Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Esme will remember I’m sure!
Thanks @bopbop22 I don’t have the SS and they aren’t on the thread. But yes she did make things up and did all of the prep herself, and showed the room of “gifts” for the hens all laid out. I wish I had it now because the baskets were a sea of pink and all had the drink cups etc in. From the bespoke by jai page we can see all of the items she made which went on the hen. She even made up little survival kits with paracetamol, sweets, instant coffee, hair ties, plasters. The poor lady clearly went to a lot of effort so it’s incredibly rude whoever requested the items hasn’t bothered to share her business or offer any payment! While I appreciate her upset, this is so common with influencers. I honestly don’t think Laura or Fran would do this, they both seem genuine hard working with consideration for others. It could be any of the others though.

Considering they paid for everything at the wedding, I’d like to think naomi wouldn’t ignore this and wouldn’t have let this happen knowingly.

F39F2A6D-10DD-4A29-9751-13244A8F0908.jpeg
3823DF35-F230-44A2-9F3A-F0A23101AC7E.jpeg
30E67FAD-D88E-4F42-BAA2-1D7C42E4FF3C.jpeg
4AAD9DEF-CF44-4D9E-8439-F3C4402FD66E.jpeg
29CAEC9C-BEB5-4EB7-A1C1-37E91C97F893.png
9BC316DD-0FC8-472B-8594-AD5E9975B2A1.png
14BBC558-6BD5-4F2C-8EC1-67C875812BF0.jpeg
3FB3C74C-C0FF-48C9-8CFA-7B7F9C7882E1.jpeg
6F769C1D-2BD6-4CF3-98CC-B5D7DFDA0950.jpeg
72AB0D81-F84B-4B2B-B8E1-0301030D4AED.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And she said she made up 8 lots!

There’s 7 on the vegas hen and I’m 99% sure Chloe lauren was meant to be going but didn’t?

Reactions: 3
It was definitely either Nadia or scary hair (evans twins) who was messaging her I’m guessing.

Side note, but has evans twins deleted her account? Can’t find her when I went to search for her.

Reactions: 3
I'm so confused....£600??? On what?! Maybe I just live a completely different life but I don't get it!

Reactions: 2
It was definitely either Nadia or scary hair (evans twins) who was messaging her I’m guessing.

Side note, but has evans twins deleted her account? Can’t find her when I went to search for her.
I think is was Victoria her son Eli in on the woman’s website and tagged photos…..

From what I saw £600 seems like a lot for some cups & survival kits???

Reactions: 5
If you go on Naomi’s tagged photos aswell bespoke by Jai has tagged her in videos of all the merch and obviously nay nay hasn’t responded.

Also has she never had highlights?? She’s only got her 30th now?

Reactions: 5
She is so ridiculous. Sharing about a donation diversity has made to a local charity helping people with food parcels and free lunches. Then straight to her and her gals out for an extortionate amount of lunch. Honestly how can she not see how out of touch she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is so ridiculous. Sharing about a donation diversity has made to a local charity helping people with food parcels and free lunches. Then straight to her and her gals out for an extortionate amount of lunch. Honestly how can she not see how out of touch she is?
Because, in her head, she ‘works’ really hard for the money she has and it’s all ok because she occasionally gives some of the kids clothes to a charity shop…

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she post stories at the time of her making up her own hen goodie bags? I’m sure we commented on how sad it was when it was something her friends should have been doing for her.

So basically the pink stuff her ‘friend’ blagged from this business didn’t fit Nay’s aesthetic
yes I definitely remember seeing it as well!
If I was arranging something for my friend, I’d pay for it myself or surely bridal party split the cost? It completely misses the point if it’s just gifted surely? Not like they’ve put any thought into it at all. Especially as she goes on about not having anything gifted for the wedding, if it was me I’d have compensated the company for the efforts. Bloody hate influencer culture

Reactions: 11
Yet she claims to “donate”. She has absolutely no idea of the struggles people are facing even when it’s staring her right in the face! You know the diversity donation is Ashley/danielle/talisa/Fran. They know the struggles, they see it and they are helping. Meanwhile nay and Jordan went to Disneyland Paris for the weekend like it was nothing.
Looks like those veneers giving her some problems, who would of thought 😬
Apparently it’s “pregnancy” related 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her story is about bespoke by jai…
Here comes her nasty side guys buckle in tight we are about to see the real Naomi…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.