Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s seen it? I feel really bad for her obviously I know her fella is a wrongun and has done awful things, and probably ruined a lot of lives, but what if she’s trying to build her Instagram for some income with the hope to leave him..? She must be at breaking point anyway, fella in prison, in lockdown and then an account is made about her.. maybe she’s struggling with her mental health hence why she keeps posting about him when he’s never really mentioned
Sorry but she doesn’t want to leave him haha. I feel more sorry for the victims of the crime if I’m being completely honest. I also feel sorry for people that have lost a loved one with covid and you have Dr Naomi posting that the virus is ‘made up’ when there’s over 100,000 dead. She wants to build her account and the influencer lifestyle, good for her but she needs to stop mentioning her man that’s in prison AGAIN for crappy crimes which she was complicit in.

Reactions: 5
I kinda feel sorry for her that one of her best friends was on her digging her out. I’m assuming that’s where the last info of him being banged up again come from 🙈

Reactions: 2
The psycho in me is dying to know how to track an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) for my fella 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, IP addresses mean nothing do they? The location is just an estimate? What they going to do knock on people’s doors up and down the country or wherever we are all from?
It’s not illegal to know and find out an IP address but it can be illegal depending on what you do with the information. Not sure if it gives you a full address?

Bet everyone's changing their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) now 🤣 I'm pretty sure its a crime to collect them and use them to out people. This is a public forum if you put your lift of social media people will comment on it sorry that's just life. Unless you clicked on to the link there's no way she can have your details
It just attempts to make themselves feel better about the TROLLS doesn’t it. Like Kate Hayes saying she’ll out people to their friends and family and their place of work for what they say on here. My friends and family know I’m on here and I’d happily speak to people in public about what I’ve said. A lot of what people have said on here is only the truth. Ok yeah you’d be gutted it was your mate dishing the dirt, but that’s the only thing you could genuinely do anything about in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d love to know what she’s going to do with the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that she apparently has because she’s then crossing the dangerous line of hacking which is illegal. 🤷🏼‍♀️ what we’re doing isn’t illegal
Doxxing peoples details publicly is illegal so yeah, would like her to try that. She just needs to speak with her friend personally instead. She could be in big trouble if she uses people’s IP addresses in that way. I work in GDPR so I’m all geeked up on stuff like this.

She clearly wants her private life private which I get but just don't post that he's there when he's not and photoshop etc as it just gives people something to talk about. Stick to hair and baby updates if that's what you want but just don't mention your fella if you don't want speculation!! Private life or not your lying on stories and look a wee bit silly!!

She clearly wants her private life private which I get but just don't post that he's there when he's not and photoshop etc as it just gives people something to talk about. Stick to hair and baby updates if that's what you want but just don't mention your fella if you don't want speculation!! Private life or not your lying on stories and look a wee bit silly!!
The more she hides him and gets defensive and lies about it all the more people are interested in it... she's just digging a hole

Doxxinng (or outing) people will get her an Instagram ban. It would also send all her followers over to that persons account, who will tell them everything about her. She would be better off talking to her friend and leaving it there.

Influencers really think that people commenting on their public lives that they’ve chosen to publicise are ‘trolls’. If you’ve messaged her saying awful things well yeah, that’s not nice at all but having a say on someone on a comment forum isn’t trolling! Tattle doesn’t ever give out a visible IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) nor does it sell them. Also, I’m on a public forum, I don’t ‘troll’ anyone on here so I’m not arsed if she did ‘out me’ and I would be calling the police if she doxxed my personal details as I don’t choose to be an influencer and air my public business like she does. We’re allowed to comment on here on stuff she publicises, sending her personal abusive messages is another kettle of fish though and it’s something I would never do to anyone. Just put your account in private Naomi if you don’t want people to comment on your life, or do you want that insta life and all the freebies and status that comes with it?

Also, If anyone of us gets hacked now, we know who’s to blame 😂 hacking is a criminal offence so good luck hun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t know there was a thread on Naomi! Just found this after seeing her stories.. can anyone fill me in I’ve genuinely never realised anything she has said was untrue! I’ve kind of whizzed over a few comments on here about her boyfriend being in prison? I’m shocked! 😲

Surely you can’t out someone by just having their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) though? That doesn’t tell you anything about the person, only their location which isn’t specific to their address anyway, it’s only the area? Am
She's talking rubbish. It's most likely a scare tactic. If this was the case no one would be on here
This is actually cringe.. the link she lured people to click on instantly obtains your ip address yes correct but there nothing she can do with with it.. it will trace back to the persons (isp) and the geographical rough location thats all lol whats she going to do with all that pointless information? Its a scare tactic and once again shes been outed on her shenanigans 🤣🙈 grabify is for amateurs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I dont belive the best friend bull either.. she's saying that to make it all look real bless her..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.