Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really feel sorry for her after seeing her Christmas eve family photos in front of the tree she has to take on a ring light tripod of just her and sul. Then I remembered she chose that life to be with a convicted criminal and all the perks of money and designer gear and she deserves the sad lonely moments!!

Reactions: 8
No pictures what surprise 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her outfit was shocking
I’m wondering why she has been banging on about wanting to get her dining table delivered for Christmas, when she’s gone out for Christmas dinner with her sister anyway?!
Wonder if Jonafun is enjoying his prison Christmas!

Reactions: 4
I actually feel a tad sad for her she doesn’t have her partner with her on Christmas Day regardless of her circumstances that can’t be nice at all BUT why does she have to make a big sing and dance reel of her and Sul plaster it all over her page and then cry bully when someone asks where her fella is 🧐

Reactions: 5
Too be honest I don’t feel sorry for her one bit ! Imagine how many people arent a round because of her fella and her dad nah she needs to grow up and stop with the falseness on instagram. Cut her sons hair he’s going about like a big lassie. Wait till thug boy gets out it will be 1 back and sides and 4 on top 🤣🤣🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Undoubtedly one day, they’ll be side by side in a police line up!
Imagine taking your child to see his dad in prison, and then coming home, taking a pic and posting this on Instagram?!
EB47196E-9A00-45A4-9CBE-D072BAA6D6FB.png

• Sick
No imagine turning up for a hair/nail appointment whatever and not only is her kid there but the cat too🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No imagine turning up for a hair/nail appointment whatever and not only is her kid there but the cat too🙈
I never understand it when I see animals in beauty/hair salons… it’s just unhygienic and unprofessional. There are people allergic to cats. Her insurance won’t cover her to have that animal (or her son!) in the salon. I don’t understand why she can’t put her son in child care and her cat somewhere?? I have a dog and children… none of them come to work with me!! I’d say that goes for the majority of the population too!

Reactions: 7
She’s talking about influencers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thinks it’s some celebrity 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t give a tit about any life then. Her beloved other half killing people with heroin and her killing wildlife by letting balloons go in the air to litter somewhere. woman

How the duck does she get work has she got a lisp 🤣🤣🤣 honest to god she foams at the mouth 🤮🤮🤮 I see it’s me and Jonathan must of a had FaceTime from prison

Reactions: 4
There’s definitely been an increase in mentioning “Jonafun” lately… Naomi hun, are you ok?! Her mates must think she’s absolutely mental talking about him as if he’s there! He’s in prison Naomi… it’s well known! It was in the news ffs! Stop kidding yourself!

“It could be being an army wife or your partner works away”
Or it could also mean your partner is in prison for dealing heroin!
She can’t bang on about being a “lone parent” and continually mention Jonafun and not expect people to ask what’s going on?!
50CA0E1C-56D1-42D6-AB0C-58FDA929DA6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“It could be being an army wife or your partner works away”
Or it could also mean your partner is in prison for dealing heroin!
She can’t bang on about being a “lone parent” and continually mention Jonafun and not expect people to ask what’s going on?!
View attachment 994556
her followers who don’t know that Jonafun is in prison must think she is nuts. Claims and talks about having a partner but is always alone and doesn’t wanna talk about it 😂

I feel like people need to know he's in prison, she's literally lying constantly. What can we do

I don’t think ‘your partner isn’t helpful’ means you are a lone parent. What a slap in the face to single parents

Absolutely full of tit this girl. I’m so embarrassed for her. Don’t put ask me anything boxes up if you don’t want people to ask.

Reactions: 9
Imagine putting up that she’s a solo lone all by herself parent then 5 minutes later saying her kid was distracted by the dad talking to him. Which is it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.