Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read through all the past posts on her and wow. I’m also in the “prison wife” (hate that term) community because my husband has been incarcerated for almost a decade now. We went to school together and were married before he ever got in trouble. It has been hell in many ways. I don’t understand why she chose to be in this position with someone in prison AND in another country. She has never even met this man. Just so weird all the way around. This past year or so I’ve seen her in many of the PW and family support groups I'm in and you can tell she gets mad that she isn’t treated like a celeb in them.

Reactions: 5
I read through all the past posts on her and wow. I’m also in the “prison wife” (hate that term) community because my husband has been incarcerated for almost a decade now. We went to school together and were married before he ever got in trouble. It has been hell in many ways. I don’t understand why she chose to be in this position with someone in prison AND in another country. She has never even met this man. Just so weird all the way around. This past year or so I’ve seen her in many of the PW and family support groups I'm in and you can tell she gets mad that she isn’t treated like a celeb in them.
Do tell us more 😝

Reactions: 4
Do tell us more 😝
She was just always coming into the support groups acting as if she was the first person in history to have a relationship with someone incarcerated. You can tell she definitely revolves her whole entire life and personality around Victor being in prison. It's kind of worrisome and sad. Such as freaking completely out and saying she's truly unable to function because her bf called her only 4 or 5 times on a certain day. It just really came off as if she's a teenage girl. Always mentioning how many followers she had, her "business" (aka the pen pal ads that everyone posts), the news articles written about them, things like that. She treated it like some exciting new game to play when the majority of us are just trying to go about daily life dealing with work and children and responsibilities with the expenses and stresses of loving someone incarcerated added on top. Coming here and reading all this really opened my eyes to a lot of things and it's hilarious. She is a grown woman acting like this :oops:

Reactions: 9
Coming here and reading all this really opened my eyes to a lot of things and it's hilarious. She is a grown woman acting like this :oops:
yeah she’s an attention seeking mess lol. I’d love to know what groups she’s in 🧐

I’m surprised she still hasn’t returned to social media, normally she doesn’t even last 2 days

Reactions: 3
She was just always coming into the support groups acting as if she was the first person in history to have a relationship with someone incarcerated. You can tell she definitely revolves her whole entire life and personality around Victor being in prison. It's kind of worrisome and sad. Such as freaking completely out and saying she's truly unable to function because her bf called her only 4 or 5 times on a certain day. It just really came off as if she's a teenage girl. Always mentioning how many followers she had, her "business" (aka the pen pal ads that everyone posts), the news articles written about them, things like that. She treated it like some exciting new game to play when the majority of us are just trying to go about daily life dealing with work and children and responsibilities with the expenses and stresses of loving someone incarcerated added on top. Coming here and reading all this really opened my eyes to a lot of things and it's hilarious. She is a grown woman acting like this :oops:
I think with her it’s a novelty that’s gained her a lot of attention quickly which this woman needs to get by, she has her own blog from years back if you Google her name, she was dating this guy and was planning on getting married, then a month later she’s talking to victor and bragging about being engaged to him, I have had lots of pen pals in the past so I know they can be manipulative to get what they want, with her he is getting so much attention and also possibly the getting attention bought to his case (him thinking he may get let out early but that won’t happen) - she is living on another planet, he will be out in 13 years IF he’s lucky, he will not get out for good time if it’s true he has been fighting. This woman thrives on attention, and is very impulsive, absolute madness

Also, the wedding photos and putting their faces on other photos is very very odd

Reactions: 2
Such as freaking completely out and saying she's truly unable to function because her bf called her only 4 or 5 times on a certain day. It just really came off as if she's a teenage girl.
I think we are in the same groups haha. There was one time she was practically crying because he couldn’t call 10 plus times a day. Im pretty sure she blamed her bpd on her inability to cope without talking to him.

So needy, what a strange woman

I think we are in the same groups haha. There was one time she was practically crying because he couldn’t call 10 plus times a day. Im pretty sure she blamed her bpd on her inability to cope without talking to him.
Tell us more come on dish the dirt we love it 🥸

Last edited:
Get a grip ginger tits bloody hell

He’s locked away 22 hours a day cause he can’t behave himself, this woman is so woe is me it’s infuriating

Reactions: 7
What has happened with her is nothing short of grooming. She is the perfect candidate having a mental disorders.
Easily influenced by a sweet-talking male that is telling her what she wants to hear at the right time. She has come to the point where she is now reliant on his words and anything short of that she spirals into depressive episodes.
I hope she seeks the help she needs and understands that there is no chance Victor is getting out early. I don't get how her parents/friends haven't told her that she's getting used and that she's wasting the most important years of her life waiting on someone that she hasn't even met.
These guys are pro with swooning women. I don't doubt there have been plenty before her and there will be plenty more.

Reactions: 7
What has happened with her is nothing short of grooming. She is the perfect candidate having a mental disorders.
Easily influenced by a sweet-talking male that is telling her what she wants to hear at the right time. She has come to the point where she is now reliant on his words and anything short of that she spirals into depressive episodes.
I hope she seeks the help she needs and understands that there is no chance Victor is getting out early. I don't get how her parents/friends haven't told her that she's getting used and that she's wasting the most important years of her life waiting on someone that she hasn't even met.
These guys are pro with swooning women. I don't doubt there have been plenty before her and there will be plenty more.
They are pretty much all the same, I have a pen pal who started sweet talking me and I really thought he was genuine (even though I don’t want to get involved in that way, just be a friend) and he carried it on for months, so I asked a friend of mine to send him a message and yes he was saying the exact same things to her as he told me. I didn’t think he was like that but you cannot trust these men easily. As you say, they know exactly how to charm you with words, Queen, princess etc etc and sadly she has got so wrapped up in it and can’t seem to cope without the constant attention and compliments etc, I do feel sad for her and I am sure her family has even tried to talk her out of it, maybe being apart of a “prison wife community” she feels like she belongs to something as she doesn’t seem to have many friends.

yeah she’s an attention seeking mess lol. I’d love to know what groups she’s in 🧐

I’m surprised she still hasn’t returned to social media, normally she doesn’t even last 2 days
she is still active on her Twitter so, lol

Do we think it’s gone tits up with v? She is retweeting loads of quotes about leaving ect x

Do we think it’s gone tits up with v? She is retweeting loads of quotes about leaving ect x
To me it seems she’s not over the ex, I don’t think she’s split up with victor, still has feelings for her ex fiancé hence why rushing into a “relationship” with Victor and having meltdowns when not getting enough calls from him.

I’m confused… Naomi and Victor say the date they got together was 18th June 2020 and their 1 year anniversary this year was on that date however this tweet was posted the month after in July 2020 and she had her whole wedding and hen do cancelled? Are they counting the day she first wrote to him as their anniversary maybe?

Attachments

• Haha
I’m confused… Naomi and Victor say the date they got together was 18th June 2020 and their 1 year anniversary this year was on that date however this tweet was posted the month after in July 2020 and she had her whole wedding and hen do cancelled? Are they counting the day she first wrote to him as their anniversary maybe?
Think that is to do with the ex? That photo is weeeeeeeeird, she had blonde hair when with the ex fiancé

Reactions: 1
Think that is to do with the ex? That photo is weeeeeeeeird, she had blonde hair when with the ex fiancé
Yeah but she’s saying she got together with Victor the month before that tweet was sent. So she’d been with Victor a month whilst her wedding to her ex was being cancelled so there’s quite clearly an overlap?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.