Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fringe is honestly the worst thing I’ve ever seen. HOW do her hairdresser mates not say anything?!?!?
You can guarantee no one in her new salon will ask her to cut in a fringe after seeing the state of hers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can guarantee no one in her new salon will ask her to cut in a fringe after seeing the state of hers 🤣🤣
i might ask for it. Hate fitting my make up in a little plastic bag at the airport. Fringe is perfect for storing a freezer bag full of make up up there

Actually, that duck off fringe could hide a Nokia 3310 that she could sneak it into prison

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
As I’ve said before,don’t think she’s actually a qualified hairdresser? I’m sure someone commented that on the first thread that said they knew her. She can only do bouncy blows and hair styling, not actual cutting/colour work etc
She is she used to do mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s wearing a mask in Trafford centre but not when she’s out with her sister. So is her sister the gobby one?

She’s wearing a mask in Trafford centre but not when she’s out with her sister. So is her sister the gobby one?
She’s not worn masks when she’s been alone so I think Naomi thinks it’s fine when shops were empty but now they’re rammed she’s obviously feeling the need to wear one. Coupled with the fact because Trafford will be rammed, security will more than likely ask her to wear one - they do at my big centre.

She’s not worn masks when she’s been alone so I think Naomi thinks it’s fine when shops were empty but now they’re rammed she’s obviously feeling the need to wear one. Coupled with the fact because Trafford will be rammed, security will more than likely ask her to wear one - they do at my big centre.
Yeah the red coats in traff are asking people to wear them.

Reactions: 1
Her and her friend drinking wkd whilst driving with a kid in the car 🙄 what rules/law doesn't this scab break

• Wow
bleeping hell. Everything that’s happened in the world for the last year and all she bangs on about is how she’s had her maternity leave ‘stolen’ from her and how it’s not fair and she should have it extended - there’s people killing themselves because they’ve lost their businesses, homes and families. Mothers starving themselves so they can feed their kids who a year ago had thriving businesses. What a grade a bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stolen from her? shes been at home with sul for a year, most women have 6-9 months before they have no choice but return back to work. She’s pretty much had a normal year apart from the exception of baby classes and nights out with her head mates. She’s been financially stable because you know, drug money and like Emma said above, people have lost everything this year, their friends, family members, jobs, businesses and poverty has increased. She’s a bleeping selfish cow, can’t stand her and her crust arse lips.

Reactions: 6
Stolen from her? shes been at home with sul for a year, most women have 6-9 months before they have no choice but return back to work. She’s pretty much had a normal year apart from the exception of baby classes and nights out with her head mates. She’s been financially stable because you know, drug money and like Emma said above, people have lost everything this year, their friends, family members, jobs, businesses and poverty has increased. She’s a bleeping selfish cow, can’t stand her and her crust arse lips.
I’ve literally just died. Crust arse lip ahahahahaha. She’s thick as pig tit. sul is the perfect age now to do stuff. I don’t understand people who take their kids to farms and zoos etc at like 6 month. ‘They loved it’ they don’t have a clue where they are! She’s just upset she couldn’t go places for the gram! Only thing she’s doing for the gram is cutting it with shite for big jon while he’s inside

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been doing blow drys at her house all the way through lockdown so she’s stolen her own maternity leave by working the thick duck!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.