Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my.... how does she think he's gorgeous? He looks like a mental patient ready to commit another murder.

That tattoo is AWFUL, if my husband did that I'd be asking for a divorce as there is no way I'd be seen in public with that.

Reactions: 5
Oh my.... how does she think he's gorgeous? He looks like a mental patient ready to commit another murder.

That tattoo is AWFUL, if my husband did that I'd be asking for a divorce as there is no way I'd be seen in public with that.
She doesn't have to worry about being seen in public with him I guess 😆

Reactions: 8
What’s the Instagram handle of the account that puts prison wives? I can’t find it. There’s one for emma barker which hasn’t been updated in ages, they mentioned a tiktok page had been made about her but I cant find that either

What’s the Instagram handle of the account that puts prison wives? I can’t find it. There’s one for emma barker which hasn’t been updated in ages, they mentioned a tiktok page had been made about her but I cant find that either
Is it the Britney one? I think it got deleted

I’ve been seeing a lot of drama about @jadalous2.0 but I don’t think she has a thread

Reactions: 1
Oooo I thought she was quite uneventful, so tell!
Can we get a thread?
I don’t know how to make a new thread, feel free to make one lol!

There’s a lot of drama surrounding jade and her husbands ex/baby mama who says they’re abusers and that jade is withholding her from childsupport that chris owes her.

Reactions: 1
Both her & Emma Barker are compulsive liars. I used to know Naomi and if you’re of no use to her, she will ditch you. Clout chasing, attention seeking mentally unstable weirdos.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.