Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it bizarre she’s having a party on a Monday night?!?

Covid aside I definitely couldn’t be bothered 🤣

Reactions: 16
I honestly can’t believe she is a 30 year old woman. She acts like a 14 year old!

Reactions: 8
I find it bizarre she’s having a party on a Monday night?!?

Covid aside I definitely couldn’t be bothered 🤣
Because her or her huns don’t have a proper job to go to Tuesday and also diversity have a night off panto tonight.

Reactions: 9
Naomi is seriously overdue a reality check, she’s said in her stories how disheartening it is that people are cancelling on the day with no real reason, maybe the fact we’re edging closer towards a lockdown and with everyone getting covid at the moment the last place you want to be is a party? So many people I know have cancelled plans so they don’t risk getting covid before Christmas, yes CHRISTMAS - this week! Can you imagine catching covid at her party and ruining your Christmas 😩😩😩

LOL edit sorry I came on here to rant and posted before I’d even read previous messages and happy we’re all on same wave length🙃🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What mum organises a party so close to Xmas on a Monday night? Why couldn’t she wait for a Saturday night in Jan? But no she has to have it right on her birthday cos she’s such a spoilt little brat.

Such passive aggressive nonsense from her to her ‘friends’ that have left her down. Why does Jordan not tell her to get a grip of herself. He’s such a mug.

Your 30 you silly cow, not 6. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

Reactions: 10
She is honestly on another planet and detached from reality!
Also, she’s heading into London for the day. Does that mean the party is there too? I doubt all her huns are going to want to travel from Essex into London for a party on a Monday night anyway, seems like covid is an ideal (although obvious legitimate) excuse to cancel!

I don’t normally comment on this thread, but for her to say people are “letting her down” by cancelled on her party in the current situation is a joke. Imagine being her friend and sending a nice message about how you think it’s best to not come and then seeing that. Such a brat.
Honestly who shames there so called friends by putting that on insta? I would be unfriending her if I had had to cancel. Noone owes her an explanation!

Reactions: 13
Maybe some of her ‘Friends’ and followers will see the real Nay after those childish posts. Imagine being her friend being genuinely concerned about covid and wanting to just be well for Xmas, and then you see that on insta. What a BRAT. Any adult would have postponed the party with what’s going on.
Maybe some of her huns are seeing elderly relatives that they didn’t see last year so do not want to risk getting covid as it’s no secret these events are where it spreads!

• Heart
What mum organises a party so close to Xmas on a Monday night? Why couldn’t she wait for a Saturday night in Jan? But no she has to have it right on her birthday cos she’s such a spoilt little brat.

Such passive aggressive nonsense from her to her ‘friends’ that have left her down. Why does Jordan not tell her to get a grip of herself. He’s such a mug.

Your 30 you silly cow, not 6. The world doesn’t revolve around you.
A mum who doesn’t give a tit about her own children so she defo won’t be thinking about how many other children’s Christmas will be affected if their family catch covid. She needed this party to prove to herself she has friends and she is not the insufferable brat she is made out to be on here.. sorry Naomi but these last stories are proof you really are a selfish twit.
Also.. let’s not forget she missed a ‘friends’ baby shower because of the fuel ‘shortage’ but then went gallivanting the next day even further. If that was a good enough reason then an effing global pandemic certainly is.

it honestly gives me such rage,I follow a few women in instagram like Lizziengland who have stage 4 cancer, she was effed over by the pandemic and the hospital should have picked up something in a scan over a year ago, they didn’t and now it’s progressed to stage 4, she's got three young children and is quite understandably devastated but she honestly moans less about all of that than Naomi does about her tit.

• Heart
A mum who doesn’t give a tit about her own children so she defo won’t be thinking about how many other children’s Christmas will be affected if their family catch covid. She needed this party to prove to herself she has friends and she is not the insufferable brat she is made out to be on here.. sorry Naomi but these last stories are proof you really are a selfish twit.
Also.. let’s not forget she missed a ‘friends’ baby shower because of the fuel ‘shortage’ but then went gallivanting the next day even further. If that was a good enough reason then an effing global pandemic certainly is.

it honestly gives me such rage,I follow a few women in instagram like Lizziengland who have stage 4 cancer, she was effed over by the pandemic and the hospital should have picked up something in a scan over a year ago, they didn’t and now it’s progressed to stage 4, she's got three young children and is quite understandably devastated but she honestly moans less about all of that than Naomi does about her tit.
I followed Lizzie’s story too, what happened to her was really sad and exactly why I get so angry at brats like Naomi who don’t care about covid as in princess nays land it doesn’t affect her like it has done someone like Lizzie. She would do anything just to spend the time she has left for her kids, nay can’t wait to get away from hers.

Nay will probably have a read here, see what an utter cow she’s been with those stories then blame her trauma and recent diagnoses’ for it.

Imagine being surprised that people can’t make it to a grown womens birthday party 5 days before Christmas in the middle of a pandemic 😂😂

I’d never arrange such a big party so close to Christmas pre covid let alone in the middle of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she not think that other people might be having a manic week trying to sort last minute Christmas stuff, wrapping, food etc for their families, let alone risking getting covid at an unnecessary event and having to isolate over Xmas 🤭

Also why is she talking about this party like she’s 12?

• Heart
I’m in disbelief over this whole party. In one breath she’s saying lateral flows are needed to keep everyone safe and in the next, people are “letting her down” by not coming presumably with covid related reasons. I think it’s only fair to assume that she’s bleating about the LFTs so no one can ‘accuse’ her of not being responsible. There’s no genuine concern.
Are we thinking the kids will be palmed off on some poor unsuspecting babysitter while Fran & Ashley’s kids run round?

Reactions: 7
At least JORDY has given her her presents early, I mean she might be 30 but she just HAS to tell us about the presents. I couldn’t imagine going to social media to tell everyone that I’d got my presents knowing the situation. Some parents will be struggling to give their kids presents at Christmas but as long as Nay has had her presents all is good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine having a big party knowing your fiance has to be up for work (which is paying for all this crap) at 5am!!
Surely an afternoon tea, a spa day with thr girls a dinner out ending at a reasonable time would make more sense.
She is so selfish. He is gonna be shattered and I'd be suprised if he doesn't burn out soon.
Jason Manford who works flipping hard has just postponed some shows as he is on the verge of burnout.

Here's Nay making her fiancé's life even harder.

She's an absolute idiot. A negative lft means nothing. My little boy tested negative at 11am and was positive by 3pm! There is no way I'd risk a party the week of Christmas and potentially have Christmas ruined.

• Heart
And to say she’s grateful for those who are actually ‘making the effort’… I’d be telling her to duck right off, then duck off some more.
Rude, ignorant and tone deaf.
London have declared a major incident over rising cases, yet she still can’t fathom why people might pull out of her chavvy little party? Maybe their family Christmas is slightly more of a priority, Nay. Because no, you are not the most important person to them.
I’m actually raging. 🤬

Erm am I the only thinking this strop of people dropping out is for optics and actually these people don't exist?

As an earlier poster already mentioned the party will be full of her 10 insta Huns, diversity members, +1 but no one else.

This is her way of getting her followers to feel sorry for her and making them think she has more friends than she actually does.... They don't exist! Who would call out their friends in this way? who would have been posting sooooo many things about a party that 170k aren't attending? Every thing is for optics, this is no different!

Nay Nay hasn't made any celeb friends or her own off the back of the Banjo connections, she clearly has no mum friends now Cass has started school, she never made mum friends from when the kids were younger because she didn't take them anywhere - it was always others. She doesn't even speak to her family, I mean who is she meant to have invited... Her therapist(s)?

Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s got that Rolex she’s been after from Jordan. He uploaded a video of her in what looks like a watch shop

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Why do they keep re sharing each other’s stories like a couple of teenagers! Gets on my nerves

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.