Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, from a very very very reliable source, someone who is friends with Naomi has told me that Jonathan is back in prison, he’s breached his probation order and has to carry out the rest of his sentence now, this is someone Naomi speaks to regularly but is pissed off with the wholesome insta act she puts on. So it’s weird that she’s still carrying on as if he’s out, he’s not, he’s a crook and he’s back inside.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So, from a very very very reliable source, someone who is friends with Naomi has told me that Jonathan is back in prison, he’s breached his probation order and has to carry out the rest of his sentence now, this is someone Naomi speaks to regularly but is pissed off with the wholesome insta act she puts on. So it’s weird that she’s still carrying on as if he’s out, he’s not, he’s a crook and he’s back inside.

OMG!! I wonder how long the rest of his sentence is?

OMG!! I wonder how long the rest of his sentence is?
4 and a half years 😬 so cringe that she keeps pretending he’s there. She needs to stop goin on about him if she doesn’t want to draw attention to it. Very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not certain, but I would have thought she’d have known something. She was really young when they met, 17ish, and he’s obviously a lot older. She was probably impressed by the money, I might have been myself at 17 who knows. He’s been in and out for most of his adult life, I know that much.

So she wanted someone who reminded her of daddy. She was already use to the drug lifestyle it’s all she’s ever knew and grew around.

4 and a half years 😬 so cringe that she keeps pretending he’s there. She needs to stop goin on about him if she doesn’t want to draw attention to it. Very strange.

It was blatantly obvious he was not around. She’s so stupid thinking people would fall for it. The Kim account on here was fake quoting he had been spotted last week it had to be one of her friends. The picture she put on Instagram and deleted it was photoshopped with him stood behind her, she is always going to her mates as she will class it as a bubble as a single parent, she spent Christmas with her sister no family picture with all of them with his head cut out like she always use to do, she sleeps with the kid and seen her arse when asked where johnathunnn slept, she says we a lot to make it look like he’s there and the majority of the time the we is her sister, the guy laughing in the video could of been anyone, im going with her mate Laura Perias fella who she’s always with and the latest she had a rant about prisoners not being able to have visits because of covid I wonder why she’s so bothered about that. What a liar.

Why the hell is she ordering pre cooked baby meals what does she actually do all day apart from cry into her camera? She could be getting off her arse and prepping. Absolute laziness at its finest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s Laura’s husband who was laughing in the video. That’s exactly why she’s fussed. She knew what she was getting herself into with him, chose to have a child with someone she knows would go back inside. That person who created the profile is either Naomi or her friend because he’s a billion percent back inside and hasn’t been spotted out and about.

I’ve started to feel a bit sorry for her if I’m honest, I lost my mum to a drug addiction so I really do not have sympathy for drug dealers however I had to come to terms with the fact it was also my mums bad decisions. I don’t feel sorry for Jonathan, I think criminals should do their time. But it must be so hard being a new parent without your partner in this pandemic, and I think if my boyfriend was a drug dealer I wouldn’t want to post it all over Instagram either so I don’t see why anyone would expect her to do that? The mum stuff is boring to people like me who doesn’t have nor want kids so I unfollowed, some people must love it tho. I hated when Sam Faires had a whole tv show about being a mum.... so I didn’t watch it..

Reactions: 3
I’ve started to feel a bit sorry for her if I’m honest, I lost my mum to a drug addiction so I really do not have sympathy for drug dealers however I had to come to terms with the fact it was also my mums bad decisions. I don’t feel sorry for Jonathan, I think criminals should do their time. But it must be so hard being a new parent without your partner in this pandemic, and I think if my boyfriend was a drug dealer I wouldn’t want to post it all over Instagram either so I don’t see why anyone would expect her to do that? The mum stuff is boring to people like me who doesn’t have nor want kids so I unfollowed, some people must love it tho. I hated when Sam Faires had a whole tv show about being a mum.... so I didn’t watch it..
So sorry to hear about your mum 💔With Naomi, she got pregnant with him whilst he was in prison, on day visits, i do feel sorry for her in a sense that she’s now technically a single mum but she chose to actively try for a baby with a man who was still locked up, a man that isn’t just a one off offender and revolves around a life of crime and drug dealing which causes pain and misery for many people. She isn’t all innocent either, she’s funded a very comfortable lifestyle off of drug money yet portrays herself as a mumma blogger. You probably don’t know her character as I know her but she hangs around with a bitchy crowd who haven’t changed since school and she’s not technically on her own as she constantly breaks covid rules and lockdown when there’s so many people dying, she’s always with someone.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how he breached his bail conditions?
They never ever learn especially if they have made a lot of money from it, they can't stop.

Hahahaa bingo! I was reading up some more about her dad the other night. What a nasty piece of work!

Hopefully her accounts been deleted off the admin.
I knew we smelt a rat! How stupid was he/she to make an new account then only comment of this thread trying to defend her and say he's not inside! People love to cry toll when actually they are just pissed off we know the truth about her boyfriend and how full of tit she is!

I do feel really sorry for her to be fair it must be hard having someone you love in prison and missing out on the kid growing up but then again she's the one who knew his lifestyle and the risks! Can only blame herself for choosing to have a kid with a drug dealer crook!

How does she even cope money wise with him not there. Bills/rent, maybe a car on finance and then money to actually get by... unless he’s left her enough cash behind of course!

Reactions: 1
I wonder how he breached his bail conditions?
They never ever learn especially if they have made a lot of money from it, they can't stop.
To be fair depending on his probation terms it could be anything they can be recalled for things like drinking, missing a probation appointment, being late for his curfew, seeing people associated with crime amongst lots of other reasons... I would think he's be an absolute idiot to think he could go back to dealing and get away with it but who knows.
I feel sorry for his son growing up and realising what his dad's history is..

Guys she’s gone private... :eek:

What do you mean?

How does she even cope money wise with him not there. Bills/rent, maybe a car on finance and then money to actually get by... unless he’s left her enough cash behind of course!

She will have cash stashed all over.

You don’t think they have said this week to suss who you are maybe?

Saying that, I do think he’s inside tbf though. X

Quotes she never comes on here all of a sudden mentions her mum after someone asked on here why she never mentions her. 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.