Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cass is the most beautiful boy. It makes me so so angry his Mum seems to not think so and edits his eyebrow in every picture of him.

Reactions: 7
Up with cass but at her lash appointment by 8:30 😂 wonder who’s got the kids

Reactions: 5
Looks like Laura is on babysitting duties. I assume the kids won’t be at the party tomorrow and she’s said she’s in London alone on Tuesday so perhaps papa banjo has the children for those two days?
59EBA3BF-CA8B-4806-BF81-5D9233E714D9.png

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe she still puts her almost 4 year old to bed at 6 🤣🤣🤣🤣 then again he is in a buggy and high chair still

Reactions: 10
She will rope anyone into having those kids just so she doesn’t have to 😂 I’m wondering if the nanny has left

Reactions: 9
I still can’t believe she still puts her almost 4 year old to bed at 6 🤣🤣🤣🤣 then again he is in a buggy and high chair still
Don’t forget Nay has to be in bed with chocolate by 8 after a busy day avoiding the kids 😴

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget Nay has to be in bed with chocolate by 8 after a busy day avoiding the kids 😴
Oh yes, bed by 8pm for Nay.

Don’t forget also she spends from 4-6 pm with the kids locked in the playroom whilst she ‘prepares’ for the next day too and wipes the side that has got dirty since the twice weekly cleaner comes.

Reactions: 5
Omg I was coming here about the nails!!! Did a student nail tech do it? Looks like a cheap glitter polish drawn around with a sharpie pen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good lord, what is she going to be wearing tomorrow with her tacky crown and cheap nails?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who has a birthday do on a Monday? Oh ya the people who don’t have work the following day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who has a birthday do on a Monday? Oh ya the people who don’t have work the following day
I suspect it’s because Monday is the day off diversity have from their panto. I’m surprised nay hasn’t gone to see it. Fran has gone with danielle and talisa, Laura has gone and now Fran has taken Rose this evening. Meanwhile nay has nails, lashes, fake tan, facial and god knows what else to do instead 😂 I’m sure once she sees that we’ve noticed, it’ll be like the butlins situation where she raced down there last minute with her Insta huns 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why would you say it like that? She’s so weird. Like an AA meeting. Why wouldn’t you be a grown up and write like a grown up.
Also I hate doing this because everyone’s struggle is their own, but why even mention it in a big reveal way like it’s a hugely serious thing? It’s a behavioural thing and can be managed.

congratulations for being brave? Ffs…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wtf, what a twatty way to say that, shaming us adhders thanks hun 😑 so brave of you 😑 she sounds like a 70 year old, such old fashioned views....

Reactions: 10
I don’t want to sound thick in any way but how will this change her life? She’s already been living with it and if she’s taken lots of different meds to help with depression, what will change medication wise? Sorry hope I’m wording it right, I guess I don’t know enough
about adhd. I hope she doesn’t use it as a ‘free pass’ to be more of a dick than she already is! That’s how I see her brain working…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.