Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually remember her a while back saying her and jonafun didn't want to use bibs on him because they thought they were cruel but she gave in when he started with the dribbling. That was when I went off her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen the latest this morning? Going on about trolls, she can’t understand why she’s getting abuse because of hair and talking about being a mum!
It’s not that is it hun? It’s the lies, you’re pretending to live this life, struggling to conceive, when it’s because your fella is a drug dealer who was inside. Saying he doesn’t like to show his face but that’s the reason why, you’re going on how you’re this devoted mother, but then are letting a dealer around your son! Knowing it’s dangerous, your house could get raided at any time, your son could get hold of something. Turn it in you lying beg

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the latest this morning? Going on about trolls, she can’t understand why she’s getting abuse because of hair and talking about being a mum!
It’s not that is it hun? It’s the lies, you’re pretending to live this life, struggling to conceive, when it’s because your fella is a drug dealer who was inside. Saying he doesn’t like to show his face but that’s the reason why, you’re going on how you’re this devoted mother, but then are letting a dealer around your son! Knowing it’s dangerous, your house could get raided at any time, your son could get hold of something. Turn it in you lying beg
Yeah just see it.. she thick as tit she delusional. She playing the victim when she knows the real reason why she getting tit she an attention seeking baby

Reactions: 2
I noticed she went on about the trolls today... but was very careful not to mention this site 😂

funny how she obviously reads here but doesn't deny that her boyfriend wanna be husband is a scummy heroin dealer criminal that funds her lifestyle. Love the skunk hair Naomi. They grey block streak in your fringe really sets off your tiny set back eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If my partner was accused of something as serious as that, plastered on the internet....and it wasn’t true...then you’d say that it’s not true, right? Because I would defend my partner if he was accused of something he didn’t do....so surly Naomi hun either defend your man or you and you’re fringe can do one!

Reactions: 5
sorry but can someone pls tell me how many times she's posted her baby shower pics to her story this is like the 100th time.. no one cares and u ain't the only person to ever had a baby shower and u don't have a newborn anymore so get over it and start giving g your child some real food!! What is he 6 months now he must be starved hanging off ur tit all day aint no good for your own satisfaction!!!

• Haha
sorry but can someone pls tell me how many times she's posted her baby shower pics to her story this is like the 100th time.. no one cares and u ain't the only person to ever had a baby shower and u don't have a newborn anymore so get over it and start giving g your child some real food!! What is he 6 months now he must be starved hanging off ur tit all day aint no good for your own satisfaction!!!
Her friends must really dislike her 😂

Reactions: 3
Every time she says he's going through a leap I cringe. Stop analysing every thing he does. Just let him be a baby for God sake.

Why does she bother posting those family pics when she just ends up covering his face? literally so not see the point!!

Reactions: 1
Iv had to stop following her she is delusional and actually dangerous to new mums following her, she clearly knows nothing about child development so has no right going on about it on a public platform 🙈 leaps don’t exist it’s been disproved a thousand times over the man who “invented” wonder weeks got sacked from his job because of it and then he charges people for his made up believes, she keeps standing him up unaided has done it for ages when his poor legs aren’t strong enough and it’s actually dangerous! I bet if any occupational therapist follow her they are screaming at their phones 🤦🏼‍♀️ And the constant bragging about breast feeding and being a brilliant mum what is she over compensating for???the fact that you life a lifestyle off the back of people’s death and misery? Also Lots of us breast feed but don’t feel like we have to tell strangers we do it every day and if she thinks she is doing it to help people she can bore off with that who is actually taking breast feeding advice of a bleeping hairdresser on Instagram 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed her today fed up of all the oversharing. I get it’s exciting being a new mum but Naomi hun your baby isn’t the first baby in the world to ever breathe/sleep/smile/poop. 😒

Anyone noticed how the big chinned flat faced fake duck Laura her other drug dealers wag best mate has removed every follower she doesn’t know.? And made her profile private? If that doesn’t say guilt, the pair of evil skets

I actually think it’s hilarious her parenting 😂 “OmG SuLlY WoKE Up iN tHe NiGht, WhY?”
“OH I rEaD oNLinE iTs a gRoWTh SpuRt”
He’s a 6 month old, it’s just what baby’s do 😂😅 why is she so shocked at everything he does! And as for the whole I was so scared to get in a swimming costume and take him to “swim school 🙄” .... that scared she uploaded a picture in her swim costume .....

Reactions: 4
Iv had to stop following her she is delusional and actually dangerous to new mums following her, she clearly knows nothing about child development so has no right going on about it on a public platform 🙈 leaps don’t exist it’s been disproved a thousand times over the man who “invented” wonder weeks got sacked from his job because of it and then he charges people for his made up believes, she keeps standing him up unaided has done it for ages when his poor legs aren’t strong enough and it’s actually dangerous! I bet if any occupational therapist follow her they are screaming at their phones 🤦🏼‍♀️ And the constant bragging about breast feeding and being a brilliant mum what is she over compensating for???the fact that you life a lifestyle off the back of people’s death and misery? Also Lots of us breast feed but don’t feel like we have to tell strangers we do it every day and if she thinks she is doing it to help people she can bore off with that who is actually taking breast feeding advice of a bleeping hairdresser on Instagram 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Your so right it's a joke. I dont see how she doesn't realise how stupid she sounds. Every week she says - oh sully is such a good sleeper always sleeps through but not last night he's going through a leap. But she says it every week. No luv your son is 6 month he isn't in a routine stop making out he is. Tbh if I'm honest I think her son seems quite a hard work baby not chilled like she says. He doesnt like being in his pram. He doesn't like being in his car seat. He doesn't like anything.

Your so right it's a joke. I dont see how she doesn't realise how stupid she sounds. Every week she says - oh sully is such a good sleeper always sleeps through but not last night he's going through a leap. But she says it every week. No luv your son is 6 month he isn't in a routine stop making out he is. Tbh if I'm honest I think her son seems quite a hard work baby not chilled like she says. He doesnt like being in his pram. He doesn't like being in his car seat. He doesn't like anything.
Exactly if you can’t put your child down to even have a nap or put him in his car seat he isn’t easy or chilled out, she is portraying a false image of perfect parent hood which is so false and damaging to new parents she is helping no one!!! Everyone who has had a baby knows it’s not all sunshine and roses in reality it’s hard and tiring but amazing at the same time and the more people who are honest about it the better it is for new mums. She is so delusional!!

I hate the name Sullivan. Like who looks at their gorgeous newborn for the first time and decides there and then his name is SULLIVAN

Reactions: 9
And thst Bella mac she's always on photis with is anotherdrug dealers moll. She's only 21 drives a merc head to toe in designer. Bringing her son up around such amazing role models

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.