Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her management were organising it all. Surely it’s their job as her minions to get info to guests?!

It literally is like a teenager trying to make people jealous by posting on social media a few details because they think the uninvited will be jealous 🤣

Reactions: 7
For Jordan to have the cheek to say she ‘holds it all together’ is almost an insult to the nanny, cleaner, gardener, dog Walker, papa banj… his financial security. What would she do without all that help and her constant ‘me time’. She really must have him under her spell or something as she is NOT a mother holding it all together. She’s a wealthy Mother with help- Jordan should be praising them all, not princess nay nay.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Why would you half talk about it to 100,000 randoms. She winds me up so so much! She’s so poor me.

Ooo maybe I’ll share a diagnosis tomorrow *inserts butterfly emoji’. Seriously?! If you want to share, then share don’t say things like that to get people clicking your page. And I have no doubt she asked herself those questions so she could say it.

I shouldn’t read her question and answers, she makes me angry.

Attachments

She's going to come and say she's been diagnosed with autism or something big, I can't see it myself but it's super complex so who knows, she just comes across like a narc bleep to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think her q&a just highlights how she loves attention and loves to be a victim too. How many bloody questions does she want to answer about her diagnosis and whatever. She does it for the engagement and keeping people hanging. She won’t ever admit what’s happened she literally said she doesn’t want the children reading it when they’re older.

I do think Jordan is away so much that he genuinely believes the narrative she spins about how hard her life is. They chose to have Cass and then Mimi, she knew how much Jordan was away, she knew she’d be on her own. To try and say she’s been trolled over her honesty is just silly. She knows she’s ridiculous and can’t accept people calling her out. What makes people mad is how easy her life is, how accessible things like a cleaner and a nanny are, and she still complains, is miserable and takes it for granted. Legit most of the parents in the world do it alone! WITH a job and housework and elderly parents to look after too.

Reactions: 10
i myself struggle with adhd so follow a few accounts that posts about adhd symptoms and advice etc and have noticed naomi liking a few posts across different accounts and follows one specific adhd account so maybe this is one of her diagnosis🤷🏽‍♀️
if so, i hate that she’s doing ‘grand reveals’ of her issues like they’re some kind of novelty and a use for engagement but i guess that’s just typical influencers

Why is she making out she got trolled for being open- is she referencing here?
She gets mentioned here cos she’s a moaning ungrateful princess who whinges her life’s hard when she’s got paid help in terms of a nanny & cleaner.

So she won’t actually share what happened to her in case the kids read it. But will say ‘something happened’ - which surely her kids read one day and will go mum what’s that thing that happened to you.

She is that person who writes a cryptic Facebook, waits for the you ok hun, and she replies with message me babe.

Attention seeker!!

• Heart
i myself struggle with adhd so follow a few accounts that posts about adhd symptoms and advice etc and have noticed naomi liking a few posts across different accounts and follows one specific adhd account so maybe this is one of her diagnosis🤷🏽‍♀️
if so, i hate that she’s doing ‘grand reveals’ of her issues like they’re some kind of novelty and a use for engagement but i guess that’s just typical influencers
I have adhd too, I hope that's not the case as like you said a grand reveal is fucked up!!

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly not written that herself, she spelt grateful right
I thought the same with apostrophe in the right place with diagnosis'. I mean she says "his self" 🤦

I wonder if it's something like dyslexia, but yeah could also be autism. My brother had to be tested when they were investigating autism possibilities for his son. Might even be that the school has noticed something with Cass and referred them?

• Haha
It worked though… she’s got me bloody checking her insta now for the big reveal lol

• Haha
watching the wheel on bbc - Jordan’s on it and answering a question on fashion brands. Lol when they’re absolute label whores course he gets it right!

Does anybody else get the impression this party is going to tacky and chavvy as hell 😂

Reactions: 17
Omg Jordan on the wheel answering fashion brands ‘I’ve bought off all those websites’ - Prada, Gucci, Balenciaga and Valentino… of course you have Jordan you show off… you and your fiancé let us know that daily 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell is that crown? Absolutely hideous. But perfect for the girl with no taste, who needs to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.