Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t mention her mum much - always her nan. Reckon her mums banged up also? And that’s why she’s all for women’s rehab? Is that why the hairdressers is called rehab?

Reactions: 4
Is she actually stupid????????? How bloody dangerous. That child could literally be mauled to death in front of her I am in shock, no one absolutely no one knows how a dog will react. I certainly wouldn’t like someone prodding my mouth. She’s an idiot nice to see she’s breaking lock down rules yet again also.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is she actually stupid????????? How bloody dangerous. That child could literally be mauled to death in front of her I am in shock, no one absolutely no one knows how a dog will react. I certainly wouldn’t like someone prodding my mouth. She’s an idiot nice to see she’s breaking lock down rules yet again also.
If that dog jumped up and bit the baby’s face, no one could do anything quick enough! Disgusting.
My partner works with dogs and he even says no matter how trusting, if you catch them at the wrong time you have no chance!

Reactions: 2
You can see someone in the back ground supervising this picture so I don’t think she’d be that stupid to put her kid at risk do you?? Come on guys make your mind up we’re either calling her for not putting her kid down or moaning when she does poor Naomi will be confused
I couldn’t really care about the dog, someone is right there, I’m sure it’s met the kid a million times. She can hold him 24/7 if she wants.
but why is she in someone else’s house in a lockdown!

Reactions: 3
You can see someone in the back ground supervising this picture so I don’t think she’d be that stupid to put her kid at risk do you?? Come on guys make your mind up we’re either calling her for not putting her kid down or moaning when she does poor Naomi will be confused
It’s not a choice between “not putting your baby down” or “putting your baby down next to a dog and allowing the baby to stick his fingers in the dogs mouth”!! I’m pretty sure most people who’s child has been attacked by a family pet would say that they never expected it. Dogs are animals... they’re unpredictable and the can act fast... faster than you could get to your baby. Personally I wouldn’t stick my own fingers in a dogs mouth... I certainly wouldn’t let my children do that!

And why does that matter? The dog could jump up in a split second, it could rip that childs hand off in a split second. I doubt Laura a tiny girl who’s supervising the massive dog would be able to stop it mauling a baby once they have a grip that’s it. I’ve been bit off a loving dog it happens. Seems Naomi isn’t the only one who’s confused. You must be one of her friends as all you keep doing is defending her then ignore what people ask you.

Just found this thread, I know a few bits so here’s my take for what it’s worth.
I used to work with Naomi and still had distant contact with her until just before she was pregnant. She told me all about Jonathan over the years I knew her (they’re not married, she changed her name by deed poll and she wears a ring) and her dad. Jonathan was in prison when I still spoke to her and had been on and off for years; he hadn’t been out long when she got pregnant.
Things seemed tough for her to be honest, her mum isn’t a criminal but she’s really poorly and has been for years, Jonathan was always being moved from prison to prison, she absolutely hated visiting although she was always excited to see him, and she was upset and angry that he’d left her on the outside to deal with what he’d left behind. She was desperate for children, but only wanted them with Jonathan who she idolised; that much was clear. He’s a lot older than her, but from what I could tell (just from what she said) she called the shots in the relationship. I met him just after he got out and he was nothing like I thought, and nothing like the photos I’d seen online either. He wasn’t all bulky and muscly, and was quiet and well spoken and particularly well mannered; not at all what I was expecting. It was hard to put him next to the person I’d read about online but it was definitely him and he’s definitely committed those crimes. Whether he’s smartened his act up I don’t know, I hope so.

I wasn’t close friends with Naomi, not for any particular reason other than we’re very different people; but I did really like her. I had my own troubles at the time, and she was always a good listener and went out of her way to ask how things were, I can’t fault her on that. She was always taking the mickey out of herself, and wasn’t at all arrogant or vain from what I saw; just a bit dizzy more than anything andquite low in self esteem.

She had her boobs done, and she knew I hated my own small boobs but told me not to get them done and that I was lovely as I was, which was nice.
The only real thing I can really fault her on was that she wore real fur which I absolutely hate, but that’s just a personal thing.

she does seem overly obsessed with the baby, I’ve no kids myself so maybe that’s what happens I don’t know, but it irritated the life out of me too; maybe that’s because I’ve got no children though!

Anyway, that’s my take on it.
Tbh she does seem ok but it’s the way she portrays her self online and contradicts herself. One minute she’s against lockdown the next she’s all for it she can’t make her own mind up and she’s spreading miss information which isn’t good! You can tell she’s dizzy she’s all over the place! She can’t talk like any normal person! She has to shout. Idk I just can’t make my mind up on her.

Reactions: 1
Just found this thread, I know a few bits so here’s my take for what it’s worth.
I used to work with Naomi and still had distant contact with her until just before she was pregnant. She told me all about Jonathan over the years I knew her (they’re not married, she changed her name by deed poll and she wears a ring) and her dad. Jonathan was in prison when I still spoke to her and had been on and off for years; he hadn’t been out long when she got pregnant.
Things seemed tough for her to be honest, her mum isn’t a criminal but she’s really poorly and has been for years, Jonathan was always being moved from prison to prison, she absolutely hated visiting although she was always excited to see him, and she was upset and angry that he’d left her on the outside to deal with what he’d left behind. She was desperate for children, but only wanted them with Jonathan who she idolised; that much was clear. He’s a lot older than her, but from what I could tell (just from what she said) she called the shots in the relationship. I met him just after he got out and he was nothing like I thought, and nothing like the photos I’d seen online either. He wasn’t all bulky and muscly, and was quiet and well spoken and particularly well mannered; not at all what I was expecting. It was hard to put him next to the person I’d read about online but it was definitely him and he’s definitely committed those crimes. Whether he’s smartened his act up I don’t know, I hope so.

I wasn’t close friends with Naomi, not for any particular reason other than we’re very different people; but I did really like her. I had my own troubles at the time, and she was always a good listener and went out of her way to ask how things were, I can’t fault her on that. She was always taking the mickey out of herself, and wasn’t at all arrogant or vain from what I saw; just a bit dizzy more than anything andquite low in self esteem.

She had her boobs done, and she knew I hated my own small boobs but told me not to get them done and that I was lovely as I was, which was nice.
The only real thing I can really fault her on was that she wore real fur which I absolutely hate, but that’s just a personal thing.

she does seem overly obsessed with the baby, I’ve no kids myself so maybe that’s what happens I don’t know, but it irritated the life out of me too; maybe that’s because I’ve got no children though!

Anyway, that’s my take on it.
Was she aware of Jonathan’s drug dealing before he got caught and sentenced to prison?

If you seen my post Lola the other day you would of seen I know of her! Nob head

Don’t pretend you’ve not broke the rules eye of the tiger
If you seen my post Lola the other day you would of seen I know of her! Nob head

Don’t pretend you’ve not broke the rules eye of the tiger

You actually said you know him from your fellas estate, nothing about her only that she likes to keep him off Instagram. Maybe you should of bothered to read properly or reply back to people, you was asked why he wasn’t to be messed with which you quoted but then you ignored. You seem to be defending them a lot considering he’s just off your fellas estate. Don’t say something then not back it up dick head.

Reactions: 7
To be fair on that pic the dog is being submissive but I agree she shouldint really do tit like that hes only got to tug on him or annoy him and could snap thats very close I have a Japanese Akita he lovely but I still watch my child with him as hes still an animal people forget that..

You actually said you know him from your fellas estate, nothing about her only that she likes to keep him off Instagram. Maybe you should of bothered to read properly or reply back to people, you was asked why he wasn’t to be messed with which you quoted but then you ignored. You seem to be defending them a lot considering he’s just off your fellas estate. Don’t say something then not back it up dick head.

Ignore her, think she’s jealous she didn’t win the raffle 😂

• Haha
To be fair on that pic the dog is being submissive but I agree she shouldint really do tit like that hes only got to tug on him or annoy him and could snap thats very close I have a Japanese Akita he lovely but I still watch my child with him as hes still an animal people forget that..

I get what you mean, a lot of babies have quite long nails can’t bare to imagine if he accidentally scratched the dog there’s no way they would be quick enough to protect the child.

Ignore her, think she’s jealous she didn’t win the raffle 😂

Made made me lol. She will be one of them who messages Naomi asking if shes ok and that she’s a brilliant mum 👍 lick arse.

You’ve got your knickers in a twist I’m just not that arsed in other people’s life because I have my own family and think would my son or daughter be proud of me being an online troll think we’re forgetting Caroline flack took her own life you sad duck

Just that youse are very mentally poorly and are going to be very sorry when your accounts get caught out you hide behind fake accounts you bunch of loons so until you try and terrorise someone with a real name don’t try and call me you poorly poorly human beings

Why comment in the first place then? You brought it on yourself by saying things about Jonathan then not backing it up. You chose to come on here and write something yourself, non of us told you too. Then I’m sure it was you who got your knickers in a twist first calling people there was no name calling till you started so practice what you preach bringing Caroline Flacks name into it. We’re not the only ones being fake by the sounds of it yourself and Naomi included. Have a wonderful evening. 😘

Karma is a witch you must live a boring life and clearly your husband gets duck all from you
Again ignores everything anyone says. I’m going to do a Naomi and not talk about my husband but all I will say is I’m actually really married to mine. 👍😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.