Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been a nosey bean and saw that naynay has a brother called Martin too 🧐 he is married and she also has a nephew by him, but in the all wedding stuff etc she's not had him included

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just been a nosey bean and saw that naynay has a brother called Martin too 🧐 he is married and she also has a nephew by him, but in the all wedding stuff etc she's not had him included
Aww that’s awful. Yet she’s included her mate’s kids?!

Reactions: 1
The 6pm bedtime I understand, my 3 and 1 year old both go to sleep at 6pm and then sleep through until 6am, neither of them nap in the day though, so by the time 6pm rolls around they’re both wanting to go to bed
Same with my girl whose nearly 2, 6pm is bedtime as she doesn’t nap in the day and can’t make it any longer. She will still wake in the night sometimes and I genuinely still get excited to see her little face pop up next to my bed from her cot. It breaks my heart to think of those poor children, my mum had my daughter for 2 hours today for me to sort some things out at the stables and I felt guilty the entire time and missed her. This happens maybe once or twice a month how she can do this every day 😔 she doesn’t deserve those little ones.

Her post about mimi's hair infuriates me. My son is mixed race, very similar hair type to mimi and I would never allow him to go out without sorting it. As the day goes on, that type of hair just gets more dry and puffs out more and more without oil/serum/cream (what works for one may not for another). And as for brushing it! I hope to god thats a figure of speech and she isn't actually brushing it 🤦‍♀️ her hair never looks managed to me, cass isn't great but she seems to put more effort into his at least.
Yes to this!! My daughter is mixed race and prob slightly tighter curls and very thick much longer than mimi, I won’t take her out with it being done, got to take pride in their gorgeous curls. I think the same with fran and rose it’s always knitted and unkempt.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what goes on with her family? You only hear her mention her mum and dad and she always mentions some trauma she’s suffered when young? And yet she didn’t include her dad in her Father’s Day montage bit strange

Yes I can still see the nanny comment too, panic over 😂

Yes I’d love to know what is so bad about her family and childhood she never mentions them or sees them aside from her parents. I’m sure ages ago she said she had two step brothers? I’m sure it’s more a case of her own jealousy and her parents being more proud of her siblings than her posing in her kecks 🙈

Reactions: 1
Yes I can still see the nanny comment too, panic over 😂

Yes I’d love to know what is so bad about her family and childhood she never mentions them or sees them aside from her parents. I’m sure ages ago she said she had two step brothers? I’m sure it’s more a case of her own jealousy and her parents being more proud of her siblings than her posing in her kecks 🙈
A nosey through her mums very open Facebook and it seems to be the naynay show, puts up lots of pics of her and the kids, then on one picture of nays kids, later adds one of the grandchild from the other brother saying she can't wait to see him too. Screamed after thought to me 😂

• Haha
Can not deal with that eyebrow 😂
Also how bad is Cass’s speech the poor little love why isn’t she getting him help. Surely the health visitor picked that up at his last check.

Reactions: 4
Imagine being that vain you push your buggy with one hand on a bumpy floor just to eye f*ck yourself into the camera whilst at the farm 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.