Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out her dogs Instagram it’s on her highlights of something, her anniversary with victor seems to be before the last pic poster !!! Honestly this girl will never go away she will always be lurking. Her lies and attention seeking a is the worst. Imagine pressing record as your crying down the phone. LAME

Reactions: 3
Check out her dogs Instagram it’s on her highlights of something, her anniversary with victor seems to be before the last pic poster !!! Honestly this girl will never go away she will always be lurking. Her lies and attention seeking a is the worst. Imagine pressing record as your crying down the phone. LAME
I think someone mentioned this a while back, you are right though, and yeah she’s such an attention seeker with the crying phone calls or the ones where she’s got him to praise her

If she ever gets into america to meet Victor, I’ll eat my hat. She will get picked up at our immigration for her fraudulent marriage and banned from ever coming back.

Reactions: 7
If she ever gets into america to meet Victor, I’ll eat my hat. She will get picked up at our immigration for her fraudulent marriage and banned from ever coming back.
I think she’ll definitely have trouble getting into the country. Especially since her esta was denied too.

Reactions: 1
I’m curious how this is gonna play out, I wonder if they are still talking

I’m curious how this is gonna play out, I wonder if they are still talking
I was thinking the same, especially with her new profile photo that has her V face tattoo covered up. She usually likes to show it off 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was thinking the same, especially with her new profile photo that has her V face tattoo covered up. She usually likes to show it off 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think they may still be talking but I can’t see her going to meet him, I don’t even think they can have face to face contact because he is in level 4 but I could be wrong, that’s if she can get into the country, I’m curious why she was denied her esta….

I think someone mentioned this a while back, you are right though, and yeah she’s such an attention seeker with the crying phone calls or the ones where she’s got him to praise her
the one vid of her having a mental breakdown on the bed of the hotel room with the phone perfectly set up to capture the whole tantrum always sendssss me 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the one vid of her having a mental breakdown on the bed of the hotel room with the phone perfectly set up to capture the whole tantrum always sendssss me 💀💀💀
Yes I remember that one, such an attention seeker, to be honest, I don’t see anything wrong in talking to someone in prison but the way she goes about it with all the drama and the crying is too much

She Is if you look at the New insta Profile the profile title is Xo the amount of xo's are enough to spell her name and his the sad witch lol

The next “bestie of the month” situation to go wrong will make her absent every time 😂There is always something going on with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.