Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The meds are totally different for adhd, they're stimulants mainly and can help people focus and think more clearly. She hasn't said if it's combined adhd, inattentive or hyperactive/impulsive. It can be quite life changing to be diagnosed, I was diagnosed as an adult and it does feel quite liberating in one sense and crushing in another as girls specifically get overlooked and mask adhd so well. It's absolutely no excuse to be a dick!!!

Reactions: 5
Wtf, what a twatty way to say that, shaming us adhders thanks hun 😑 so brave of you 😑 she sounds like a 70 year old, such old fashioned views....
That’s what I mean, everyone’s stress/struggle/diagnosis is their own. But and I say this as someone with multiple sclerosis, there is no need to make it out like it’s a ‘reveal’ and a huge deal. It’s a condition that’s part of her and she’ll learn to live with it. I hate to say it but the fact she’s done a reveal means to me it’s for engagement. I bet there’s so many adults with adhd who get the support and help they need and don’t reveal it to the world to be seen as ‘brave’.

Reactions: 8
That makes sense I didn’t know there were different parts to it. Thanks for sharing

The meds are totally different for adhd, they're stimulants mainly and can help people focus and think more clearly. She hasn't said if it's combined adhd, inattentive or hyperactive/impulsive. It can be quite life changing to be diagnosed, I was diagnosed as an adult and it does feel quite liberating in one sense and crushing in another as girls specifically get overlooked and mask adhd so well. It's absolutely no excuse to be a dick!!!
That’s what I mean, everyone’s stress/struggle/diagnosis is their own. But and I say this as someone with multiple sclerosis, there is no need to make it out like it’s a ‘reveal’ and a huge deal. It’s a condition that’s part of her and she’ll learn to live with it. I hate to say it but the fact she’s done a reveal means to me it’s for engagement. I bet there’s so many adults with adhd who get the support and help they need and don’t reveal it to the world to be seen as ‘brave’.
hey fellow MSer!

Reactions: 2
That makes sense I didn’t know there were different parts to it. Thanks for sharing

hey fellow MSer!
No way!! Hey! Another MSer tattler. Maybe it’s why we are here as I don’t know about you but living with something like MS makes me grateful for being able to be so active at the moment with my children… so can’t stand when someone like Nay Nay doesn’t and also I have a certain intolerance for those who are thankful for what they have- I see so many people struggle in the MS community, short on money as they had to quit work that when I see Naomi with twice weekly cleaning, a nanny, gardener, dog Walker and unlimited money it makes me angry she can’t just be so grateful for it instead of moaning!! (Rant over 🤣)

Reactions: 1
No way!! Hey! Another MSer tattler. Maybe it’s why we are here as I don’t know about you but living with something like MS makes me grateful for being able to be so active at the moment with my children… so can’t stand when someone like Nay Nay doesn’t and also I have a certain intolerance for those who are thankful for what they have- I see so many people struggle in the MS community, short on money as they had to quit work that when I see Naomi with twice weekly cleaning, a nanny, gardener, dog Walker and unlimited money it makes me angry she can’t just be so grateful for it instead of moaning!! (Rant over 🤣)
Yes I totally get you, Naomi can piss off with her woe is me act. I’m sure she does get lonely without Jordan around much but she wants the money so deal with it. My ms is in a pretty crappy place and I can barely walk now but have two beautiful babies and take the rough with the smooth kind of thing. Some days I can play more on the floor with them, some days it’s more cuddles and cartoons chill days. Their dad is amazing with me and them, so luckily cus of him we still leave the house lol and they get to do the fun active stuff with him!

Reactions: 2
Yes I totally get you, Naomi can piss off with her woe is me act. I’m sure she does get lonely without Jordan around much but she wants the money so deal with it. My ms is in a pretty crappy place and I can barely walk now but have two beautiful babies and take the rough with the smooth kind of thing. Some days I can play more on the floor with them, some days it’s more cuddles and cartoons chill days. Their dad is amazing with me and them, so luckily cus of him we still leave the house lol and they get to do the fun active stuff with him!
Aw that is a amazing you have such a supportive partner and I’m sure your two babies just love you being there whether it’s cuddles and movies or on the floor!!

yes Naomi can pee off with her moaning and complaining. She’s going to use the adhd as an excuse now I can feel it and it’ll be an insult to those with adhd.

‘Was having a bad day so had to book a weekend trip to London without the kids for me and Jord, my nails, hair and tan done and then I need Jord to buy me some more ballys and a Prada bag and then go home as I miss the kids but firstly stop at perri’s to stroke the dog and go cinema and wagas cos you know we never get time together’ 🙄

Reactions: 7
The way her “announcement” post is written just seems in really poor taste, almost sensational that SHE could have it and just doesn’t seem to be well thought out. It feels like she’s rushed it out for the attention and engagement, she doesn’t seem to really know enough to discuss it let alone her own situation.

As for the comments, I just don’t understand why her followers act like they’re part of her life, saying they’re proud and they love her. Do they even know the meaning of love? Social media is so toxic and detached from reality. I know it’s part of the influencer role to pretend to let people in so they buy the things you link etc but it’s just crazy how deep some people get into believing it.

Reactions: 12
called it! have seen her lurking on adhd accounts for a while now so i’m not surprised, but my word what a ignorant post, ofc it had to be a photo of her posing at 8pm prime time to ‘announce’ it, she’s a joke. i struggle with adhd daily and can already feel how much she’s going to tick me off using it as an excuse for everything can also smell an ad coming that she’s going to claim has helped her in her diagnosis!

Reactions: 7

hey fellow MSer!
Of course lovely it's something I know I bit about, but not everything as it's so complex I'm still learning myself x

Reactions: 3
The bloody countdown again 🤣 I think the people who are going, KNOW they’re going! And the plus 1 bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
E5E63BEC-AA23-4EF4-B787-1C4B438A7CE9.png

The “I just want to keep everyone safe” 🙄 oh really, not that she behaves that way usually

Doesn’t give a toss about keeping other people safe, and is clearly low on numbers, hence the plus one… Also needs lots of messages to tell her to have a great night… 🙄

Reactions: 6
Lol 🤣🤣 the plus 1 bit. Can’t be that busy then if people can just bring people with them without her knowing. My thinking is it’ll be Insta huns, diversity and their girlfriends and then her management team.

Reactions: 10
I don’t normally comment on this thread, but for her to say people are “letting her down” by cancelled on her party in the current situation is a joke. Imagine being her friend and sending a nice message about how you think it’s best to not come and then seeing that. Such a brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it’s a rubbish situation because people won’t want to go to a party, and risk getting covid 5 days before Xmas. Unfortunately for Nay she won’t be everyone’s number 1 priority. I think if it were me I’d have spoken to the venue to try to rearrange seeing what’s happened the last few weeks.

nay nay will realise today unlike her and Jord, people do care about getting covid as no one wants to isolate at Christmas!!

they aren’t ‘letting her down’ they’re doing what’s best for them, I pulled out of an event this week for the same reason!! So passive aggressive, so anyone who is thinking of pulling out will feel guilty now!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What an absolute child. “No reason as to why they’re coming” errrrr dunno love, could be the bleeping slob of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC we’re all still trudging through? Just want to see their families this Christmas without the risk of covid? Just can’t be fucked with “mates” like you? bleeping hell.

Reactions: 13
Omg. I had to make a new profile just because of her last few stories. She is literally acting like a child. You’re turning 30 hun, get a bleeping grip!!!! I actually can’t believe my eyes.

Reactions: 14
If she had a brain in that head of hers, she’d have been feeling a bit nervous a few weeks back. She’s carried on, ignorant to the situation, to families desperate to be together for Christmas, being cautious because of Covid, she should have been an adult and delayed it. How many people had to wait to bury loved ones, get married, christen their babies, introduce their babies to families? It’s all about nay though isn’t it. Nobody should feel bad about choosing their health and family over a bleeping 30th birthday party!! Immature little idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.