Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if part of it was a safety reason? So if she doesn’t post on socials no one knows where she is or what she’s doing, but it’s clear Jordan is away… could it be Nay is finally considering safety in this age of dangerous social media?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if part of it was a safety reason? So if she doesn’t post on socials no one knows where she is or what she’s doing, but it’s clear Jordan is away… could it be Nay is finally considering safety in this age of dangerous social media?
But surely Perri wouldn’t have then been saying on kiss jordan wasn’t there/away? He could just say he’s off sick?

The longer this goes on, the more inclined I am to think she went too but knows the reaction would be poor so daren’t post. It’ll be very interesting to see what she does now.

Reactions: 6
But surely Perri wouldn’t have then been saying on kiss jordan wasn’t there/away? He could just say he’s off sick?

The longer this goes on, the more inclined I am to think she went too but knows the reaction would be poor so daren’t post. It’ll be very interesting to see what she does now.
Yeah that’s what I mean so because Jordan is away publicly known, she’s not posting so people don’t know when her house is empty? Not that’s it’s ever stopped her before 🤣 I’m clutching at straws I just can’t believe she could possibly leave her kids again so soon.

Yeah that’s what I mean so because Jordan is away publicly known, she’s not posting so people don’t know when her house is empty? Not that’s it’s ever stopped her before 🤣 I’m clutching at straws I just can’t believe she could possibly leave her kids again so soon.
True i didn’t think of that. It’s just so unlike her not to post for this long! It was all about the wedding and how much she had to share and then silence at the exact moment jordan went away.

As sad as it is, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she’s gone. Those children are just accessories like the dogs except she can’t send the children back to where they came from.

Reactions: 2
Not being funny why would Fran post saying double trouble tagging both Jord and Nay if she was here. I'm 99% sure she went with him

Reactions: 10
Has victoria benn ever been seen since the wedding? Strange that 🤔
Done one post about a sofa. Nothing other than that everything's been very strange with her since they sold the bog standard 3 bed semi and moved to (maybe bought, who knows) the mock tudor mansion with the pool.

there was that strange episode where all pics of the kids were deleted and dropped off at her mums.

Reactions: 3
she defo went!!

she wouldn’t of been able to help herself!

She would posted something ‘live’ just to prove she was here!

She posted one before school pic which would of been sent to her

It’s mad because she goes on about her childhood trauma but she abandons her kids at ANY given opportunity 😔

Reactions: 14
Can someone drive to Heathrow tonight and wait at arrivals and see please?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Been away with no contact’ 🤔
I do think it’s sensible not sharing everything on there if she’s home alone with the kids but that’s never stopped her before so not sure what to think?!

Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise JORDY baby is back so she’s back on the gram. Let’s see when this series comes out if she’s there 🤣

She's such a liar! The usual I'm a celeb definitely shows their friends and family so please please ITV show her up 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 5
It’s so bloody obvious 🙄

The mum who would and does everything to get away from her children, was virtually silent until he’s home 🫠🕵

She wouldn't not post because Jordan was away as he is often for tour ect and she posts non stop. She would of been I think in at least one of Frans stories over the past few weeks if she was here

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.