Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean?

She will have cash stashed all over.

You donā€™t think they have said this week to suss who you are maybe?

Saying that, I do think heā€™s inside tbf though. X
No, heā€™s definitely inside. Trust me. I canā€™t repeat the full conversation without it outing my friend.

Reactions: 3
If a page goes private are we actually not allowed to chat on here?
Yes we are. Sheā€™s full of BS. From what I can see on here no one is trolling her. Iā€™ve seen a few comments about her appearance which isnā€™t on but there is no rule about discussing a person who has put themselves out there in the public eye and has as many followers as she does. Trolling would be messaging her disgusting things. Sheā€™s just trying to put a stop to people commenting about her fella which is public information.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s going to dress her baby up as cupid šŸ˜‘ And she said that his dad isnā€™t happy about it!! Itā€™s amazing that you can discuss stuff like that with someone whoā€™s in prison whenever you like hey?! Sheā€™s so full of tit!

If a page goes private are we actually not allowed to chat on here?
Sallie Axl has had her Instagram account deactivated and now only has a private account with approx 2.5k followers... and that thread is still going.

Sheā€™s going to dress her baby up as cupid šŸ˜‘ And she said that his dad isnā€™t happy about it!! Itā€™s amazing that you can discuss stuff like that with someone whoā€™s in prison whenever you like hey?! Sheā€™s so full of tit!
A lot of people know down our end about him being in prison so I donā€™t know why sheā€™s continuing this act. She just needs to shut up about him rather than tells these odd lies. I agree about her not having to explain to people where he is because itā€™s embarrassing as anything but just stop with the pretending šŸ˜’

Reactions: 4
No one is messaging her... weā€™re talking on here about how sheā€™s lying to everyone about the fact the father of her child is in prison AGAIN, and that she struggled to conceive due to fertility problems, when in fact he was in prison (the first time!) Sheā€™s choosing to come on here and read what weā€™re writing... thatā€™s not trolling!!
The fact sheā€™s posted ā€œno one can troll me now because Iā€™m private and itā€™s not allowedā€... people will just message her confused, asking if those are Instagram rules. And then sheā€™ll have to tell them about this site... theyā€™ll come over, and read all about it! Sheā€™s a moron.
Sheā€™ll be public again in a week, guaranteed.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why she can't just say you know what my partner is in jail etc. End of?
Is she that embarrassed

I don't understand why she can't just say you know what my partner is in jail etc. End of?
Is she that embarrassed
Sheā€™d then have to admit that she had a baby with a heroin dealer, and that her stories of fertility problems were all bullshit. Sheā€™s also have to admit that sheā€™s been pretending heā€™s around recently, when in fact heā€™s in prison! So yeah... pretty embarrassing to say the least! Misleading and offensive to women who are actually suffering with fertility problems, and ruining her ā€œperfect mummyā€ life at the most.

Reactions: 3
Surely there can just be a thread started for the S U L hair page thatā€™s public and then people can just talk about the owner of said business? āœŒāœŒāœŒ

Reactions: 4
I think sheā€™s deffo had a meltdown to KTM lately (sheā€™s got countless threads on here) and sheā€™s told her to smile through the pain haha, Kate also tried to privatise her account in an attempt to ā€œstop the trollingā€ but realised even if the thread is stopped, itā€™s only locked and not deleted, itā€™ll still come up on tattle as a closed thread and be visible via google search. Naomi/someone close to her is definitely on this thread, probably hoping and praying they get a little notification to say this thread is closed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.