Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos the hairdresser? That makes more sense that the photographer is a friend seems like the photography might be a cover up for drug money laundering also as that picture is terrible editing.
I don’t think I’m allowed to mention her on here as she doesn’t have many followers. I know someone who is friends with her though and she’s confirmed that her bf is a drug dealer, and she got her shop with drug money. All makes sense too as she’s dripping in designer clothes, bags and trainers, drives a flashy car etc, but only opens the shop up twice a week for a couple of clients 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’m allowed to mention her on here as she doesn’t have many followers. I know someone who is friends with her though and she’s confirmed that her bf is a drug dealer, and she got her shop with drug money. All makes sense too as she’s dripping in designer clothes, bags and trainers, drives a flashy car etc, but only opens the shop up twice a week for a couple of clients 🙄
Seems to be the in thing for the majority of salons these days.

Could anyone recommend a non drug related hairdresser please? LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was surprised she put pictures and videos up of her back garden when you can clearly see front doors and even door numbers 😶

Reactions: 1
Thanks @the_moonins ❤
Your recap just gave me flashbacks to when she was telling everyone she had got all of our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂

for any new readers here is a pic that Naomi photoshopped at Christmas to show her followers that jonafun is actually with them despite her friends and family and lots of other people knowing he’s in HMP for heroin dealing. Don’t believe everything you see on the gram.
View attachment 518137
This killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honest to god women breast feed there baby’s 100 of years ago. She thinks she’s the only women to breast feed her son in the world. She’ll still breast feeding him when he’s at school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who’s gonna tell them the truth that it’s all from drug money!
It’s hardly “made the news”! It was posted on a local Facebook group, got 2 likes and one comment from someone who said she’ll be following the previous hairdresser that was based there to her new premises!

Now, Jonafun MADE the news! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s hardly “made the news”! It was posted on a local Facebook group, got 2 likes and one comment from someone who said she’ll be following the previous hairdresser that was based there to her new premises!

Now, Jonafun MADE the news! 😂
Hahahaha off you pop Naomi... maybe she should ask jonafun how she should make the news.. doesn’t seem she likes the people round near the shop anyway! “Crazy people” judgemental cow!
And the snowflakes comment just shows how immature she is! She’s horrid!

Reactions: 3
Remember when she got the MEN to write an article about her losing her first Instagram account to “hackers” (probably rival gang members of Jonafun’s) who were asking for money to return it?! The MEN will truly write anything you ask them too to be honest. Plouise practically wrote her own article in there saying she had come from a council house upbringing and now earns millions... neither of those things are true.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Naomi asks them to write another article about her new salon when she opens it

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha off you pop Naomi... maybe she should ask jonafun how she should make the news.. doesn’t seem she likes the people round near the shop anyway! “Crazy people” judgemental cow!
And the snowflakes comment just shows how immature she is! She’s horrid!
You’re right she is! She’s the sort of person you think ‘naaa don’t want her cutting my hair with her crappy rude attitude’ most unrelatable person ever

Remember when she got the MEN to write an article about her losing her first Instagram account to “hackers” (probably rival gang members of Jonafun’s) who were asking for money to return it?! The MEN will truly write anything you ask them too to be honest. Plouise practically wrote her own article in there saying she had come from a council house upbringing and now earns millions... neither of those things are true.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Naomi asks them to write another article about her new salon when she opens it
I always wondered wtf happened to her first account? Surely if someone was holding an account ransom it would be from someone well known with more followers than her?!

Reactions: 2
‘Let’s all calm down’ shut up no one gives a toss if he slides down head first.
shut upppppp

It’s as if she has an argument with herself on her own stories

she doesn’t half go on and on 🙄🙄🙄
She’s beginning to sound like a broken record

I’ve thought this for a while but I don’t think Naomi edited that photo herself.
remember with covid she missed the chance of having a new born shoot so she got the photographer Kate Jade Photography to edit pictures of his newborn face onto another babies face? To look like he had the shoot.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all if she asked her to edit the heroin dealer onto her Christmas tree pic!! There was an edit of them in the bathroom too.. there will probably be plenty more to come too.
She..... she did what? Got a photographer to edit her newborn sons face onto the face of another newborn.... that’s the weirdest and most unsettling thing I’ve ever heard 😳 why not just accept like most mums it’s something you’re not gonna have? I never had a newborn shoot, can’t stand when people post 3 week old babies like they do, it’s wrong. But I’d rather have no shoot that my babies face on another babies body 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.