Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BFB30C74-D1A6-45C9-8995-BA47BCB85789.png

Why is this girl constantly boasting about her so called eating disorder?? Like are u ok???? Unhealthy behaviour

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah but she’s saying she got together with Victor the month before that tweet was sent. So she’d been with Victor a month whilst her wedding to her ex was being cancelled so there’s quite clearly an overlap?
I believe she started writing to him in March 2020 but was still with her ex in June/July. She got engaged to V early this year

She lies a lot too, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was still with her ex until late last year

Reactions: 2
She said they got engaged after a month before… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s caught up in a fantasy. It reminds me of the relationships I would have on MSN as a teenager. Difference is I didn’t get a v tattooed on my face for someone I’d never met and then married them.

Reactions: 7
Naomi chose him at random by scrolling her mouse until it stopped on him….course she did 🙄😂 telling me if it landed on a old guy or someone she didn’t find attractive she would have got in touch with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 816693

Why is this girl constantly boasting about her so called eating disorder?? Like are u ok???? Unhealthy behaviour
I know, she really digs herself 🤣 she tries to act like she didn't like herself skinny, when you can tell she absolutely loves it.

I believe she started writing to him in March 2020 but was still with her ex in June/July. She got engaged to V early this year

She lies a lot too, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was still with her ex until late last year
She was, she was with her ex while saying she loved Victor 🙄 she's tripped herself up so many times.

Naomi chose him at random by scrolling her mouse until it stopped on him….course she did 🙄😂 telling me if it landed on a old guy or someone she didn’t find attractive she would have got in touch with them 🙄
She's tripped herself up on this so many times, at the start she was saying she randomly scrolled, then since then she's said she seen him and thought he was gorgeous..... she never sticks to the same story!

I think she'll be gone from socials for a while; she's been fully caught out with all her lies.

Reactions: 4
Omg that post gave me a full body cringe. 😂😂😂 she really thinks she has bagged a hunk bless her

Reactions: 11
She’s made her Tik Tok public again. She must be getting ready for her great comeback, will her mental health or people bullying her get mentioned?!

Reactions: 4
Lol this woman is a full blown attention seeker, and can’t cope without the whole poor Naomi comments 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.