Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god it thinks it’s some influencer 😂😂😂😂 you gonna tell people how to cope being a single muma when your man’s in the jail 🤣🤣🤣 god what a future that wee boy has to look forward too probably learn him I suppose

Reactions: 3
Hi guys
I’ve been away from this thread for a while! Can you tell me, is our Naomi still pretending jonfun is at the flat. ?? She popped up on my tiktok and I couldn’t help but notice the caption, surley she’s not being honest with her loyal skanks?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi guys
I’ve been away from this thread for a while! Can you tell me, is our Naomi still pretending jonfun is at the flat. ?? She popped up on my tiktok and I couldn’t help but notice the caption, surley she’s not being honest with her loyal skanks?
Yep… still pretending her partner Jonafun is not in prison. Still saying he works in the army/as an insurance broker/on an oil rig (changes often). Still lying to her following. But she did change the description of her bio and removed “honest momma” 😂 We’re all eagerly awaiting the photoshopped Christmas pic now

Reactions: 5
Yep… still pretending her partner Jonafun is not in prison. Still saying he works in the army/as an insurance broker/on an oil rig (changes often). Still lying to her following. But she did change the description of her bio and removed “honest momma” 😂 We’re all eagerly awaiting the photoshopped Christmas pic now
Ahhhh yes. Good old black and white to make it more believable. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she doesn't have botox because she is still breastfeeding the sprog but honest to god give him a bottle of milk and get some botox into that brow of yours!

Reactions: 4
She’d be better with a full face transplant, she’s so bleeping unfortunate looking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol her latest TikTok is terrible - people are in the comments saying how bad it is and she needs to see a professional!
I think she’s deleted the video 😂 good luck with tiktok because people in the comments do not hold back with opinions. Wonder if she will hire a detective to track their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 🙃

Edit to say I’ve just seen the tik tok. Looks okay when it’s curled but that cut doesn’t translate well when it’s straight 🥴

Also girl isn’t being very ‘kind’ in the comments. Some people haven’t really said anything bad and she’s telling them she needs volume in their hair hahaha. Does she not know how tiktok works? Most of the time you only see one video if you don’t follow them, so people commenting clearly don’t know she’s a hairdresser. I wouldn’t be that sassy when you’ve got all your secrets on a public forum…

Last edited:
Why is she posting this when she has said that she doesn’t watch the news?!
I watch the news every day… and I can confirm that the case has been covered EVERY DAY this week by Sky News, BBC News AND CNN. Its actually about to be on Sky News in 5 mins time!
It’s also being tweeted about regularly throughout the day every day this week by the news outlets.
Naomi… if you’re bothered about what is discussed on the news - you need to know what’s being discussed on the news!
49B2486A-2DEE-47CB-8E0F-D321A667C34D.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.