Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL this is the funniest thing. Did she upload that to her private insta then? You just wouldn’t bother would you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my actual god 🤣 how did she get that photo?!? And you know its bad as she's put it in black and white and she never normally does

And isn't he meant to be well over 6ft.... whys he 5ft 5 in the photo 🙄
I just asked her where she got it from. I got a feelin it’s from her personal private insta. She’s billy big balls for having the chest to
post that publicly though. I’ve seen better Facetune edited pics than that 😂
I can’t believe she’s telling people that he’s working away. What job apart from key workers require you to work away during national lockdown? Don’t even know why I’m asking this question coz I know he’s inside ha.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL this is the funniest thing. Did she upload that to her private insta then? You just wouldn’t bother would you!!!
I’m starting to believe that she doesn’t even think he’s in the big house. Phantom jonafun syndrome

Reactions: 4
I just asked her where she got it from. I got a feelin it’s from her personal private insta. She’s billy big balls for having the chest to
post that publicly though. I’ve seen better Facetune edited pics than that 😂
I can’t believe she’s telling people that he’s working away. What job apart from key workers require you to work away during national lockdown? Don’t even know why I’m asking this question coz I know he’s inside ha.

I’m starting to believe that she doesn’t even think he’s in the big house. Phantom jonafun syndrome
Working away on an oil rig 😭😭😭

• Haha
She couldn’t do a newborn photoshoot due to lockdown last year so the women who does them edited her babies face onto like a babies photo to make it look like her had one (nice idea I guess) I bet she edited the pics for her!

• Haha
Working away on an oil rig 😭😭😭
Is that the line she’s going with? 😂
She’ll be telling people he works for the travelling circus next 😅

She couldn’t do a newborn photoshoot due to lockdown last year so the women who does them edited her babies face onto like a babies photo to make it look like her had one (nice idea I guess) I bet she edited the pics for her!
Hmm probably. Yeah I remember that photoshop photo shoot and it was a cute idea. It’s mad how obvious the Jonathan photoshop is though, I would have kept that to myself 😂

Reactions: 2
Is that the line she’s going with? 😂
She’ll be telling people he works for the travelling circus next 😅

Hmm probably. Yeah I remember that photoshop photo shoot and it was a cute idea. It’s mad how obvious the Jonathan photoshop is though, I would have kept that to myself 😂
Makes you wonder if she’s actually ok doesn’t it. Like, if I saw my friend doing that I would be worried she’s about to have a breakdown or something. It’s not normal

Reactions: 8
Makes you wonder if she’s actually ok doesn’t it. Like, if I saw my friend doing that I would be worried she’s about to have a breakdown or something. It’s not normal
Yeah, to be honest I would if it was my friend. I don’t agree with some of the personal attacks on her appearance or abilities as a mum as she seems like a great mum but I do think that she wasn’t bothered about the horrible crime that is being a heroin dealer and the lifestyle that comes with that. She chose to have a child with a man that’s inevitably going to go back in prison and she’s still choosing to stay with him. I just don’t think it sits right that she wants to portray this perfect life. If she was a normal account and normal person I wouldn’t even comment but she wants the insta fame and wants to build up engagement and become insta famous, unfortunately having your life in the spotlight comes with it and people are allowed to comment! Instagram influencers are the new celebrities of the digital age. Her friends and family do need to have a word though because if that was my friend I would be advising against all of that.

Her hair account isn’t private anymore, more spouting about sully being the bestest best kid in the world. Hate the name, reminds me of the guy off unchartered but at least she didn’t call him Clarence!

It’s really obvious its the picture of him from her grid (the video of choosing family photos) I feel really bad for her that she needs to go to the lengths to protect him and her image.
Oh yeah. that’s definitely the pic that she’s photoshopped. I don’t get it. She’s not famous enough to have to protect her public image and most of Salford where we live know he’s inside anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she stopped going on about him there wouldn’t really be anything to talk about plus people didnt start following her for her boyfriend they followed her for hair tutorials 😂😂😂 I don’t know what account it is right now.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise they allowed prisoners out to take their kids for a walk in the snow?! I’d have said maybe she was referring to her own dad... but he’s in prison too!! Or... maybe she’s just continuing with her bullshit lies, pretending he’s not in prison! What’s wrong with her? I’ve never noticed her mention him so much since he went back to prison!
DE17C6F5-2599-4246-ABF6-4402E6EF2892.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t realise they allowed prisoners out to take their kids for a walk in the snow?! I’d have said maybe she was referring to her own dad... but he’s in prison too!! Or... maybe she’s just continuing with her bullshit lies, pretending he’s not in prison! What’s wrong with her? I’ve never noticed her mention him so much since he went back to prison!
View attachment 401673
Doesn’t say the dad took him, just thanks him. Probably sent one of his dealers to take him for an hour!

• Haha
Oh yeah. that’s definitely the pic that she’s photoshopped. I don’t get it. She’s not famous enough to have to protect her public image and most of Salford where we live know he’s inside anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she stopped going on about him there wouldn’t really be anything to talk about plus people didnt start following her for her boyfriend they followed her for hair tutorials 😂😂😂 I don’t know what account it is right now.
I wonder what prison he's in... Im sure if he was allowed days out last time he must have been in Warrington but probs not now, most prisons arnt allowed visits at the min either so I bet she's struggling with that I do feel sorry for her sometime as I just think she's naive and blinded by love... One day she will realise and maybe regret the decisions shes made..

I wonder what prison he's in... Im sure if he was allowed days out last time he must have been in Warrington but probs not now, most prisons arnt allowed visits at the min either so I bet she's struggling with that I do feel sorry for her sometime as I just think she's naive and blinded by love... One day she will realise and maybe regret the decisions shes made..
She’s not a child though... she’s 29 years old! I’m sure she’s aware that herion is bad!! And drug dealing is bad! No one is THAT naive. I think you’re giving her more credit than she’s worth... I believe she’s fully aware of the life she’s chosen. She’s still with him after all. It’s not about being blinded by love... she’s making conscious decisions here, as an adult

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion:

Naomi Bouncy Blows #2: Naomi’s been busy with photoshop, whilst Jonafun’s in his cell block

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not a child though... she’s 29 years old! I’m sure she’s aware that herion is bad!! And drug dealing is bad! No one is THAT naive. I think you’re giving her more credit than she’s worth... I believe she’s fully aware of the life she’s chosen. She’s still with him after all. It’s not about being blinded by love... she’s making conscious decisions here, as an adult
I feel like it's a bit of out of sight, out of mind though. I don't think she thinks outside of her circle so as long as she doesn't have to face it each day she doesn't care. I'm not saying it's right for her to feel that way but I do feel like she is very child like and that can surely be the only reason she stays with him. Either that or she is incredible selfish and she's also a terrible person... Who bleeping knows 😂🙈

I feel like it's a bit of out of sight, out of mind though. I don't think she thinks outside of her circle so as long as she doesn't have to face it each day she doesn't care. I'm not saying it's right for her to feel that way but I do feel like she is very child like and that can surely be the only reason she stays with him. Either that or she is incredible selfish and she's also a terrible person... Who bleeping knows 😂🙈
She does mention him almost every day though.... and she does have a child with him... so it’s not really out of her mind! I personally feel she’s complicit with it all

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s mentioning him more than usual making it so obvious that he’s not there 🙈 when he was around we would at least see him in videos even if we covered up but we’ve not see him for ages now

I think she is mentally unwell.
I wish her closest friends and family would have a word with her. She doesn’t need to mention his name for her page to be a success. She’s not running a page which relies on her being in a relationship. Naomi, everyone knows your fella is inside, stop the act.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.