Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money they waste with the nanny, cleaner and Naomi constantly eating out is ridiculous

Reactions: 3
The amount of money they waste with the nanny, cleaner and Naomi constantly eating out is ridiculous
And surely they can’t be THAT rich? Okay, Jordan is in a well known dance troupe but he doesn’t seem to be offered (or successful in being offered) the same TV opportunities that Ashley does. How much can he realistically be bringing in by dancing? I don’t doubt that they’re comfortable but I can’t see him continuing to dance long term (age, ability, supply and demand etc) so they can’t go on like this, spending £50+ a day minimum on food. It’s not maintainable.

Thread suggestion:

Naomi’s desperate to hang on to her manny. That’s why the kids are brought up by the nanny! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And surely they can’t be THAT rich? Okay, Jordan is in a well known dance troupe but he doesn’t seem to be offered (or successful in being offered) the same TV opportunities that Ashley does. How much can he realistically be bringing in by dancing? I don’t doubt that they’re comfortable but I can’t see him continuing to dance long term (age, ability, supply and demand etc) so they can’t go on like this, spending £50+ a day minimum on food. It’s not maintainable.

Thread suggestion:

Naomi’s desperate to hang on to her manny. That’s why the kids are brought up by the nanny! 🤣
He is on a popular radio station too with Perri so I would assume they’re quite well off indeed.

He is on a popular radio station too with Perri so I would assume they’re quite well off indeed.
I suppose, however I think they could quite easily drop Jordan and it wouldn’t effect anything, the only two from diversity I actually know the names to are Ashley and Perri.. I started following Naomi before I even realised he was in diversity😂

Reactions: 4
What a busy day for nay…gym, Nando’s and a bath in the middle of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
no wonder the kids never listen to her, she's a stranger to them. Imagine having a nanny so you can spend the day eating and having a bloody bath. at least with the nanny they'll be safe and looked after. I bet nays wondering how the nanny manages it all especially without using phone in their faces

Anyone else pray that the nanny reads here? 😂 nanny, if you do, when you leave the family for pastures new, please spill the tea 😆

Reactions: 6
Obvs nay nay can’t have carbs… but mash potato (which will be cooked using butter) is absolutely fine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and her cous cous and feta combo… she’s a bright spark that one.

• Haha
Anyone else pray that the nanny reads here? 😂 nanny, if you do, when you leave the family for pastures new, please spill the tea 😆
I bet they got her to sign an NDA, naynay does like to think she's something special after all....

• Haha

Thread suggestion:

I'd say he's done pretty well for himself. Morning radio is a huge slot and a quick search shows salaries anywhere between 100k and 500k. He earns with every performance and appearance as diversity, has done various presenting jobs, masked dancer, I'm a celeb, butlins every year, not to mention all the ads on insta and the book they've just launched for kids..... the list is quite long for him so I highly doubt he's struggling.

I'd like to think the few quid she earns from a crappy ad or two pays for her crappy habits

She’d better stick to the rules now ASA are naming and shaming repeat flouters 😂

Reactions: 2
I'd say he's done pretty well for himself. Morning radio is a huge slot and a quick search shows salaries anywhere between 100k and 500k. He earns with every performance and appearance as diversity, has done various presenting jobs, masked dancer, I'm a celeb, butlins every year, not to mention all the ads on insta and the book they've just launched for kids..... the list is quite long for him so I highly doubt he's struggling.

I'd like to think the few quid she earns from a crappy ad or two pays for her crappy habits
To be fair, when you put it that way, I suppose he has a few strings to his bow. I didn’t realise they’d released a book! Why has his future wife never mentioned it?! You’d think she’d been plugging away at it. I stand by what I said earlier though. It won’t last. There’s no longevity in dancing and reality TV. The older he gets, the less able he is and the more unfit. The less he’s in the spotlight, the less presenting gigs he’ll get.

So all that’s left is reality TV. He’s already done the main one - I’m a celeb - and Perri’s already done dancing on ice. Would Jordan put himself forward for that when his mate’s already done it AND he’s been involved in presenting? He tried his hand at the masked dancer but completely flopped. He can’t do celebs go dating but maybe he’ll try to do celebrity gogglebox with Naomi? But are they really as well known as Lorraine Kelly,Tom Jones etc? In five years, no one will know who he is and frankly, no one knows who Naomi is now anyway! 😂 the money will inevitably dry up and they’ll need to make drastic adjustments to their spending habits. She might even have to buy the kids clothes from Primark or matalan! 😱😱😱

another date night, how can they eat out so much? Also do they even know what their kids look like?

I hope Nay is put on that list, did anyone who complain get feedback?
I was just checking the emails I received when I logged a complaint before. It says unless they need further info you won’t hear back. They do publish rulings on their website when people have broken the rules and which ad it relates to but there’s so many to look through and it includes companies as well as influencers.

All I will say is when I reported her numerous times earlier this year, she suddenly one day started marking everything properly so I’m certain she was given a warning and advised to start following the law. I think the list of people they are going to publish going forwards is for repeat offenders and people who did not acknowledge the contact from ASA and confirm they would start to mark ads, affiliates etc properly. It’ll be very interesting to see who else pops up as a regular. Lucy meck is named and I’m sure she’s signed to the same agency. How proud they must be of the idiots they have 🤣

Reactions: 2
Nanny’s working the late shift then. I just don’t get it. If she knew they were going out tonight, why go sit along in nandos today, will she literally do anything to avoid being with her kids?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.