Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she could get any more tragic she's probably being kicked out of her aparthotel and moving in to what looks like a crack den 🤣

How is the boss witch business woman moma who has no time to even brush her own teeth going to manage 'full time' working and a reno on her todd with her boyfriend in jail ☠😂😂😂

There is no way she's managed to buy that property they dig really deep into your financial situation and I'm pretty sure you have to declare any criminal records/connections. I wonder where she is going to get the £50k+ to renovate the tit hole 🧐❄💉 will be interesting looking at her books!

Reactions: 5
We is her and Jonathons money he still has drug lines and runners even though he’s in jail he’s probably saving & making more being in there she will fiddle her books and it will all be in her name so the police can’t take it back if jonathon gets caught again

Is this still the case if you can put down a bigger deposit
Yes - I was putting down almost £300k

Reactions: 1
I bet lasagne face boss witch solo mama business woman is loving all these speculations

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We have just bought one and my fella is self employed. They wanted 12 months of evidence from him and it was very intense. Kept coming back asking for extra bits. So god knows how she’s managed that.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it funny to think that Jonafun won’t even know where he lives now because he’s in prison on moving day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her story she has said that she has just renovated the salon and now she's renovating a house but really all she did in the salon was redecorate so is this what she means about the house? Maybe she is just renting it and she thinks decorating is a renovation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I live right near her, like literally 5 mins down the road, was trying to figure out where she lived for ages 😂 anyway she finally says it’s Thorncliffe lodges which are basically like an air bnb 🧐 you pay per week to stay in them….dodgy AF and probably costs a fortune 🤯🤯🤯….also just realised she has took the post down now with her memories from old apartment 🤔

Reactions: 8
I live right near her, like literally 5 mins down the road, was trying to figure out where she lived for ages 😂 anyway she finally says it’s Thorncliffe lodges which are basically like an air bnb 🧐 you pay per week to stay in them….dodgy AF and probably costs a fortune 🤯🤯🤯….also just realised she has took the post down now with her memories from old apartment 🤔
5 minutes from Forest Bank, dead handy that isn't it 😂.

• Haha
This is what I was saying before but didn't want to post the name incase I got a warning 😂 she obviously doesn't care much for privacy as she likes to plaster her life on insta but refuses to come clean about Jono?! 😂😂 I wonder if she has stayed local to her old apartment

Reactions: 2
There is One advertised is £222 per night!

• Wow
  • Haha
This is what I was saying before but didn't want to post the name incase I got a warning 😂 she obviously doesn't care much for privacy as she likes to plaster her life on insta but refuses to come clean about Jono?! 😂😂 I wonder if she has stayed local to her old apartment
I don't think she's go very far her bubble seems very small. have a feeling I might know the area from when she showed the outside of the house. You'd think she's have a least a little sense to not want the world to see where she lives the kind of tit she's mixed up in.

Well there was no for sale sign in sight. and the word ‘Reno’ makes me cringe. Who speaks like that

She talks about him and how much they love each other ect. But she must be embarrassed of him otherwise she would come out and say ‘you know what, my fellas made some mistakes and is paying for them’ to which everyone would have more respect for her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She talks about him and how much they love each other ect. But she must be embarrassed of him otherwise she would come out and say ‘you know what, my fellas made some mistakes and is paying for them’ to which everyone would have more respect for her
She wouldn’t say that, she’d then have to go on to explain why his mistakes are still funding her lifestyle lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.