Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was still in the UK (which I do think she was), with zero contact with Jordan I bet she was a nightmare!!

Reactions: 3
What a tit Mum she is. Leaving her kids at any given opportunity. I’m all for having a break but she’s got some serious mental health issues if she can actually up and leave them for 4 weeks. They’ve clearly got rid of the dog, I bet she’s wondering how she can get rid of the kids too.

Reactions: 5
If she did actually go to SA after already leaving them for basically the whole 6 weeks then she’s absolutely disgusting and does not deserve those kids at all!

Reactions: 6
In the normal IAC family and friends don’t go out untill the last week do they, so I wonder if she is pregnant!

Reactions: 2
Jeez that’s all we need is another mini banjo being left with a nanny in those most important first years

Reactions: 6
Any chance anyone think she could be pregnant?
Oh God….that would just be cruel. She would only be pregnant because it’s an accessory not because she actually wants a child. She can’t look after, and I’m not sure she actually likes, the ones she has!

she would only be pregnant as an excuse to not parent Mimi and Cass for 9 months tbh

I don't think she's pregnant, I think its too sus that she reappeared the same time as Jordan. She was defo with him but knew there was backlash.
I don't see the point of her being out there though, unless they didn't sleep in the camp overnight.

Reactions: 9
Off topic but has anyone seen Laura's hair extension story 🙈I think her hair looks so much nicer without them and she didn't need them in the first place.

Reactions: 4
Off topic but has anyone seen Laura's hair extension story 🙈I think her hair looks so much nicer without them and she didn't need them in the first place.
Shes been having them a long time, she's storied having them done before.

Reactions: 2
So another theory to add to the mix... She's been off the grid because she's had some kind of surgery?

She said about how she wish she could have had her boobs sorted before the wedding...

• Wow
So another theory to add to the mix... She's been off the grid because she's had some kind of surgery?

She said about how she wish she could have had her boobs sorted before the wedding...
That is a good one.
However, I can imagine she is the type who would go on and on about it, how she is coping by herself whilst jordy baby is away, and looking after the kids etc.
And I think she would also do this whole love your body, person that you are spiel with it...she wouldn't just do it on the quiet.
Plus why would you book that for when jordan is away?
It's a good theory but I am still erring on the side that she was out there with him (or as much as she could be)
However I am not sure we will ever know for sure.

I also think she was in SA. Now he’s home she’s posting, although only once or twice still.

The ones she’s posted while potentially away could easily have been the nanny or papa banjo, she never did one inside the house for example.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.