Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’ve just found this. I’ve followed Naomi for years for pre chemotherapy hair tips and also fertility tips. Can’t believe what I’ve read. I felt sorry for her with the recent posts but now I think she’s brought it on. I always wondered why she never showed Jonathon in the posts. Can not believe she has stayed with a drug dealer. Not a role model at all. Also I feel so sorry for her friend mica who has had to resort on Instagram to claiming it’s not her doing things.
Who’s mica?

Just seen the stories.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand what’s happened has somebody directly contacted her ? The likes of hinch get trolled daily in there private messages which is uncalled for , but has anybody “trolled” Naomi ? Or has she looked on this site about herself and not liked what’s been said? She can easily shut it down by just owning it ! She should just come on and either say look this is Jonathan this is his job etc he’s not done what ppl are saying OR admit who Jonathan is surely it would just stop all this speculation... also she said that it was her best friend who has been saying things , but then she’s said she doesn’t no the person and they don’t no her? So what is it!

What happened? What did she say on her stories? who is mica and Nicky?

I don’t understand what’s happened has somebody directly contacted her ? The likes of hinch get trolled daily in there private messages which is uncalled for , but has anybody “trolled” Naomi ? Or has she looked on this site about herself and not liked what’s been said? She can easily shut it down by just owning it ! She should just come on and either say look this is Jonathan this is his job etc he’s not done what ppl are saying OR admit who Jonathan is surely it would just stop all this speculation... also she said that it was her best friend who has been saying things , but then she’s said she doesn’t no the person and they don’t no her? So what is it!
This is what I thought too. If she has been directly trolled and harassed I don’t blame her for getting mad and she’s every right to take harassment further but If she’s just not happy with what’s on here then she just needs to either go private as the influencer fame isn’t for her or just stop talking about Jonathan.
She needs to understand that commenting and disagreeing isn’t trolling. She doesn’t have to disclose her private life either I’m sure the majority on here agree and that they just think it’s super weird that she keeps mentioning him like he’s there and photoshopping him into pics and that she’s deceiving people.

Wow I’ve just found this. I’ve followed Naomi for years for pre chemotherapy hair tips and also fertility tips. Can’t believe what I’ve read. I felt sorry for her with the recent posts but now I think she’s brought it on. I always wondered why she never showed Jonathon in the posts. Can not believe she has stayed with a drug dealer. Not a role model at all. Also I feel so sorry for her friend mica who has had to resort on Instagram to claiming it’s not her doing things.
what was her friend mica saying? Did she have to go on her stories to deny?

Last edited:
Sorry I’m going to rant here. One of my friends has just shown me her stories where she has outed a ‘troll’ comment, is that the worst comment she’s received? that comment isn’t even bad, it’s not a troll comment it’s literally someone telling her to show the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) like she said she was going to do. I actually don’t think she’s had troll messages directed to her I just think she’s pissed with what’s on here and she’s taking her anger out on her insta with it. I think she’s actually being a bit of a nob and is looking for online sympathy and for people to kiss her arse. Just another Kate hayes who believes that anybody who disagrees and isn’t kissing arse is a ‘troll’. She’s going on about be kind, only a few weeks ago she was sharing videos of KATIE HOPKINS, queen of trolls giving covid advice. Be kind eh, you have about 15 ‘support bubbles’ and break all the lockdown rules whilst our dr’s and nurses are at breaking point and 100,000 dead whilst you’re posting about covid being ‘fake’. Watching her say that tit when I know people who have died of covid is a kick in the teeth. Be kind is just the new influencer get out of jail card for when they aren’t getting their ego stroked or when someone disagrees. Naomi, don’t be an influencer if you can’t handle people not kissing your arse or forming opinions. Honestly such a hypocritical dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think her friends have found this page and told her about it. I think she might of read some of the stuff too. If people are directly messaging her then it’s not fair. Although she should just own the fact her bf and dad are in jail rather then say he’s on an oil rig. I get it’s embarrassing but she’s acting like a role model and she’s not in my eyes .
Where/when did she say he was on the oil rigs? I think I must have missed this

One thing I don’t understand about the tattle tracking saga is that surely if she knew someone that was so good with tech, they’d of helped her get her original insta account that was hacked back? Some of the pictures on this thread have over 500 views and there’s over 350 comments, how would she track them all?

Reactions: 3
One thing I don’t understand about the tattle tracking saga is that surely if she knew someone that was so good with tech, they’d of helped her get her original insta account that was hacked back? Some of the pictures on this thread have over 500 views and there’s over 350 comments, how would she track them all?
She can’t get people in trouble for being on a public forum and like someone has quoted above, she used grabify as a phishing attempt to collate the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) if you didn’t click on the link you will be fine. Even if you did, IP addresses don’t mean tit. I use a VPN to prevent cyber hacks and to minimise the risk of my data being compromised, my IP address shows that I’m somewhere different and isn’t ever given out to websites I visit. A lot of people come here (me included) to look at the threads that are directed to them by influencers, I was told about this thread off a friend and I joined so I could see the pictures, doesn’t mean you’re a troll or doing anything bad.

Reactions: 4
Naomi has done the classic “outing of trolls” she claimed to have gathered everyones IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and was gonna expose them, no one here really batted a eyelid at her claims and I bet she was fuming that no one was worried 😂 so the next day done the whole ‘the police are dealing with it and I’m not gonna stoop to their level, I’ve spoken to the troll and they are soooo sorry’ 😴 Nickie is an 100% made up person, and she hasn’t spoken to anyone who has “trolled” her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Naomi has done the classic “outing of trolls” she claimed to have gathered everyones IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and was gonna expose them, no one here really batted a eyelid at her claims and I bet she was fuming that no one was worried 😂 so the next day done the whole ‘the police are dealing with it and I’m not gonna stoop to their level, I’ve spoken to the troll and they are soooo sorry’ 😴 Nickie is an 100% made up person, and she hasn’t spoken to anyone who has “trolled” her.
Also she really is stupied to think she has everyone's real ip addresses 😆 bless her as if you have a vpn then that provides a made up vpn and also a made up location if you like 🤣 bottom line she got alot to learn about ip addresses so stupied its honestly embarrassing 🙈😆

Also she really is stupied to think she has everyone's real ip addresses 😆 bless her as if you have a vpn then that provides a made up vpn and also a made up location if you like 🤣 bottom line she got alot to learn about ip addresses so stupied its honestly embarrassing 🙈😆
Attention seeking again at its finest... 🙄😐

She dont know anyone good with tech helping her she used grabify for a start which is for amateurs she got no idea what she doing if she did she woukdint of used grabify so embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 2
Jonafun must be glued to that jail phone amount of times he’s always just said something 🙄 why is she mentioning him so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jonafun must be glued to that jail phone amount of times he’s always just said something 🙄 why is she mentioning him so much
She’s not is she? Fuckin ell hun just give up the act 😂 no one is arsed when she’s not talking about him that’s what’s so funny. It’s almost as if she wants the drama 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
If loads of people was at me saying my fella was in prison And he was sat at home with me I’d be videoing him saying wave to the camera babe... honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Do you know what's really annoying, how much money they are making off these bloody raffles!! 🙊🙈 Honest to God they are making a fortune!!

I haven’t seen her posts in ages, this thread has massively quietened so I feel like everyone on this thread has been arrested and ‘outed’ or something for being ‘trolls’ 😂 I hope everyone’s okay in the opinion prison!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't say much but I'm well and still here 😂 I've followed for year always thought something wasn't right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.