Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naomi I hope you find the time to get your kids’ advent calendars ‘out of the cupboard’ this year in between filming a time lapse of the tree. Kids before trolls hun ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg look what she has put under Jordan’s birthday post for Ashley!
She needs to duck off. It’s Jordan’s brother. She always behaves like this on posts…it’s almost like she’s gutted she got the booby brother 😂 (jordan calls Ashley bish and I’ve noticed she does too, just let jordan have his nickname for his brother that he’s spent his entire life with 🙄) she has nobody, she has to jump on everyone else.

This answer has really annoyed me. They chose to have two under two. She makes out like it was awful - actually she was incredibly privileged that she didn’t need to work. She could have focused on being a mum, she could have given it her all. I’ve got two, yes it’s hard at times but it’s also incredible. I wouldn’t want anybody else to take my place as their mum. And unlike nay, I am entirely present for my children including contact naps and always being with both of them. It’s a juggle and I’m often tired but you find your way. She chose to shut hers in their bedroom for a nap without any comfort for example so I’m not sure where it was so hard, especially as they’d both needs naps whereas my toddler doesn’t nap but my baby needs to. I am fortunate to be a stay at home mum, parents that work have it ten times harder than I do. She’s ridiculous.
40A91FB0-A901-4BE6-9001-9D4644BD3951.png

What the actual hell is she putting in the chocolate! You just melt the chocolate and mix in cornflakes 🤯🤯🤯
68CF47F3-4F35-4718-A893-CAD096311F30.png

Reactions: 3
Did anyone here follow her when she had the kids. Did she really not have any help? Surely pappa banjo was there and any other family member she could get.
And work? Is she meaning Instagram which I'm sorry had never been and will never be work.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she go on holiday with Cass leaving little hun at home when she was like 3 months old!? She doesn’t live in this world

Reactions: 15
Did anyone here follow her when she had the kids. Did she really not have any help? Surely pappa banjo was there and any other family member she could get.
And work? Is she meaning Instagram which I'm sorry had never been and will never be work.
She had a lot more help. Danielle and talisa did a lot, as did papa banjo. As also commented she went to Dubai with just Cass when Mimi was 3 months old then a month later just her and jordan went to the Maldives for a long holiday. There seems to have been some kind of family falling out as danielle and talisa took a step back it seems. Nay’s parents were also around a lot but don’t seem to be so much this year.

And yes the work she refers to was Instagram. She used to do a crazy lot, I actually followed her because of a big brand sharing her stories. She was forever at events etc and actually did seem popular with a lot of brands.
I however doubt she was earning what she claimed though 🤨

I think what actually happened was she just didn’t much like being a mum, fair enough it isn’t for anyone, but she’s incredibly selfish and lazy, got the nanny and suddenly her account changed. The real nay came out. I think her not being with the children as much definitely impacted her income and the brands that would work with her and gift items. She now only really does very obscure brand ads or the ads that everyone and their dog is doing. It’s hard to describe but her downfall seems to have coincided with the above and I think her popularity went downhill too with followers but that was likely due to her nasty side and her regular doxxing.

Reactions: 16
She needs to duck off. It’s Jordan’s brother. She always behaves like this on posts…it’s almost like she’s gutted she got the booby brother 😂 (jordan calls Ashley bish and I’ve noticed she does too, just let jordan have his nickname for his brother that he’s spent his entire life with 🙄) she has nobody, she has to jump on everyone else.

This answer has really annoyed me. They chose to have two under two. She makes out like it was awful - actually she was incredibly privileged that she didn’t need to work. She could have focused on being a mum, she could have given it her all. I’ve got two, yes it’s hard at times but it’s also incredible. I wouldn’t want anybody else to take my place as their mum. And unlike nay, I am entirely present for my children including contact naps and always being with both of them. It’s a juggle and I’m often tired but you find your way. She chose to shut hers in their bedroom for a nap without any comfort for example so I’m not sure where it was so hard, especially as they’d both needs naps whereas my toddler doesn’t nap but my baby needs to. I am fortunate to be a stay at home mum, parents that work have it ten times harder than I do. She’s ridiculous.
View attachment 1625957
What the actual hell is she putting in the chocolate! You just melt the chocolate and mix in cornflakes 🤯🤯🤯
View attachment 1625958

so did she get out every day or stay in their pjs????? Lie after lie lol

• Haha
I know this isn’t her thread but can someone check on Nays pal Victoria Benn … I’m worried for her, can imagine Conor mood now 🫣😢 (his fight been cancelled due to him taking a substance he shouldn’t)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t her thread but can someone check on Nays pal Victoria Benn … I’m worried for her, can imagine Conor mood now 🫣😢 (his fight been cancelled due to him taking a substance he shouldn’t)
I happened to catch him on tv the other day. He’s a right idiot and lacks the ability to be polite or friendly. I know it’s probably a persona but next to Chris Eubank Jr who comes across very well, Benn is vile. Alongside that YouTube video that was shared here I have no doubts about the kind of person he is. Victoria could do so much better than him. He’s disgusting. Her silence must be linked to the wedding, she shared everything up to that point, it is so strange she was a bridesmaid and has shared nothing apart from to post about the vile ones birthday. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 4
I happened to catch him on tv the other day. He’s a right idiot and lacks the ability to be polite or friendly. I know it’s probably a persona but next to Chris Eubank Jr who comes across very well, Benn is vile. Alongside that YouTube video that was shared here I have no doubts about the kind of person he is. Victoria could do so much better than him. He’s disgusting. Her silence must be linked to the wedding, she shared everything up to that point, it is so strange she was a bridesmaid and has shared nothing apart from to post about the vile ones birthday. Speaks volumes.
I saw him too....think it was on GMB. Thought he was an arrogant arse. I get there would be an element of 'game face' but reckon he's awful to live with

Her silence must be linked to the wedding, she shared everything up to that point, it is so strange she was a bridesmaid and has shared nothing apart from to post about the vile ones birthday. Speaks volumes.
Why would the wedding cause her to be silent?

Why would the wedding cause her to be silent?
Conor probably gave her a hard time 🤷🏼‍♀️ He has been out with Nay & Jord for food ect, but he missed the wedding his wife was bridesmaid at.. He posted at the time out shopping trying on clothes , driving around, having food, when he was probably invited! Vic did not post anything at all after vegas not even the wedding so seems like he had a problem. From being in a controlling relationship myself before, it adds up..

Reactions: 8
Conor probably gave her a hard time 🤷🏼‍♀️ He has been out with Nay & Jord for food ect, but he missed the wedding his wife was bridesmaid at.. He posted at the time out shopping trying on clothes , driving around, having food, when he was probably invited! Vic did not post anything at all after vegas not even the wedding so seems like he had a problem. From being in a controlling relationship myself before, it adds up..
Wait, did Victoria go to the wedding?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.