Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly had to come on here to comment about her putting on her story today saying shes in her jeans with no dieting. She's delusional she's been putting herbalife shakes on her story every day. She's such a bad role model drinking shakes and then saying she's just snapped back from a baby will make people feel so bad. Never mind the fact she goes on about how good her child is all the time try and make people feel bad, but he actually isn't good what she says about how he sleeps and won't go in pram or car doesn't seem that good to me.

Reactions: 9
I honestly had to come on here to comment about her putting on her story today saying shes in her jeans with no dieting. She's delusional she's been putting herbalife shakes on her story every day. She's such a bad role model drinking shakes and then saying she's just snapped back from a baby will make people feel so bad. Never mind the fact she goes on about how good her child is all the time try and make people feel bad, but he actually isn't good what she says about how he sleeps and won't go in pram or car doesn't seem that good to me.
good point!!! I forgot about their herbal life shakes! Wait now for a story justifying herself! Interesting though how she never moans about the Tattle trolls now as she wouldn’t want her followers finding out the truth.

Reactions: 3
OH MY GOD SHE’S SO BORINGGGGGG!

A couple of weeks ago, she asked people what they wanted to see on her page. I mean, it is a bleeping hair account - it’s in the title ffs. Yet, it’s just continued to be all about her and the baby.
No one cares about his sleep or teeth... I don’t give a tit about which of her boobs produces the most milk.... the account is called BouncyBlows - do some bleeping hair content!!!
She had the opportunity yesterday to do some hair posts, as her hair was in rollers. But she skipped that completely and just posted about a baby photoshoot?!! I’m sure she can’t be wondering why she’s lost 22k followers!

Reactions: 7
OH MY GOD SHE’S SO BORINGGGGGG!

A couple of weeks ago, she asked people what they wanted to see on her page. I mean, it is a bleeping hair account - it’s in the title ffs. Yet, it’s just continued to be all about her and the baby.
No one cares about his sleep or teeth... I don’t give a tit about which of her boobs produces the most milk.... the account is called BouncyBlows - do some bleeping hair content!!!
She had the opportunity yesterday to do some hair posts, as her hair was in rollers. But she skipped that completely and just posted about a baby photoshoot?!! I’m sure she can’t be wondering why she’s lost 22k followers!
Urgh tell me about it! She needs to set up a seperate baby account... or re name herself Naomi breast feeding n blows!! I’m still so so shocked about her boyfriend though.. also why take someone’s name when you’re not married!!!

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t mind he isn’t even a cute baby. She’s an absolute nob, best daddy ever. God help the kid when his classmates ask what daddy does for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a joke that any companies want her to advertise for them after all that with her boyfriend. Nearly every pair of shoes or trainers she wears are worth over £500 it's so obvious her boyfriend is a drug dealer. Apparently all the girls who work at that rehab have something to do with drug dealers that sinead Lee used to work there and she's clearly just with guys for money, dodgy money.

Just saw she's at baby sensory tomorrow I'd love someone to recognise her who knows all about jonafun and call her out. She really should answer for all her lies making out her life is perfect when all she's got comes from someone doing wrong, God forbid her son ever gets hooked on drugs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's a joke that any companies want her to advertise for them after all that with her boyfriend. Nearly every pair of shoes or trainers she wears are worth over £500 it's so obvious her boyfriend is a drug dealer. Apparently all the girls who work at that rehab have something to do with drug dealers that sinead Lee used to work there and she's clearly just with guys for money, dodgy money.

Just saw she's at baby sensory tomorrow I'd love someone to recognise her who knows all about jonafun and call her out. She really should answer for all her lies making out her life is perfect when all she's got comes from someone doing wrong, God forbid her son ever gets hooked on drugs
Yeh her best friend Laura Beaty now Laura Pereira who owns rehab her fellas a dealer too. New house hundred grand wedding always in named tit that doesn’t come from doing nails and a roofer. They’re all skanks

Yeh her best friend Laura Beaty now Laura Pereira who owns rehab her fellas a dealer too. New house hundred grand wedding always in named tit that doesn’t come from doing nails and a roofer. They’re all skanks
You no what each to there own but why be a platform for girls and women to look up too? When your nothing to be proud off you've not made money being a good person and working hard. So why flaunt your lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
The thing that annoys me the most is the fertility issues she claimed to have and then said we took a couple of years out of trying to get really healthy etc. No hun, you took 2 years out cos your fella was in prison. She is deceiving so many people who follow her and have fertility issues and they don't know the truth.

Reactions: 11
The thing that annoys me the most is the fertility issues she claimed to have and then said we took a couple of years out of trying to get really healthy etc. No hun, you took 2 years out cos your fella was in prison. She is deceiving so many people who follow her and have fertility issues and they don't know the truth.
AMEN TO THIS!!! It’s a disgrace and insult to those poor women who suffer because they can’t have a baby. Disgusting.

Reactions: 8
When I saw the hair related post this morning, I was in shock!!!

UNTIL... I realise that it’s exactly the same. She’s just copied and pasted her post from 2 weeks ago!

Either make an effort with your content or don’t bleeping bother!! How hard is it to write a post relating to hair, on a hair account, once in 2 weeks ffs?!! It’s not as if she hasn’t got time because she’s a mum... she’s ok Instagram ALL DAY every day, posting pics and videos and stories of the baby.
I think she just needs to change the account to a baby / breastfeeding/mum account and give the hair stuff up!

Reactions: 2
I hate to even look at her fugly head and then the her voice on top sends me under 😩😂 don’t care how mean that sounds, with all that money from JONAFUNS drug dealing empire you’d think she’d look abit decent 😂

Is she that stupid she's got the car seat in the front of the car rear facing!? Surely that's not right I thought they had to be in the back

Is she that stupid she's got the car seat in the front of the car rear facing!? Surely that's not right I thought they had to be in the back
I’m not sure, but I think it can be rear facing in the front but the air bag needs to be turned off? To be honest, I was pretty confused about the whole car seat rules back when mine were little!!
I wonder if her new mum friend she met at the group yesterday knows that her baby daughter has just befriended the son of a convicted heroine dealer?!!

Why does she feel the need to say, we never have the TV on, every time she has the TV on. Get over it. You clearly have the TV on as we can always hear it. Just stop trying to act like Mrs perfect.

How many times has she said they don’t watch the tv much??? Like a broken record
Only just saw this after I posted. So so annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.