Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get she apparently finds being a mum so hard yet still manages to have her hair and makeup done every time she sets foot out the door 🥴 I have no children, and with my 2 jobs and a business sometimes I don't even manage it... So yeah, poor love, must be such an ordeal for her.

Reactions: 6
What I don't get she apparently finds being a mum so hard yet still manages to have her hair and makeup done every time she sets foot out the door 🥴 I have no children, and with my 2 jobs and a business sometimes I don't even manage it... So yeah, poor love, must be such an ordeal for her.
That’s why they got the nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine, in her head, doing her hair and makeup classes as ‘work’ because she’s an influencer (allegedly) and needs to look good for the ‘gram.
I’d put money on that being part of her justification for having a nanny.

Reactions: 5
Same with my girl whose nearly 2, 6pm is bedtime as she doesn’t nap in the day and can’t make it any longer. She will still wake in the night sometimes and I genuinely still get excited to see her little face pop up next to my bed from her cot. It breaks my heart to think of those poor children, my mum had my daughter for 2 hours today for me to sort some things out at the stables and I felt guilty the entire time and missed her. This happens maybe once or twice a month how she can do this every day 😔 she doesn’t deserve those little ones.

Yes to this!! My daughter is mixed race and prob slightly tighter curls and very thick much longer than mimi, I won’t take her out with it being done, got to take pride in their gorgeous curls. I think the same with fran and rose it’s always knitted and unkempt.
If your hair and make up is done and your child's hair is a mess, then you should be ashamed. Fran is sometimes on IG saying oh my shopping hadn't been put away yet. Get off fuckung IG and do it then ffs. Also, do your daughter's hair instead of making IG stories

Reactions: 9
Spill the tea…..is she private? Is there any ‘my boss is a c**t’ posts? 😂

Wait…….new member…….found the nanny on IG…..are you the nanny? If so, you are most welcome here 🤣
Haha sorry to disappoint but I’m not the nanny ☺ Nothing on there really but am I allowed to post her IG handle on here? I don’t know the rules 😂😩

Reactions: 2
If your hair and make up is done and your child's hair is a mess, then you should be ashamed. Fran is sometimes on IG saying oh my shopping hadn't been put away yet. Get off fuckung IG and do it then ffs. Also, do your daughter's hair instead of making IG stories
Defiantly agree this, also it irritates me when women who have mixed race children don’t bother to maintain their kids hair or bother to do it. My daughter is also mixed race ( she has very fine soft curls). I will never take her out the house either if her hair isn’t done. Even when we are just staying at home I still make sure it’s combed and got some kind of moisture in it. Those who decide have mixed babies really need to step up and take care of their hair, if they don’t know how to then at least research or even go on YouTube it really isn’t that hard.

Reactions: 9
Haha sorry to disappoint but I’m not the nanny ☺ Nothing on there really but am I allowed to post her IG handle on here? I don’t know the rules 😂😩
I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be allowed. She’s only got a small account. We know where to see the comment she made for anyone that wants to find it.

On another note, how nice to see Mimi out of the buggy at the farm. She looked like she was having so much fun! Cass’s speech is so bad, very mumbled and not very clear. I really do hope they’re working hard on that ready for prep school.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been out for the day…..you know Nay, OUT with my child, and spending time with her and not filming her every move, you know being present and being a good mum!……and I’ve gone to IG to literally 300 stories of the same tit we see each week when they go to that farm.
Ooh I was underneath ready to catch, no you weren’t you silly witch, you were on your phone watching through a screen. You wouldn’t have caught her if she did fall! 😤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.