Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘iTs LiTeRaLlY LiKe mA bEsT FiNg iN tHe wErLd’ is what tipped me over the edge this morning. Right after seeing her chinning a blue wkd with her mate while driving. Lovely parenting that isn’t it.
duck a duck I can’t cope any more. Long long long time lurker here. I can’t even remember how far back but it’s been a good while. I followed Naomi’s old account and then got directed here when she had a rant about tattle 😂 She has always somewhat annoyed me but recently she’s annoying me to the point where I feel like hearing her moan about cUrOoNaH vYyYrUs and acting so hard done to is making me want to scratch my own skin off with a fork. I’ve recently started moaning about her to random people in my life and that’s when I realised I should probably just have a little vent here instead 😂😂 so anyway. Hi everyone! 👋🏼 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
‘iTs LiTeRaLlY LiKe mA bEsT FiNg iN tHe wErLd’ is what tipped me over the edge this morning. Right after seeing her chinning a blue wkd with her mate while driving. Lovely parenting that isn’t it.
duck a duck I can’t cope any more. Long long long time lurker here. I can’t even remember how far back but it’s been a good while. I followed Naomi’s old account and then got directed here when she had a rant about tattle 😂 She has always somewhat annoyed me but recently she’s annoying me to the point where I feel like hearing her moan about cUrOoNaH vYyYrUs and acting so hard done to is making me want to scratch my own skin off with a fork. I’ve recently started moaning about her to random people in my life and that’s when I realised I should probably just have a little vent here instead 😂😂 so anyway. Hi everyone! 👋🏼 x
Hey ❤ Welcome! Nice and to hear from a lurker 👀 makes me wonder how many other people lurk on here too.

Reactions: 6
Hey ❤ Welcome! Nice and to hear from a lurker 👀 makes me wonder how many other people lurk on here too.
I definitely think there’s a good few lurkers 😂 I’m just glad I’m not the only one who finds her hideously annoying hahaha!

Reactions: 5
🙋‍♀️ Been lurking since about September haha. Someone sent me a weird invite on Insta from an account with a link to the men article about jonufun so I googled it and found this. Too lazy to register before. Met the delightful Naomi in a baby class. Trust me she isn't missing out on mat leave because of 'rona' she's missing out cos she only uses the baby as am accessory. She turns up, spends the whole baby class chatting to her mate across the room and ignoring her baby except when she's filming it or sitting it next to another baby (ignoring the social distance in the class) to take a photo for Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
🙋‍♀️ Been lurking since about September haha. Someone sent me a weird invite on Insta from an account with a link to the men article about jonufun so I googled it and found this. Too lazy to register before. Met the delightful Naomi in a baby class. Trust me she isn't missing out on mat leave because of 'rona' she's missing out cos she only uses the baby as am accessory. She turns up, spends the whole baby class chatting to her mate across the room and ignoring her baby except when she's filming it or sitting it next to another baby (ignoring the social distance in the class) to take a photo for Instagram.
You can tell from a mile off he’s just an accessory can’t you! Maybe if she had put her phone down for a minute over the past year she might have enjoyed some quality time with him and enjoyed her maternity leave. Poor kid probably doesn’t know what her face looks like! All’s he’s seen for 12 months are her nips and the back of her phone 🙄

Reactions: 3
Full time mummy who lets her child lie under plastic!!! SMH. She needs to stop making it out like she is the only person to have a job/business as a parent you are only doing what millions do every single day Naomi who have actually grafted blood sweat and tears to be where they are. It’s about time you do some ‘work’ everything has been handed to you on a plate your salon is through drug money the same as your rented apartment, audi, named clothes and anything else you have or hide off the gram. You haven’t ‘worked’ for anything and no amount of curly blows would get you all that, as someone else stated on the thread especially when you have been off *cough* doing blows drys from home *cough* work for nearly a year. It still wouldn’t get you all that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Haha welcome newbies💓 ’eeeeeernmmmmm’ please tell us that you’ve seen the famous Christmas photoshop photo!? 😂 because it is LITERALLY the best fing of my life 😂😂

I thought it was interesting that someone said above they were sent a jonofun article link on insta!! People are seriously out to spread the Naomihun and jonofun truth aren’t they!

Reactions: 6
Hi 💕
How mad that someone sent you the MEN article.
I’ve heard this from someone else I know. She went to a class at Bridgwater mill in Eccles with Sul and she apparently spoke the whole way through and giggling with her friend. Pretty sure it was baby yoga. Definitely thinks she’s someone special.

Sorry, but why does she look about 80 years old? Her skin is horrendous... so lined and textured for a girl of her age. I’m twice her age and my skin is MILES better than hers... I just don’t get it. Is she on something? It looks like a drug addict / alcoholics skin

332CB879-B4C1-4064-B92F-A3DBD854CBE8.png
A086FB0F-58A6-446F-963D-4A50BF7EECAC.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
To me she always looks like she needs a bloody good wash, teeth brushed, face moisturised and some Vaseline!

Reactions: 4
Sorry, but why does she look about 80 years old? Her skin is horrendous... so lined and textured for a girl of her age. I’m twice her age and my skin is MILES better than hers... I just don’t get it. Is she on something? It looks like a drug addict / alcoholics skin

View attachment 536260View attachment 536262
I thought exactly this! I swear people who do meth tend to look like this 😲 are we sure she's actually 30 and not 40? As jonafun is like 45 isn't he?! Hooded side eye bags n all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why doesn’t she never put a bib on the god dam baby 😰 some stains are just so hard to get out she must throw so many clothes away!!!

Reactions: 2
When I was that age I wouldn’t look twice at a 40odd year old man! Daddy issues for sure!

Is it not a bit weird on jonafuns part though? dating a girl that young? especially when we know how naive she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.