Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if she’s deluded or just unintelligent. It’s sad but true: once you become a parent, your needs are no longer the priority because YOU chose to bring a child into the world. It wasn’t their decision. It was yours. So you have a responsibility to commit to raising them in the best way possible. She’s got everything on a plate given to her and it still isn’t enough.
I don’t know why but she’s really annoyed me this morning more than usual. Probably because at three o’clock this morning I was woken by my severely autistic 9 year old who’d wet the bed and (because he can’t stand the feeling of any liquid - bath times are a joy 😩) he was screaming the place down, meaning the other two children were woken. I then had to change bedding, try to settle all 3 kids, and then at 7am drag all three from their beds when they were shattered to drive them to their schools - one nursery, one primary, one special school - before logging into work at 9. I am utterly exhausted. I do it all on my own and I’m happy to do it because I chose those children but when I see Naomi whinging about not being fulfilled as I was crying trying to stop my autistic son from hitting me this morning, I really do not have any sympathy! 😢
Absolutely spot on and really puts things into perspective.
You're amazing, even reading what your night was like left me feeling tired! At the end of the day you know you're giving it your all parenting your children everyday and not expecting a pity party or flaunting it on social media. It annoys me because its people like you that deserve to be treated and have a well deserved break ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her kids "saved her" from having to live an ordinary life where she would actually have to work to earn money...yes they "saved her" alright as they guaranteed she'd be set for life with connection to the Banjo clan.....I hope Jordan dumps her just before they walk up the aisle , using lazy witch 😡

Reactions: 7
Her needs are not being fulfilled?!?

I’m a married working mum to one. My needs aren’t being met every single day - Doing the washing doesn’t meet my need, doing the school run doesn’t bring me joy, having my toddler whose got a snotty nose wipe it across my hoody whilst I’m busy washing up doesn’t fill my cup ... but guess what I’m a mum, this is my job (I’ve got another one too the one I’m paid for between 9-5!) and this is the deal right now like the penny dropped fairly quickly and I soon realised where I come in the line of importance and needs being met.
Her kid is 3? - why hasn’t she twigged yet

Don’t know what she’s on about with this saving business and hinting she’s had a traumatic past - if that’s true then I feel for her, but that’s no excuse to be an absolute bloody lazy excuse of a mum and person - give your head a bloody wobble stop feeling so sorry for yourself and get on with it, absolute spoilt little rich girl wannabe!

• Heart
No, even Jordan has admitted they were accidents
But she uses natural cycles which is AMAZING, SO accurate, swipe up and get ripped off now (and likely pregnant too) 🙄 she’s such a twit. You’d think if Cass was unplanned they’d be careful but then they somehow got pregnant again when he was 6 months old. I’m actually surprised they haven’t accidentally fallen pregnant again to be honest.

• Haha
Sorry but she has from 6 every night to her bed time to fulfil her needs 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but she has from 6 every night to her bed time to fulfil her needs 🥱
This is why I put my kids to bed at 6.. I mean they also still wake up between 5 and 6 even if I put them to bed later so at least they’re getting the full 12 hours, but I 100% agree, that’s also at least 3 hours of time to herself?

No, even Jordan has admitted they were accidents
She definitely fell pregnant of purpose

I don’t know if she’s deluded or just unintelligent. It’s sad but true: once you become a parent, your needs are no longer the priority because YOU chose to bring a child into the world. It wasn’t their decision. It was yours. So you have a responsibility to commit to raising them in the best way possible. She’s got everything on a plate given to her and it still isn’t enough.
I don’t know why but she’s really annoyed me this morning more than usual. Probably because at three o’clock this morning I was woken by my severely autistic 9 year old who’d wet the bed and (because he can’t stand the feeling of any liquid - bath times are a joy 😩) he was screaming the place down, meaning the other two children were woken. I then had to change bedding, try to settle all 3 kids, and then at 7am drag all three from their beds when they were shattered to drive them to their schools - one nursery, one primary, one special school - before logging into work at 9. I am utterly exhausted. I do it all on my own and I’m happy to do it because I chose those children but when I see Naomi whinging about not being fulfilled as I was crying trying to stop my autistic son from hitting me this morning, I really do not have any sympathy! 😢
You are a super mum 💘

Reactions: 2
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It is hard but we all have our crosses to bare (except Naomi it would seem). Another hurdle for us: the middle child has been sent home to self-isolate as someone in her school bubble has tested positive for Covid. Which means begging my mother-in-law to do the double school run so I can stay at home with her whilst she isolates followed by juggling zoom classes and working full time 🙄
Naomi, if you’re reading any of this which I suspect that you are, this is real life. What I wouldn’t give to go and get my hair done or pop for a leisurely meal on my own. It beggars belief

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gym and shopping.
I’ve realised why Naomi always toys with baby no.3- newborns are fairly easy in terms of lunches out, hair etc as they sleep a lot. So for her she probably loves having a baby as an ‘accessory’ as such. Cute buggies, changing bags etc. She just doesn’t like toddlers as they are a lot of work!

• Heart
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It is hard but we all have our crosses to bare (except Naomi it would seem). Another hurdle for us: the middle child has been sent home to self-isolate as someone in her school bubble has tested positive for Covid. Which means begging my mother-in-law to do the double school run so I can stay at home with her whilst she isolates followed by juggling zoom classes and working full time 🙄
Naomi, if you’re reading any of this which I suspect that you are, this is real life. What I wouldn’t give to go and get my hair done or pop for a leisurely meal on my own. It beggars belief
But even when you get time to yourself, you will crave to get back to your kidlets because you're a real, proper mum who cares about nothing more than her children. Keep going, you're doing amazing day in day out 💜

I'm only now catching up and cannot believe what I've seen. "Needs fulfilled"..... ffs. She has more time off in a day than most of us get in a month. I'm a single mum, still feeling the after effects of cancer (all good results wise now!), and just keep going each and every day. My son is older at 11 but he still needs mum, he still needs guidance, and he still needs a clean, warm, safe home with a tummy full of good food each day. That's the job I signed up to and nothing comes before that.

But anyone who dares to comment or email would be a troll!!! She's disgusting. An absolute little brat who thinks of no one but herself.

Why, why of fcking why are those kids not in nursery?! Or playgroup? With her as a mum they don't stand a chance. Even hearing her talk to them she can't interact naturally.

I'm making total assumptions here but I suspect that when the nanny is off duty and Jordan away, she loses her rag quickly.not violent, im not suggesting that but I can see she'd somehow whinge and moan to make those kids feel bad for her needs.

And sorry but if she's so thick to question a 5.30am wake up when her kids go to bed at 6pm then there really is no hope!

OK so if her kids really sleep so much and are tired all the time. Wouldn't you as a mum start thinking they need a better diet to give them energy?! I know we seem tjem being crazy but it looks like the sort of high you get off of sugar or e numbers.
They don't seem to have the normal all day long energy I'd expect from kids their age.

• Heart
OK so if her kids really sleep so much and are tired all the time. Wouldn't you as a mum start thinking they need a better diet to give them energy?! I know we seem tjem being crazy but it looks like the sort of high you get off of sugar or e numbers.
They don't seem to have the normal all day long energy I'd expect from kids their age.
I honestly think she shoves them in their rooms for a ‘nap’ and just hopes for the best. She said herself Cass doesn’t leave once he’s in. She couldn’t have them not nap, a whole uninterrupted day with her kids wouldn’t be ok to her, she’d be crying on the phone to Jord by 2pm.

I remember when she used to say juice was a treat 🤣 to go from that to giving them slushes and sweets 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 the recent story of Cass makes me sad- he’s over 3 and has that dummy hanging out of his mouth,can you imagine prep school when he rocks up with a dummy?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I definitely think there’s a correlation between Jordan being away and her not coping very well. Diversity were shooting something yesterday and she didn’t show him so assume he was away overnight or got back very late.

I really think she needs help. Claiming her needs aren’t being fulfilled yet she’s had her hair done, her lashes done, had lunch out several times (yes I will include the car McDonald’s on Monday), gone to the gym, had her evenings and just reheated a ready meal. What more does she want?? They have no money worries, everything material possession wise she could ask for. Like literally what is missing from her life?? It’s almost like people who have everything still can’t be happy. Happiness comes from within, not from designer handbags, how big your house is or what car you drive. She loves a quote about happiness, positivity and good vibes yet she’s the complete opposite. I bet she’s a right nightmare for Jordan and that’s why he just goes along with everything for an easy life, says she’s the best mum, does everything she requests because he thinks it’ll make her happy and nothing ever does. If she can’t be happy with her life right now, nothing is ever going to make her happy.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she's a bit jealous of Fran who is involved with all the diversity stuff and calls it the "family business" where as Nay would say shes at home with the kids while Jord is out at work.

Reactions: 5
What. The. duck.
What. The. Actual. duck.

Her needs aren't being met?! Sorry but other than having the kids taken away perma, what needs aren't being met exactly?! She is out without them EVERY day. Every. Single. Day.
Most parents are lucky if they get child free time once a week. It's not even just that she's getting child free time, she eats takeaway every day, goes shopping most days, sees her friends most days, is gifted all sorts of tit, she has an upcoming wedding, her hair, lashes and nails are done regularly, she has a date night with Jordan once to twice a week, no money worries. What exactly has she got to moan about?! It just shows how much everything is just for the gram and how unfulfilled her life actually is. Maybe if she took a step back, spent some time with her kids and stopped living her life through a lens, she might feel a bit happier with her life

Reactions: 8
I definitely think there’s a correlation between Jordan being away and her not coping very well. Diversity were shooting something yesterday and she didn’t show him so assume he was away overnight or got back very late.

I really think she needs help. Claiming her needs aren’t being fulfilled yet she’s had her hair done, her lashes done, had lunch out several times (yes I will include the car McDonald’s on Monday), gone to the gym, had her evenings and just reheated a ready meal. What more does she want?? They have no money worries, everything material possession wise she could ask for. Like literally what is missing from her life?? It’s almost like people who have everything still can’t be happy. Happiness comes from within, not from designer handbags, how big your house is or what car you drive. She loves a quote about happiness, positivity and good vibes yet she’s the complete opposite. I bet she’s a right nightmare for Jordan and that’s why he just goes along with everything for an easy life, says she’s the best mum, does everything she requests because he thinks it’ll make her happy and nothing ever does. If she can’t be happy with her life right now, nothing is ever going to make her happy.
I really do think with people who have everything there is an empty space that they're trying to fill. They think that because something new and shiny gives you a little dopamine hit that will fill it for them. Trouble is, they don't realise that the void isn't something that can be filled with material things; and that dopamine won't hang around for very long. I've always found that the richest people who have the most also expect the most from others too. And the ones who have very little to be the most aware of what true happiness is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.