Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cass’ speech bless him. I hate commenting on a child’s development but my son is the same age. Surely the dummy doesn’t do that? Or maybe contributes

Reactions: 4
She resembles Kevin and Perry in that monstrosity of an outfit.
And jordans face asking permission for his ps5 🤨 naynay we all know you're a control freak who he has to ask permission for pretty much everything, despite earning the money to keep you in the lifestyle you are so accustomed to...the nanny, the cleaner and the designer clobber doesn't pay for itself naynay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to admit, I did laugh at mimi in the puddle simply because I remember my son doing the same. He did a full on vicar of Dibly in the park and I almost died laughing (whilst pulling him up within a split second I may add). BUT, I sure as hell didn't leave him in there to film it like she's just done. Jordan seemed more worried about getting mud on his outfit than getting her out. And considering the next few slides she's dried off quite a bit it looks like they kept her there for a fair while....... its nowhere near as warm out there today for that, esp when you see the thick tracksuits they're both in! I dashed mine to my mums (who lived closer) to chuck him straight in the shower rather than leave him in rank park mud!!

And poor cass speech...... mimi speaks far more clearly. She needs to get him some speech therapy. With their money you'd think she'd do it now rather than wait for nursery!

As for her outfit..... she looks a twit. Her nails look like those of a child. She's a born twit.

To me it looks like they could have had a nice family day........ so why the need for phones the whole time. Put them away, take the odd photo and just enjoy! But oh no, gotta let the gram know everything 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I did giggle at mimi in the puddle! And I don’t think she was that traumatised by it all but if it was my little boy I’d of definitely not filmed it, probably blurted out an inappropriate oh shiiiit and got him out and changed/home as quickly as I could trying to reassure him it’s ok and try and make him have a laugh about it but yeh…. The need for everything on Instagram is so desperate!

Reactions: 3
Imagine her posh prep school mums seeing her dressed as Kevin or Perry?! Pahahaha!!! Honestly, I am fast going off Jordan as well. The clip of him in the background pushing Cass on the swing glued to his phone.
No wonder the children’s speech is so bad, not only do they constantly have dummies in, they can’t see Mummy and Daddy’s mouths during communication as there’s always a phone stuck between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did giggle at mimi in the puddle! And I don’t think she was that traumatised by it all but if it was my little boy I’d of definitely not filmed it, probably blurted out an inappropriate oh shiiiit and got him out and changed/home as quickly as I could trying to reassure him it’s ok and try and make him have a laugh about it but yeh…. The need for everything on Instagram is so desperate!
yeah I agree! Like kids will be kids so ofc it will happen but I felt so bad for her sat in it so her mum can take a video for the gram 😒

I'm just catching up on today and what in god's holy creation is she wearing? Chav central or what! 😲 She dresses like a teenager from the 90s not an almost 30yr old mother 🙄. No class just crass and poor little Mimi stuck in that puddle clearly saying "out out" blessa & Nay Nay walking backwards with while filming her as she clearly didn't want to get her chavvy banana clothes dirty🤬

Last edited:
Imagine her posh prep school mums seeing her dressed as Kevin or Perry?! Pahahaha!!! Honestly, I am fast going off Jordan as well. The clip of him in the background pushing Cass on the swing glued to his phone.
No wonder the children’s speech is so bad, not only do they constantly have dummies in, they can’t see Mummy and Daddy’s mouths during communication as there’s always a phone stuck between them!
I have a feeling I know where he's going because it'll likely be the same school the bangos went to. Its not posh posh but she will get massive side eye to say the least!

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine nays outfits will be laughed at, at the school. Because let’s be honest she won’t be seen, it will be the nanny doing the school run 🙈

Reactions: 9
Mimi has lovely speech for a not yet 2 year old, she’s so cute too. Poor Cass he’s really struggling she needs to get him the help he needs, the puddle thing was funny but not to keep her in wet cold clothes. And wtf do they both look like a rhubarb custard sweet no dress sense at all

They let Mimi play in the park soaked after that puddle thing as well 😩 I’d hate that, it wasn’t exactly warm yesterday either and I bet they were only at the park up the road from their house. God forbid our Naynay was alone with the kids for 3 seconds while Jordan ran home to get Mimi some new trousers....

What’s nay nay chatting tit for wishes she had family close by, are Jordan’s family not her family then

Think she’s got the hump because she had to look after her kids yesterday, she’s been fannying about for weeks and gets all sulky when she’s with the kids for a day, she needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 2
Sorry I was so quiet today (yesterday)… You posted at least FORTY stories. In one day. Hun, that is not being quiet. Get over yourself! Also, it’s okay to not be on social media and actually spend time with your kids. That’s what they need. That’s what most people do.

As for her wishing she had family close by because she had the children on her own all day - don’t even get me started. I’d amputate my own legs with a bread knife to have two little ones. She needs to realise how damn lucky she is and show a bit of gratitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One whole day with her kids and she’s had to go to the hair salon for the day to get her stennys sorted… I mean she does deserve it, she did spend the whole day with them!

And she’s fucked off to get her hair done again! Probably be out the whole day because she’ll no doubt go stuff her face with lunch again too so she doesn’t have to go home, absolute joke she is.

Reactions: 5
Of course Jordan is back at work so she's fucked off out without the kids... And a mask... Again!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.