Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up at the Trafford Centre yesterday with her sister - neither wearing masks again of course. She’s such a bleeping weapon. Can’t wait to see her salon open and her having to wear a mask and visor!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Up at the Trafford Centre yesterday with her sister - neither wearing masks again of course. She’s such a bleeping weapon. Can’t wait to see her salon open and her having to wear a mask and visor!
She definitely won’t do, and none of her customers will care cos they’ll all be as pig thick as she is

Reactions: 3
She..... she did what? Got a photographer to edit her newborn sons face onto the face of another newborn.... that’s the weirdest and most unsettling thing I’ve ever heard 😳 why not just accept like most mums it’s something you’re not gonna have? I never had a newborn shoot, can’t stand when people post 3 week old babies like they do, it’s wrong. But I’d rather have no shoot that my babies face on another babies body 😂
yes so if you search back (if you can be arsed looking at her that long 😂) or even on her old stories she arranged with that photographer previously mentioned that she’s doing her a new born shoot for precious sul. So she literally edited his face and merged it onto another baby 😂
I would be fuming if someone used my babies image and then put someone else’s kid on the face!
As I write this I realise even more how odd it bloody is!! I know.. what makes her an exception?? I find them creepy the way they wrap them like a cocoon.

Reactions: 1
yes so if you search back (if you can be arsed looking at her that long 😂) or even on her old stories she arranged with that photographer previously mentioned that she’s doing her a new born shoot for precious sul. So she literally edited his face and merged it onto another baby 😂
I would be fuming if someone used my babies image and then put someone else’s kid on the face!
As I write this I realise even more how odd it bloody is!! I know.. what makes her an exception?? I find them creepy the way they wrap them like a cocoon.
I mean. Without going full Karen over here - surely there’s implications to that, whos baby was merged with hers?!?

She seems to love the drama and attention doesn’t she? She argues with herself makes comments before anyone has even said anything ‘obvs the clip isn’t staying in’ ‘mum police’
‘Before you Karen’s say anything’ and many more. To me this girl thrives the attention she does things to receive it then goes and plays the poor me card its very sad.

Reactions: 7
‘Who said boys can’t wear blush’

no one. Not a single. bleeping. Person.
Nude/blush/neutral clothes have been a big trend for boys for years! Scandi has made a massive revival in the last two years

Reactions: 8
Can guarantee that she thinks the BT man was a nice guy because he’s a bad covid/anti vax denier like her. She is without a doubt up there with the dumbest on insta.

Reactions: 5
Well I never! Back with the photographer next week. Wonder if jonafun will be merged into the family pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I just feel like you can’t have a conversation with anyone these days as everyone has such strong opinions”

Well good luck to you when you open your salon hun!! Unfortunately, people have different opinions on many things in life, and if you can’t hold a conversation with someone who’s opinion differs from yours, you won’t do very well dealing with the general public!

“I just feel like you can’t have a conversation with anyone these days as everyone has such strong opinions”

Well good luck to you when you open your salon hun!! Unfortunately, people have different opinions on many things in life, and if you can’t hold a conversation with someone who’s opinion differs from yours, you won’t do very well dealing with the general public!
Haha it’s part and parcel of being a hairdresser speaking with people from all different backgrounds and beliefs. What she is meant to say is that she can’t have a conversation with people that don’t agree with her, really showing up her IQ of minus 8.

• Haha
“The future is sul” what does that even mean it doesn’t even make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can guarantee that she thinks the BT man was a nice guy because he’s a bad covid/anti vax denier like her. She is without a doubt up there with the dumbest on insta.
She sounds all wet talking about him🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What was that hair thing she just showed us? Who walks round with a great big fringe like that? I couldn’t see where I was going!

• Haha
What was that hair thing she just showed us? Who walks round with a great big fringe like that? I couldn’t see where I was going!
That fringe is honestly the worst thing I’ve ever seen. HOW do her hairdresser mates not say anything?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly how folk would let her touch her hair I’ll never know

Here’s a tip Naomi french plait your hair and grow that fridge out !! It’s actually quite disturbing having long fringe and who in the right mind will need advise on how to style there long fringe 🙄

Reactions: 2
Honestly how folk would let her touch her hair I’ll never know

Here’s a tip Naomi french plait your hair and grow that fridge out !! It’s actually quite disturbing having long fringe and who in the right mind will need advise on how to style there long fringe 🙄
As I’ve said before,don’t think she’s actually a qualified hairdresser? I’m sure someone commented that on the first thread that said they knew her. She can only do bouncy blows and hair styling, not actual cutting/colour work etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.