Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she’s definitely bought followers before. You can see on social blade- and she’d be gaining a couple or losing a few then going up like 350… you then see her ‘followers’ and they’re all just random fake accounts.
It’s also pretty telling how little engagement she gets. I often wonder why she reshares things on stories and when she posts to her grid, she’ll share the photos one by one on there more than once. I think she’s desperately trying to increase the likes and comments.

Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahaha ‘let a hun know’ cringing for you hun.

As if they had another date day again today- oh you know we went to lakeside then the cinema… 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣nanny is working overtime this week.

Also- why isn’t Mimi at baby ballet- surely she still does it with her? It was their one bit of one on one time 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nanny duty now.

Reactions: 4
If I didn’t know she had kids and just came across her profile I’d think she was a childless person for sure. I’ve also got 2 kids and she’s done more activities in the last 2 days than I have since I had my first baby!

Reactions: 6
Imagine as a parent having enough time with the other parent to just randomly decide to go watch a film at the cinema 🤯🤣🤣 madness

Reactions: 7
so they’ve both just pulled up outside their house and both sat outside in their cars after being out all day. Why are they not rushing in to see their children? That’s really baffled me? 🤣🤣 she’s sat on Instagram stories and Jordan is doing god knows what.

She’s doing herself no favours atm. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
so they’ve both just pulled up outside their house and both sat outside in their cars after being out all day. Why are they not rushing in to see their children? That’s really baffled me? 🤣🤣 she’s sat on Instagram stories and Jordan is doing god knows what.

She’s doing herself no favours atm. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolute bellends the pair of them. I actually used to like Jordan but he’s just as bad as she is. I don’t know about anyone else but they’ve definitely got worse in the last year or so. I’m surprised Jordan was able to take part in the new diversity mini movie with how much weight he’s gained.

Reactions: 1
Absolute bellends the pair of them. I actually used to like Jordan but he’s just as bad as she is. I don’t know about anyone else but they’ve definitely got worse in the last year or so. I’m surprised Jordan was able to take part in the new diversity mini movie with how much weight he’s gained.
Completely agree with this! While Naomi is awful Jordan is just as bad. He might be the main bread winner but you would think that would make him want to spend quality time with them when he gets the chance. This last week has been an actual tit show. They’ve managed to spend as much time as humanly possible away from the family they’ve created when so many people are craving what they have!

Reactions: 8
Completely agree with this! While Naomi is awful Jordan is just as bad. He might be the main bread winner but you would think that would make him want to spend quality time with them when he gets the chance. This last week has been an actual tit show. They’ve managed to spend as much time as humanly possible away from the family they’ve created when so many people are craving what they have!
Exactly!! It would be every parents dream to not worry about money, be comfortable and see their children grow up. Surely it’s normal to always want to be around your children! Everyone deserves a date night or time as a couple but they just do it constantly, they spend more time away from their children than they do with them. Nay has the opportunity to be a stay at home parent but spends almost every morning away from them at the gym and out for lunch 🤯

Exactly!! It would be every parents dream to not worry about money, be comfortable and see their children grow up. Surely it’s normal to always want to be around your children! Everyone deserves a date night or time as a couple but they just do it constantly, they spend more time away from their children than they do with them. Nay has the opportunity to be a stay at home parent but spends almost every morning away from them at the gym and out for lunch 🤯
You could look past the gym and unlimited meals out without the kids if she then spent the rest of the day with them but it’s like she does everything she can to avoid.

Yesterday summed it up when she got home and went straight for a ‘pamper’ like she really deserved more alone time, then went on her stories to tell everyone she was so hot she nearly died in the bath 🙄 I work from home and it’s impossible to ignore my son if he’s in the house, I don’t know how she does it. Do her kids just see her nipping down for a drink every now and again?! The whole setup she has created is so bizarre and so far removed from how a normal mum operates!

Reactions: 9
O no I've watched her too much i thi k I'm turning into her,my oh got us all macs breakfast and then I ask lg what she wants for dinner as daddys out watching football she chose pizza,we got domino’s,do I need a intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
O no I've watched her too much i thi k I'm turning into her,my oh got us all macs breakfast and then I ask lg what she wants for dinner as daddys out watching football she chose pizza,we got domino’s,do I need a intervention
Praying for you. May tomorrow be a healthier food day for your family 🤪

don’t worry - it isn’t a daily occurrence for you unlike the banjo residence. They’ve got dominoes on repeat daily orders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Praying for you. May tomorrow be a healthier food day for your family 🤪

don’t worry - it isn’t a daily occurrence for you unlike the banjo residence. They’ve got dominoes on repeat daily orders 😂
I take them prayers one I need them

Haha no we have had 2 this month as LG birthday and today but other than thats its been a while.dominoes first time since march I believe

Though when she asked for it I did cringe inside and then laugh

Reactions: 3
Nays boobs are popping out of that top, but we know she likes to get the girls out whenever she can.

Can we just take a moment to notice her call her outfit a ‘fit’… is this girl just really uneducated or does she try to be trendy or something? Although for me nothing will ever top- Bally’s are my sneak 🤣🤣🤣

Who bleeping films their kid crying in a cold muddy puddle 😡

and it looks to me like Jordan runs out the way of camera shot, rather than help her out 😡 isn’t that a form of abuse! FFS

WTF is she wearing! She looks like a banana 🙈
#moneycantbuyclass

• Sad
  • Angry
So sad when I’m the background of her vids you just see jordan pushing Cass on the swing but glued to his phone as well. I can’t believe the video of Mimi in the puddle, poor child

• Sad
I noticed Jordan on his phone too 🙄 excellent parenting as always.

Poor Mimi. That puddle was likely freezing as well and they all just laughed. Didn’t even pull her out 😮 bet idiot nay didn’t even have a spare pair of clothes. I take spare clothes everywhere!

And as for her yellow outfit. There are literally no words. What the duck does she look like. I am deceased!!!!!!!! That bucket hat doesn’t even fit her stupid fat head either 🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.