Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If being an Insta hun influencer bad boss mama making 6 figures is as hard work as she says it is to justify a full time nanny… how can she just suddenly ‘forget’ to post…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If being an Insta hun influencer bad boss mama making 6 figures is as hard work as she says it is to justify a full time nanny… how can she just suddenly ‘forget’ to post…
She's a walking contradiction. If she wasn't posting no-one would particularly care. But to claim it's your 'job' is bullshit as I can't see how money has been earned recently.

Reactions: 7
She is so thick. "Mimi is tall but she's sooo petite." Erm petite means short hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For anyone blocked. I feel like she’s definitely hinting about being pregnant 🤨 she probably went to SA with him to ensure they didn’t miss a fertile window 🤣
B919CB12-6ED8-41FE-AE97-3F70EBD5A6D3.png
4934DBE1-C12B-45B0-9B42-9EF8AD05F195.png
3237771D-76C6-4369-A8CF-1682C2897F4F.png
E4CAD7A3-FE36-4B3F-881C-FC43B66AB6AB.png
1AD4AEE7-2568-4DA8-9EAD-5B3F90A7C720.png

Funny how some questions involve her doing an AFF link. " what's your go to summer product" yea...as of anybody asked that! She's sent them to herself and thinks we are so thick that we won't notice

Reactions: 3
The pic of the selfie in the loo with the kids (who even does that ) 🤦🏼‍♀️
She looks a little rounder on the tummy

Reactions: 2
In every wedding photo with Ashley in he does not look happy.
I know its just a moment in time but yeah

Genuinely think she is pregnant, just got a feeling. If she is it would make sense why she didn’t go on that girls night out and why Fran seems to be helping out with the kids

If she is pregnant still don't understand why there was radio silence when he was away and now she's back to posting as normal?

Reactions: 4
If she is pregnant still don't understand why there was radio silence when he was away and now she's back to posting as normal?
She’s barely posted anything since he’s been back though. Todays the most active she’s been and there’s been no recent new full pics of her. That iconic ad is the most recent we’ve seen of her but you only see her face other than a quick shot of her torso.

I don’t know if she’s pregnant but there’s obviously something going on/happened. You don’t go from showing every tiny aspect of your life to suddenly “forgetting” to post for almost a month, especially when you’re still claiming you’re a content creator. I think today has mostly been for her to post ADs disguised as a friendly q&a

Reactions: 7
The pic of the selfie in the loo with the kids (who even does that ) 🤦🏼‍♀️
She looks a little rounder on the tummy
I thought this too. Not sure if her q&a is purposely hinting but I have a feeling she is.

Ashley has very incredibly active posting about the new diversity studio….but still can’t post anything about Jordan’s wedding day. Not to say he has to, but he was best man for his brother and a wedding day is one of life’s biggest events?!! But apparently he’s really happy for them 😂

Reactions: 6
I thought this too. Not sure if her q&a is purposely hinting but I have a feeling she is.

Ashley has very incredibly active posting about the new diversity studio….but still can’t post anything about Jordan’s wedding day. Not to say he has to, but he was best man for his brother and a wedding day is one of life’s biggest events?!! But apparently he’s really happy for them 😂
In all the wedding photos he's in with Nay he doesn't look happy imo 👀

Jordan’s latest ad claiming their go-to place for a treat is Burger King. Absolute bullshit! They’re always posting McDonald’s, Dominos, Nando’s & Five Guys. Don’t think I’ve once seen them with a BK!
Such an ad bleep. Why aren’t brands more bothered about the lies these ‘influencers’ tell? He’d get away with it if he didn’t share his entire life on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.