Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think she’s scamming people by asking for $15 to be featured on her “looking for pen pals” posts on TikTok/IG - You don’t just get given stuff for free in prison and if someone has approached Victor asking to be posted, then they will automatically expect to have to pay for it.

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t think she’s scamming people by asking for $15 to be featured on her “looking for pen pals” posts on TikTok/IG - You don’t just get given stuff for free in prison and if someone has approached Victor asking to be posted, then they will automatically expect to have to pay for it.
Hi Naomi 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think
she said the reason they do it is because Victor doesn’t get paid much but they’re happy to take $15 from other men that get paid the same, maybe less? Of course it’s a scam, she isn’t doing anything that requires compensation of $15 per person. She doesn’t have to post them at all. She is a scammer and I’m glad she’s being outed at last.
She got kicked out of prison wife groups for being a witch so karma is getting her back :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think

she said the reason they do it is because Victor doesn’t get paid much but they’re happy to take $15 from other men that get paid the same, maybe less? Of course it’s a scam, she isn’t doing anything that requires compensation of $15 per person. She doesn’t have to post them at all. She is a scammer and I’m glad she’s being outed at last.
She got kicked out of prison wife groups for being a witch so karma is getting her back :)
Exactly!!! And I 100% guarantee these men that are wanting pen pals want it for 2 reasons - 1. Sex talk and 2. Money - that is IT. This is coming from experience too I am not taking a wild guess, they will have multiple women on the go and say ohh I can’t get food, I need a package can you help!? They are not lonely and going without (although a small minority probably do want the friendship) - of course they wanna talk on the phone and get you on their side with sob stories etc so you feel sorry for them. Naomi is totally aware of this too. No nothing is free in prison, they do it to “hustle” and buy things (sometimes use it for drugs, alcohol and maybe food) - Naomi knows these men talk to multiple women, and yes there is proof of that as I have seen multiple women arguing on her TT saying they are talking to the same man. All this women cares about is money money money and ATTENTION she is not doing it out the kindness of her heart, also blabbing about setting up US numbers fucks me off as it’s not allowed regarding prison phone calls as it is technically call forwarding

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve seen some women on her tiktok comment about themselves previously talking to a prisoner and falling in love and turned out that they was just getting used and they’re warning her to be careful but Naomi just always disagrees and says he’s not like that. How does she know this though? I could be wrong but I reckon when he gets out he’ll more than likely go back to his kids mum that he’s got photos with on his Facebook. Let’s face it Naomi hasn’t grown up around the things he has, it will be a whole different world for her. He’ll get out and have his old friends around him and women no doubt wanting to sleep with him and he’ll be lapping it all up

Yeah I’ve seen some women on her tiktok comment about themselves previously talking to a prisoner and falling in love and turned out that they was just getting used and they’re warning her to be careful but Naomi just always disagrees and says he’s not like that. How does she know this though? I could be wrong but I reckon when he gets out he’ll more than likely go back to his kids mum that he’s got photos with on his Facebook. Let’s face it Naomi hasn’t grown up around the things he has, it will be a whole different world for her. He’ll get out and have his old friends around him and women no doubt wanting to sleep with him and he’ll be lapping it all up
Seems like he will love all the attention too, what man after spending years in prison is gonna wanna deal with her up and down moods if he already is bipolar? I can imagine yes he would want to spend time with his children and who knows what will happen with his ex gf, even Naomi going on tv just shows she wants the attention too, I think it’s got a bit out of hand the amount of attention she has managed to attract and I don’t think she knows how to deal with it

Reactions: 3
Surely that will get her banned from entering the USA, maybe a lifetime ban? And that must be what the Tik Tok comment meant about committing fraud in America.

Reactions: 3
Surely that will get her banned from entering the USA, maybe a lifetime ban? And that must be what the Tik Tok comment meant about committing fraud in America.
I remember her saying she decided to get married after getting denied entry but didn’t say why she wasn’t allowed in

I think where she went wrong is applying for an esta without having a ticket booked. Didn’t she say in one of her tiktoks she already wanted the esta so she wouldn’t have to worry about it whenever she would be able to visit him?
5E57F58A-C121-45DE-BC2C-BAFBB4F21330.jpeg

She also said there’s absolutely no way of finding out why your esta is denied but i found this online.
2E42AD01-609D-4CA0-A664-50AE4282E650.png

Maybe she just doesn’t have the money to buy a ticket and hotel room, and her whole esta drama is one big attention trap/lie? You can never be certain with this girl.

Hmmm it’s got denied because she’s done something wrong that she doesn’t want to admit I think

Reactions: 5
I'm confused. It says there you can find out why you've been refused but in one of her videos she said she couldn't find out why as they don't tell people!

By the looks of things she had someone impersonate her to get her marriage certificate

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.