Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea it’s all very confusing
The truth will surely come out soon as she’s had so many failed friendships for one reason or another. She would have been honest and open to at least a few of these people that may now have no loyalty to her and will want to tell all about her lies?

P.S - I’m not Naomi as you stated in another post lol…

Reactions: 2
The truth will surely come out soon as she’s had so many failed friendships for one reason or another. She would have been honest and open to at least a few of these people that may now have no loyalty to her and will want to tell all about her lies?

P.S - I’m not Naomi as you stated in another post lol…
Lol I know I’m just messing. Yes it’s concerning that she has fallen out with so many people and her deactivating her accounts speaks volumes

A part of me did think they’re were in love but then when I see shite like this it confirms that they are both mentally ill and I don’t think they can see how fucked up this whole situation is because they both are blinded. They got married illegally, that means that she could potentially go to prison or a huge fine or be banned from ever entering the states and the wedding person that married them online without her being there could also go to prison. If you were really serious about each other and really serious about spending your life together then I don’t get it why you would do something as stupid as gett married illegally which could stop you from ever seeing or living with each other. If she wanted his last name so bad why didn’t she just change it by deed poll. I think it goes to show how mentally ill and blinded they both are by doing the legal marriage because anyone with half a brain cell knows that that would not benefit your situation at all and tbh it actually makes it alot worse and harder

They won’t make it because she’s not stable enough. He doesn’t sound stable either so it wouldn’t surprised me if they both stay together because They don’t want to be lonely

Reactions: 4
A part of me did think they’re were in love but then when I see shite like this it confirms that they are both mentally ill and I don’t think they can see how fucked up this whole situation is because they both are blinded. They got married illegally, that means that she could potentially go to prison or a huge fine or be banned from ever entering the states and the wedding person that married them online without her being there could also go to prison. If you were really serious about each other and really serious about spending your life together then I don’t get it why you would do something as stupid as gett married illegally which could stop you from ever seeing or living with each other. If she wanted his last name so bad why didn’t she just change it by deed poll. I think it goes to show how mentally ill and blinded they both are by doing the legal marriage because anyone with half a brain cell knows that that would not benefit your situation at all and tbh it actually makes it alot worse and harder

They won’t make it because she’s not stable enough. He doesn’t sound stable either so it wouldn’t surprised me if they both stay together because They don’t want to be lonely
Couldn’t agree more with you!! Everything she does is for attention, plus paying out all that money to get “married” - I am assuming it is to try and get her over there quicker, but she has not been thinking clearly, they already split up once cause she said she couldn’t cope with him!! Then she mentioned she is saving money for them to live together and lawyer fees etc, what man isn’t gonna lap this up and think ohh I maaaaay have a chance of getting out early, look at all the money/time/effort she’s putting in to get me home and all I gotta do is talk on the phone and send sweet loving letters etc, she’s paying for all those phone calls which are around $3 a call (I had a pen pal in Michigan) so she’s spending an absolute fortune and he is passing time and looking good infront of other inmates and getting $$ as she has a platform to advertise for him.

Naomi answered a comment on one of her Tiktok videos and said they got married over zoom through Utah because the state was allowing it due to covid

What baffles me is she claims her Dad was on board with all this and Victor asked her dads permission before he proposed 😬 I wonder what her dad thinks now? I mean if she was my friend I’d be massively concerned for her, she’s getting herself into such a mess for an absolute nobody, he’s never going to be able to give her anything…

Reactions: 4
What baffles me is she claims her Dad was on board with all this and Victor asked her dads permission before he proposed 😬 I wonder what her dad thinks now? I mean if she was my friend I’d be massively concerned for her, she’s getting herself into such a mess for an absolute nobody, he’s never going to be able to give her anything…
Think she loves the attention and the followers, she knows that the relationship with him is getting her fallowers on all of her social media, I guess she feels like a celebrity in some way it’s pretty sad, I really don’t think she is happy with him though, and she must begrudgingly pay for all those phone calls, he’s not putting much towards this partnership other than sending her mail

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.