Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a mum police type person but Why would you let your toddler age children so far away and behind you on a beach when they could potentially fall without noticing /thinking they'll stand back up and swallow water yes wouldn't drown but could make sick.and looking into phone not at them it could be more swallowed etc
I get cant be that close to them constantly but next to a sea I wouldn't be eye bleeping myself id be enjoying my children making them safe
Gave me goosebumps watching this, I thought imagine if mimi had disappeared out of sight for even 10 seconds nay nay would have no way of finding her in the sea 💔 she needs reporting she’s useless at parenting and I see she’s with big teeth other woman can’t she do anything alone

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s with the evans miserable face. Of course she wouldn’t take them anywhere alone

Too busy eye bleeping herself to watch her kids!

Reactions: 5
Gave me goosebumps watching this, I thought imagine if mimi had disappeared out of sight for even 10 seconds nay nay would have no way of finding her in the sea 💔 she needs reporting she’s useless at parenting and I see she’s with big teeth other woman can’t she do anything alone
I did think similar but then thought someone would say I'm being ott as tide wasn't in they weren't that far out.but it does take seconds and if she's looking at phone and from that distance even moe farrah wouldn't be able run that far that fast on sand.
I am a ott safety conscious mum but she is my entire world id do anything to keep her safe seems like nay nay missed that memo when became a mum

*edit mistakes

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I did think similar but then thought someone would say I'm being ott as tide wasn't in they weren't that far out.but it does take seconds and if she's looking at phone and from that distance even moe farrah wouldn't be able run that far that fast on sand.
I am a ott safety conscious mum but she is my entire world id do anything to keep her safe seems like nay nay missed that memo when became a mum

*edit mistakes
Exactly your a mom your baby is your whole world we couldn’t really expect nay to act like you or the majority of us

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely not OTT to think she’s going a bit far from her babies. The sea is strong and it would only take a stumble or to lose their footing and they’d be under or even worse swept out.

She’s definitely trying to be one of the diversity girls with the bandana 🤣 both perri’s sister and Georgia wear them a lot

She’s only been there a few hours and she’s already uploaded 25 stories!

• Wow
I have kids the same age as cass and mimi and would not let them in the sea without arm bands/swim vest, something like that! Also she’s in the sea with the two young girls with her phone, what if one of them falls or something happens, and she needs both hands? I know she can just drop her phone but does she really need to have it when out in the sea?

Reactions: 4
I have kids the same age as cass and mimi and would not let them in the sea without arm bands/swim vest, something like that! Also she’s in the sea with the two young girls with her phone, what if one of them falls or something happens, and she needs both hands? I know she can just drop her phone but does she really need to have it when out in the sea?
She would rather drop the kid than the phone

Reactions: 9
Now I love pizza, don’t get me wrong, it’s great.. but does she know her kids can eat other food? Like she only ever gives them pizza?

I don’t understand how they think this is acceptable!! Absolutely shocking.
It’s crazy, I have a private Instagram with less than 400 followers, there all other mums or people I actually know and I still don’t post my children naked.. take a photo or video and send it to family or to your partner but that many people do not and should not be seeing your kids naked! Social services should be getting involved with stuff like this

Reactions: 6
Ffs Fran it’s bad enough when they’re in their underwear but your daughter is naked! It’s a sad world we live in but it’s a real danger, anyone can take her pics and videos from Instagram, I wish we didn’t hAve to worry but we do!
Even at the beach with the kids we manage to see Nay Nays tits. How about she puts her phone down and enjoys her day.

See fran reads here deleted one story as soon as I posted about her but still kept the other one, why oh why would you want grown men perving on your children safeguarding issues for the whole banjo clan

Reactions: 4
It’s a sad world we live in, when a day to the beach means uploading 20+ Stories to your Instagram

suns out! Nay nays tits are out!

to be fair she’s always got those tit bangers out!
‘Oh sorry, didn’t realise so much of my boob was on this video’ then don’t upload it you TIT

how long before she gets an only fans page 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.