Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bigger question is who even uses a manual tooth brush anymore? 😂 or am I just a snobby witch 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do as we have a family history of weak teeth and an electric would crumble them. I actually use a bamboo toothbrush. But no way would I let my kid ram a toothbrush down my throat

Reactions: 3
I think she’s deffo had a meltdown to KTM lately (she’s got countless threads on here) and she’s told her to smile through the pain haha, Kate also tried to privatise her account in an attempt to “stop the trolling” but realised even if the thread is stopped, it’s only locked and not deleted, it’ll still come up on tattle as a closed thread and be visible via google search. Naomi/someone close to her is definitely on this thread, probably hoping and praying they get a little notification to say this thread is closed 😂
Ha ha I wouldn’t take any advice from someone who drinks in pregnancy and tells all her followers have you seen her wiki page 🤣🤣 classic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that 🙈 surely if her fella wasn’t in prison she would be showing him but covering his face but she can’t, it’s actually sad she’s pretending he’s there, why not just say we are on a break ect... strange. Feel sorry for her

Reactions: 1
I agree, I feel sorry for her too actually. I think we’ve all got to be careful not to become hypocrites; who here honestly posts every single aspect of their life, good and bad, on social media? I know I didn’t when I was on it. We all post a version of ourselves online that’s probably very different to the one our nearest and dearest know. If Jonathan is back in prison maybe she’s really struggling to cope with it, none of us know. And with a young baby in tow and no parents to support her either. If the last couple of years has taught us anything, it should be that we never ever know what’s going on behind people’s Instagram grid. I really do understand the frustration people feel if they think she’s painting a picture that isn’t very realistic, or downright lying to cover for Jonathan, but ironically it’s probably because of the negative backlash she gets that she doesn’t disclose the less rosy parts of her life. Plus, she has a young son to consider; it’s his privacy about his father too.
If I was in Naomi’s shoes, and her partner really is back inside, I’d feel like I was carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. She must miss him dreadfully, especially in this shitstorm we’re all in.
People need to be really careful with their words; you never know when you write personal, hurtful things you’d never dream of saying to someone’s face just who’s already at the very end of their tether.
She’s trying to be a mummy blogger, and is telling people that she had fertility problems, when the reality is... her boyfriend was in prison. And not just for something minor... he’s a BIG time heroin dealer! I don’t think she can expect people NOT to have opinions about those things I’m afraid! If she didn’t want to receive the backlash, she maybe shouldn’t be deceiving people about her “fertility problems” and making out that her boyfriend is still around (when he’s actually in prison AGAIN... so hasn’t changed his ways... and she’s still with the drug dealer when she has a baby!) Unfortunately, she’s not in a position to become a mummy blogger... certainly not one without backlash... because she is allowing herself and her baby to live with a heroin dealer. These are all HER own choices.

Reactions: 5
Are you.....actually trying to excuse dealing heroin? 😳
I hear you, I really do. But my point is, what difference does it make to us all even if she has embroidered the truth about her fertility? It’s her life, if she wants to lie to her Instagram followers then leave her to it, I don’t know why everyone else should get so upset about it; just don’t read it. It’s no excuse for ripping her appearance to pieces, or insulting an innocent baby; that’s just cheap and cruel and a really sly low shot.
As a matter of fact, she was pregnant a couple of times before she had that baby, when Jonathan was out of prison for brief spells in the past and lost them, so it’s partly true.
As for being involved with a bad boy, I don’t know anyone who hasn’t fallen for one at one time or another. She was so young when they met; if I’d have stayed with the man I met when I was 16 I’d have probably been in exactly the same boat as her now. She’s got no parents to rely on, maybe as misguided as it may be, he’s her safe place. As none of us are directly linked with her it’s all speculation, so how can anyone make any kind of judgement on someone’s personality or mothering skills based on a handful of “maybe’s”? Who knows what in his personal life drove Jonathan to end up in the position he’s in? We don’t know, is the point, because we don’t know them. So maybe until we do and can form a reasonable judgement, it might be time to stop channelling energy into ripping a virtual stranger and her baby to pieces on the internet.

• Haha
I hear you, I really do. But my point is, what difference does it make to us all even if she has embroidered the truth about her fertility? It’s her life, if she wants to lie to her Instagram followers then leave her to it, I don’t know why everyone else should get so upset about it; just don’t read it. It’s no excuse for ripping her appearance to pieces, or insulting an innocent baby; that’s just cheap and cruel and a really sly low shot.
As a matter of fact, she was pregnant a couple of times before she had that baby, when Jonathan was out of prison for brief spells in the past and lost them, so it’s partly true.
As for being involved with a bad boy, I don’t know anyone who hasn’t fallen for one at one time or another. She was so young when they met; if I’d have stayed with the man I met when I was 16 I’d have probably been in exactly the same boat as her now. She’s got no parents to rely on, maybe as misguided as it may be, he’s her safe place. As none of us are directly linked with her it’s all speculation, so how can anyone make any kind of judgement on someone’s personality or mothering skills based on a handful of “maybe’s”? Who knows what in his personal life drove Jonathan to end up in the position he’s in? We don’t know, is the point, because we don’t know them. So maybe until we do and can form a reasonable judgement, it might be time to stop channelling energy into ripping a virtual stranger and her baby to pieces on the internet.
You know who I feel sorry for?? The families of those who have died from taking herion.
How would Naomi feel if, when her son grows up, he gets addicted to herion??
She is complicit with his heroin dealing, and I don’t feel sorry for her AT ALL

Reactions: 8
Are you.....actually trying to excuse dealing heroin? 😳
See drug dealers all there interested is money not about killing people or hurting the person’s family. I hate dealers. Most dealers there kids end up trying it

Reactions: 4
How do you all know she is lying about fertility problems? Yes he was clearly in jail but she may have also struggled with conceiving / miscarriages too. It’s very common so I don’t think it’s fair to say she’s lying when we don’t know for sure. I mean, she could have just not mentioned trying for a baby if she was covering for him being in jail

How do you all know she is lying about fertility problems? Yes he was clearly in jail but she may have also struggled with conceiving / miscarriages too. It’s very common so I don’t think it’s fair to say she’s lying when we don’t know for sure. I mean, she could have just not mentioned trying for a baby if she was covering for him being in jail
I’m pretty sure someone did the maths on the dates he was in prison and the timing of her getting pregnant... but seriously, does it matter?!! She KNEW he was a heroin dealer, stayed with him and chose to have a baby with him... then when he got out of prison, she STAYED WITH HIM and let him live in the flat with the baby... and he’s now BACK INSIDE, and she’s pretending he’s still there?!!

100000% agree. I’ve lost a family member to drugs and feel zero sympathy for drug dealers.
Living that glam life with her designer clobber acting like mum of the year (not saying she’s a bad mum) but her life isn’t as cushty as she makes out.
Yes we all have a past, but she has chosen to share her life online and has opened herself up to criticism. If she wanted a private life ...then don’t share your life online for thousands to see if you don’t want people to go digging for your actual real life. She’s not the only one like she makes out - hence this website.
If she was real with her followers then maybe people would have more respect for her.

100000% agree. I’ve lost a family member to drugs and feel zero sympathy for drug dealers.
Living that glam life with her designer clobber acting like mum of the year (not saying she’s a bad mum) but her life isn’t as cushty as she makes out.
Yes we all have a past, but she has chosen to share her life online and has opened herself up to criticism. If she wanted a private life ...then don’t share your life online for thousands to see if you don’t want people to go digging for your actual real life. She’s not the only one like she makes out - hence this website.
If she was real with her followers then maybe people would have more respect for her.
Agreed!! Though, just to add... this isn’t her PAST. She is still with a heroin dealer!

Also a quick question, does anyone know why she changed her surname to Jonafuns surname? I know they’re not married but like yeah dunno just curious?

Also a quick question, does anyone know why she changed her surname to Jonafuns surname? I know they’re not married but like yeah dunno just curious?
He obviously wouldn’t marry her... so she bought herself a wedding ring and changed her surname 😂 Absolutely desperate!

• Haha
Was she aware of Jonathan’s drug dealing before he got caught and sentenced to prison?
Yes. And then waited for him whilst he served his sentence.

How bad is this photoshop 🤣 she has added him into the picture!!
hahahaha why is she going to these lengths

Just sent this photoshopped pic she put on her stories to me mate and she’s just messaged me back the unedited pic without his face covered up. Ahahahaha. It’s even more obvious when the censor covering his face is removed. My mates probably gonna get in trouble soon but I actually don’t think she cares at this point.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes. And then waited for him whilst he served his sentence.

hahahaha why is she going to these lengths

Just sent this photoshopped pic she put on her stories to me mate and she’s just messaged me back the unedited pic without his face covered up. Ahahahaha. It’s even more obvious when the censor covering his face is removed. My mates probably gonna get in trouble soon but I actually don’t think she cares at this point.
Oh my actual god 🤣 how did she get that photo?!? And you know its bad as she's put it in black and white and she never normally does

And isn't he meant to be well over 6ft.... whys he 5ft 5 in the photo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.