Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy and healthy....unlike the families of the HEROIN drug addicts her boyfriend “best friend” deals too 🤮🙄

Reactions: 4
Guys I don’t know if anyone has seen this account?

I searched Naomi bouncy blows and this was the top result.

OMG!!! Isn’t that her old account name too that was ‘hacked’ , that’s so strange!! I always thought it was odd a complete non celeb has an account hacked!!!

Reactions: 1
OMG!!! Isn’t that her old account name too that was ‘hacked’ , that’s so strange!! I always thought it was odd a complete non celeb has an account hacked!!!
That’s what I thought too. No wonder she had to create another account. This will be someone that knows her well then as the hack happened before the truth came out about her dealer hubby.

It says she's spent nearly a decade loving jonafun but I was certain she said she met him at 17??? And she's 29.or am I wrong
Liars tend to trip up over their own lies. To be a good liar you have to have an amazing memory and she clearly hasn’t.

That’s what I thought too. No wonder she had to create another account. This will be someone that knows her well then as the hack happened before the truth came out about her dealer hubby.
Or is it Naomi herself? She did say a month or so ago that she wanted to try get the old account back...

I may be overthinking this:LOL:

It will just be either someone from here spilling the tea that’s already been spilt or will be Naomi herself trying to see who looks at the stories 🤣
I can so imagine her pathetic self doing that 😂😂😂 then again she’s thick as tit!

That account has just posted about Jonafun!!! 👀 And on their post, they say there’s “more to come”!! Naomi is not going to be happy!! She’ll be photoshopping him into everything now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
That account has just posted about Jonafun!!! 👀 And on their post, they say there’s “more to come”!! Naomi is not going to be happy!! She’ll be photoshopping him into everything now 😂
Okay tattle bastards, which one of you is behind the account? 😂😂😂

I wonder if she’s seen it? I feel really bad for her obviously I know her fella is a wrongun and has done awful things, and probably ruined a lot of lives, but what if she’s trying to build her Instagram for some income with the hope to leave him..? She must be at breaking point anyway, fella in prison, in lockdown and then an account is made about her.. maybe she’s struggling with her mental health hence why she keeps posting about him when he’s never really mentioned

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s seen it? I feel really bad for her obviously I know her fella is a wrongun and has done awful things, and probably ruined a lot of lives, but what if she’s trying to build her Instagram for some income with the hope to leave him..? She must be at breaking point anyway, fella in prison, in lockdown and then an account is made about her.. maybe she’s struggling with her mental health hence why she keeps posting about him when he’s never really mentioned
She was with him when he was a heroin dealer... stayed with him when he went to prison... had a baby with him... continued to be with him when he got out of prison... and is still with him now he’s back inside! What makes you think she wants to leave him?! That to me sounds like someone who’s complicit to be honest!

Reactions: 5
She was with him when he was a heroin dealer... stayed with him when he went to prison... had a baby with him... continued to be with him when he got out of prison... and is still with him now he’s back inside! What makes you think she wants to leave him?! That to me sounds like someone who’s complicit to be honest!
No you’re totally right 🙈🤣

She’s gone really quiet the last few days!!! Wouldn’t you just fess up? I dunno maybe that’s just me but yeah, I don’t feel bad for someone who has put themselves into this situation. Own it

I’ve just gone to look at the other account but can’t find it! Don’t know if maybe it’s been removed?

Don’t know if anybody seen but a link was just out here and it was grabify and you click on the link and it traces your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) be careful someone’s trying to find out who’s on here

Don’t know if anybody seen but a link was just out here and it was grabify and you click on the link and it traces your IP address be careful someone’s trying to find out who’s on here
The name of the account was mummy something it was a account made 15 minutes ago it’s been deleted now

• Wow
None of us are breaking the law by being on here but she seems to have such an issue with it but she doesn’t seem bothered about jonafun breaking the actual law!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.