Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make me laugh this lot. She’s been spreading anti vax Stuff for the longest time but will happily accept people getting fillers off anyone?

Reactions: 4
Oh god the sister had filler in her hips to smooth them out. Stop the bleeping world I want to get off!! Why why why are young girls butchering themselves and putting their lives at risk for their appearance

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Getting closer to the fake Christmas Day family photo so I’m here to remind you of last years one 😂

F4988E3B-C00B-41F1-90B4-05EC354072B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s just moved house… so how has he just “found a dummy” that they (who’s they?!!) tried him with when he was a baby… yet its a dummy for older children?! Why does she lie? Just say that you’ve given your almost 20 month old child a dummy ffs!
4E5E09B1-E844-4407-A16D-635298224055.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Getting closer to the fake Christmas Day family photo so I’m here to remind you of last years one 😂

View attachment 927251
HAHAHAHAHA she must have been injecting jonafun’s heroin to think that she would ever get away with this. Looks like she’s cut him out of a magazine and glued him on. I’m gutted she’s not pulled anything like this out of the bag this year. There’s still time Naomi, give the people what they want!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HAHAHAHAHA she must have been injecting jonafun’s heroin to think that she would ever get away with this. Looks like she’s cut him out of a magazine and glued him on. I’m gutted she’s not pulled anything like this out of the bag this year. There’s still time Naomi, give the people what they want!
Yeah come on ballbag forehead give the people what they want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Date night…. Prison visitation…. They’re the same thing in Naomi’s world 😂
Can’t wait for the photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why she gets work I’ll never understand a drug mule getting paid as hairdresser she’s probably still doing the runs for him

Reactions: 3
If this child makes it to his second birthday, I’ll be amazed. Why is she just sat there filming him pulling the electric Christmas lights and watching him go over the top of his rocking horse face first??
04C6B40E-13EE-4E98-87E4-40C74E791185.png
289E498D-3228-40B4-81C9-11511470B4F3.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
If this child makes it to his second birthday, I’ll be amazed. Why is she just sat there filming him pulling the electric Christmas lights and watching him go over the top of his rocking horse face first??
View attachment 939889View attachment 939890
Why wold she put that on the internet for strangers to watch and probably get defensive when people are genuinely concerned for his safety. Surely if it’s one of those gummy’s videos you’d send to your family or friends not strangers and then cry troll

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.