Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
suns out! Nay nays tits are out!

to be fair she’s always got those tit bangers out!
‘Oh sorry, didn’t realise so much of my boob was on this video’ then don’t upload it you TIT

how long before she gets an only fans page 🤣🤣
they are awful aren’t they!! She obviously thinks she looks great 🤨 I bet now she’ll read about OF and hop straight on 🤣🤣

I find it really surprising they’re in Walton on the naze when they surely have just as nice beaches closer to home? I don’t get why she’s had to upload so many stories and all in real time. Just be in the moment and upload later.

Reactions: 2
Puts her kids in shoes for the pool at home, but let's them go barefoot in the sea where there is unknown hazards 🤔
And who the duck has time to sunbathe like her selfie, when you have small kids at the beach 🤯 all for the gram as usual, anything to show off her body, because it's probably been a whole half a day since we last saw naynays tits 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That photo jordan has posted..... her face literally looks like its going to melt. Who wears all that slap to the beach?! And don't even get me started on the ruddy bandana!

That photo jordan has posted..... her face literally looks like its going to melt. Who wears all that slap to the beach?! And don't even get me started on the ruddy bandana!
Just to add, even jordan has taken the piss calling her Jack sparrow in the bandana! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know we don’t do this on this thread, but this came to me -
Naomiella #4 Diet so crap she has domino’s on speed dial. Can’t parent, won’t parent, nanny should run a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Naomiella #4 Diet so crap she has domino’s on speed dial. Can’t parent, won’t parent, nanny should run a mile.
We can do titles just no one ever suggested one when I made the threads :) whoever makes next thread if not me will put a title
That seems very good what you've suggested

Hahaha that’s amazing. Definite thread title suggestion!
I think Fran needs her own thread after her disgraceful parenting displayed today 😱 I actually gasped when you could see that little girl naked from the front. Why did she think that would be acceptable? She has no idea who is lurking on her stories but also: when Rose is older, she’ll be so upset knowing her mum showed her vagina to almost 100k people 😰 it’s so distressing. I’m considering contacting SS but don’t have the bottle 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Notice Jordan got her flowers and did some weird filter on a story and she didn’t repost that… weird as she reposts everything, maybe because she’s vain AF. 🤣

who wears that much slap to the beach seriously? Who wears any to the beach?! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hahaha that’s amazing. Definite thread title suggestion!
I think Fran needs her own thread after her disgraceful parenting displayed today 😱 I actually gasped when you could see that little girl naked from the front. Why did she think that would be acceptable? She has no idea who is lurking on her stories but also: when Rose is older, she’ll be so upset knowing her mum showed her vagina to almost 100k people 😰 it’s so distressing. I’m considering contacting SS but don’t have the bottle 😔
I’m sorry but I agree 100% with you, if the parents won’t protect their child who will. She showed us a full body pic from the front naked ? How is this acceptable. Not even Nay would stoop that low. And as you read the thread fran please explain to your large following why they need to see your daughters private area

I’m sorry but I agree 100% with you, if the parents won’t protect their child who will. She showed us a full body pic from the front naked ? How is this acceptable. Not even Nay would stoop that low. And as you read the thread fran please explain to your large following why they need to see your daughters private area
It beggars belief. I was so shocked! I personally wouldn’t upload photos of my lot even in the garden in the paddling pool in their bikinis/shorts but that’s just me. Now with Fran I see she’s deleted the worst of the three stories but kept up some pretty barbaric images. Also…. Change your son’s nappy 🙈 it’s swinging between his legs! Naomi has semi impressed me today. Admittedly she spent 99% of her beach day staring into her phone at her own reflection but the kids seemed to love it and at least she’s never shown their bottom half naked. Although how low is the bar set these days for influencers 🙈🙈🙈

It beggars belief. I was so shocked! I personally wouldn’t upload photos of my lot even in the garden in the paddling pool in their bikinis/shorts but that’s just me. Now with Fran I see she’s deleted the worst of the three stories but kept up some pretty barbaric images. Also…. Change your son’s nappy 🙈 it’s swinging between his legs! Naomi has semi impressed me today. Admittedly she spent 99% of her beach day staring into her phone at her own reflection but the kids seemed to love it and at least she’s never shown their bottom half naked. Although how low is the bar set these days for influencers 🙈🙈🙈
How full was that nappy!!

Reactions: 1
Nah I don’t buy nay nays mum of the year at the beach. It’s all for the gram, always. Her kids are just money makers. She could have enjoyed the day, taken a few pics and then uploaded tonight, but she spent the entire day on her phone filming them. I literally have zero respect for any mum who exposes their kids like that constantly.
Although at least she’s never shown her kids naked… one up on Fran there Nay 🤣

I have been saying this for ages about Fran and her posting her children half naked!!! It literally disgusts me but this mornings totally crossed the line. Aside from that I think she seems a great mum but please Fran for the love of God stop posting your children, especially, your daughter half naked!!!! You will
Soon end up with a thread here of your own joining Nay Nay is that what you want?

Reactions: 4
Looks like they took a picnic…who wants to bet the pizza Mimi was eating was left over dominos 🤣

• Haha
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate nay nay for managing all those videos and not once capturing the nanny! Not on your Nelly did she take those kids to the beach without her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d be more concerned with leaving all my garden cushions out over night in the rain! Clearly has more money than sense as they are really expensive, most people bring them in or cover them every night. Makes sure she cleans that paddling pool but could care less about the expensive cushions that’ll get ruined in the rain.

Why do her kids never wear hats and we never see her putting sun lotion on them. Surely they need some sun protection?!

Why do her kids never wear hats and we never see her putting sun lotion on them. Surely they need some sun protection?!
To be fair to Nay she did have Mimi's face plastered in sunscreen on one of her story's last week, but you're right about the hats we never see them wearing 🙄

To be fair, their faces have been plastered in sun cream. And my son is the same, he would never ever keep a hat on his head.

Reactions: 1
It cracks me up when Nay acts like her days are so so busy… (justifying the full time nanny) then goes on to reveal her busy day is the gym and a nandos for one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my heart bleeds Nay, you've got to go to the gym and lunch in your own. How ever will you cope with this weather.
God she is awful! No thought of all the people up and out at 6/7 for work.

To be fair to Nay she did have Mimi's face plastered in sunscreen on one of her story's last week, but you're right about the hats we never see them wearing 🙄
Ah OK must have missed that one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.