Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And thst Bella mac she's always on photis with is anotherdrug dealers moll. She's only 21 drives a merc head to toe in designer. Bringing her son up around such amazing role models
No wonder sheโ€™s got no shame sounds like everyone she knows is a drug dealer or involved in drugs ๐Ÿ™ˆ but then goes around saying she just wants Sullivan to be a kind good person ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ better start keeping better company then!!

Reactions: 5
No wonder sheโ€™s got no shame sounds like everyone she knows is a drug dealer or involved in drugs ๐Ÿ™ˆ but then goes around saying she just wants Sullivan to be a kind good person ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ better start keeping better company then!!
Exactly, my point is do what you want but stop flaunting your life trying to make out your a good person and mother earth. Oh and just looked again at that Bella she looks about 35.she needs to lay off the fillers

One thing for naomi at least she's not pumped up to death like some of these people

Reactions: 2
How many followers does someone need for a thread? Anyone follow that Sarah Shannon also from Manchester? Seems nice enough but her life intrigues me.

Reactions: 1
Same!!!!! Iโ€™d love a bit of goss on her... Iโ€™ve followed here for years and Iโ€™m VERY intrigued by her ๐Ÿ‘€
Well I know her fella was in prison for fraud. She also worked at rehab. And did you see that some one drove a car through her shop blossom. Well that was due to sher boyfriend falling out with some people in dubai I think, or hes friends with someone in dubai that people don't like around here so they targeted her shop. She's another who flaunts everything

Well I know her fella was in prison for fraud. She also worked at rehab. And did you see that some one drove a car through her shop blossom. Well that was due to sher boyfriend falling out with some people in dubai I think, or hes friends with someone in dubai that people don't like around here so they targeted her shop. She's another who flaunts everything
I did wonder where he disappeared to for ages! Now we know.. didnโ€™t know about the car thing though!! She literally does flaunt everything itโ€™s very irritating ๐Ÿ˜– thanks for the goss ๐Ÿ˜‰

I can't even believe shes trying to say he goes to sleep well, as long as he's on her boob with his hand in her mouth ha ha ha that's not easy luv, easy is putting your baby down awake and them going to sleep on own. Idiot.
She could of condensed that whole post to
'Baby won't sleep' her life must be so boring if that all she harps on about. Like you said getting a baby to sleep easy is putting them down awake/sleepy and them going straight off not having to have her maasive udder in his gob being held. Massive first time mum mistake making a rod for her own back! But guys just remember she doesn't watch TV just incase you forgot ๐Ÿคฃ

It looks like sheโ€™s stuck 2 toupees on the front of her head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
also the dullest content everrrrrr!! Must be a slow day with lord Sullivan๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean I think I've missed a few stories recently but I've not seen jonafun for a while? Has he gone off radar or something I wonder? ๐Ÿค”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.