either way she works so hard, all those gun work outs, hours and hours spent getting her hair and lashes done, not to mention date nights and eating out. Let’s hope she can finally let her hair down tonight and have a break so her needs can be fulfilled.

Poor little nay. She’s had such a tough week 🙄 what has been tough exactly. She’s so stupid. Maybe if she didn’t put the children to bed so early they wouldn’t wake so early. I don’t understand why she can’t grasp that 🤦🏼‍♀️
because hun sleep induces sleep and there’s no room for any negativity in nays head so of course that will and will always be correct

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s sad this week obvs so needs a night out. But then has anxiety but is posting herself showing off her gym bod…..

Her post about caught up in being ‘just mum’ she doesn’t know what that feels like!! Her nanny raises her kids, she’s delusional.

I understand the concept of parents friends being their kids ‘auntie’ but she talks about evans twins kids like she’s their actual auntie, it really makes me cringe ‘aunties so proud of you’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I understand the concept of parents friends being their kids ‘auntie’ but she talks about evans twins kids like she’s their actual auntie, it really makes me cringe ‘aunties so proud of you’
Same, I cannot stand parents who call every friend they have auntie. As an auntie myself, who tries really hard with my niece and nephews, I find it really insulting. I’d understand more if there was no actual blood relatives to call auntie. She’s also only started doing it loads recently. I wonder if something has happened between the banjo clan and nay? The constant digs about not having family or support and aside from birthdays they haven’t actually chosen to have the cousins together whereas last year they were doing days out, farms etc?

So she basically has the whole day to herself, the whole evening and I’m assuming she wants the kids to lay in so she can get up a bit later and probably leave them in their beds so she can have the morning to herself too! All the whining yesterday and she’s had a night out planned! She makes me sick! She does duck all, we know she has a cleaner but she doesn’t do one single thing around the house, never seems to do any washing, ironing a bit of tidying, lazy piece of tit. My husband works his arse off and he earns good money but I still have my little business from home and I do all my washing, ironing and housework, school runs, cooking etc. I get my nails done and workout while the kids are at school and when they’re home I’m home, yes we’re entitled to a break if we need/want one but my god she does nothing to need a break from!!

Reactions: 4
She’s sad this week obvs so needs a night out. But then has anxiety but is posting herself showing off her gym bod…..

Her post about caught up in being ‘just mum’ she doesn’t know what that feels like!! Her nanny raises her kids, she’s delusional.

Especially considering she doesn't post about her actual niece and nephew!!

Reactions: 4
She’s got the audacity saying it’s so easy to get caught up being ‘ a mum’. She wouldn’t even know the definition of being one even if it hit her in the face.

• Heart
I have aunties who aint really my aunts all my mums and nans friends,my friends are my daughters auntie and I am to my friends kids but I think its just a polite thing auntie... I dont think I've ever written it or had it written its just the kids calling it she going ott and constantly saying it i don't think ever seen her say anything like that about her real niece and nephew

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else pick up on the forced “they say yes by the way” the other day from Francesca when she uploaded the flower girl/page boy biscuits? Has there been a falling out?!

Did anyone else pick up on the forced “they say yes by the way” the other day from Francesca when she uploaded the flower girl/page boy biscuits? Has there been a falling out?!
Yes I thought this too! She said they got home to the biscuits so they were either dropped there or posted. Fran’s stories about the bridesmaids thing were very telling too 😂

her moaning about this week because she’s seen her kids more than normal, imagine if she had to self isolate

Reactions: 3
her moaning about this week because she’s seen her kids more than normal, imagine if she had to self isolate
Why do you think when Mimi was poorly and showing all the covid symptoms, she didn’t seem to get her tested… (might have done but that would still mean isolating until results)… she wouldn’t cope 10 days alone in the house with them m, probably get the nanny to live with them 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.