Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a bit weird on jonafuns part though? dating a girl that young? especially when we know how naive she is.
I couldn’t agree less, I don’t think she’s naive at all! She knew exactly what he was etc! Well, in my opinion anyway

Reactions: 2
Is it not a bit weird on jonafuns part though? dating a girl that young? especially when we know how naive she is.
For sure.. but he is a heroin dealer so he’s hardly normal in my eyes
Wonder when we will find out what he did to go back inside

Reactions: 3
She definitely is NOT niaive! She is fully complicit with his drug dealing and gang member life, and stands by him even now when he’s back inside AGAIN for a second time. She’s thick as tit... but she’s not niaive.

Reactions: 5
She definitely is NOT niaive! She is fully complicit with his drug dealing and gang member life, and stands by him even now when he’s back inside AGAIN for a second time. She’s thick as tit... but she’s not niaive.
Yeah maybe naive is the wrong word to use. Thick is definitely a better adjective for Naomi 😂 you’re right, she knows what she’s doing and how bad her boyfriend’s profession is. I’m just saying that when she would have met Jonathan she would have been younger, more naive as we all were when we were young. He had no business dating a girl that young and let’s face it, stupid.

For sure.. but he is a heroin dealer so he’s hardly normal in my eyes
Wonder when we will find out what he did to go back inside
As far as I know it was for organised crime and soliciting a big deal.

• Wow
I think she lives a couple of doors down from one of my friends by the look of the car park she posted the kid standing in 🙊 would love to know if it is

You won’t show the rest of this question Naomi because it reveals that your partner is a convicted and imprisoned drug dealing gang member. And yet you still feel you can complain when people have something to say about that! No one likes drug dealing gang members OR people who support them, and even those who are close to you think it’s weird that you’re pretending he’s not in prison / working on an oil rig / working as an insurance broker
EB64F931-9A8C-4E9F-869C-48C00B1F8D63.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You won’t show the rest of this question Naomi because it reveals that your partner is a convicted and imprisoned drug dealing gang member. And yet you still feel you can complain when people have something to say about that! No one likes drug dealing gang members OR people who support them, and even those who are close to you think it’s weird that you’re pretending he’s not in prison / working on an oil rig / working as an insurance broker
View attachment 539234
Hahahahahaha. What a thick duck. She literally creates these kinds of questions by pretending he’s there and putting herself out there publicly. Do one will ya.

Reactions: 4
Hahahahahaha. What a thick duck. She literally creates these kinds of questions by pretending he’s there and putting herself out there publicly. Do one will ya.
There’s plenty of ‘influencers’ that don’t show a speck of their private life for the exact reason that it’s PRIVATE. Naomi has made her own bed and now refuses to lie in it - tough tit. Also, STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE ‘NAOMI BUN’ HAPPEN. I was doing that when I was 14 (32 now) cos I saw it in a mag, mizz I think. YOU. DID. NOT. CREATE. IT. God she fuckin boils my piss.

Reactions: 8
There’s plenty of ‘influencers’ that don’t show a speck of their private life for the exact reason that it’s PRIVATE. Naomi has made her own bed and now refuses to lie in it - tough tit. Also, STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE ‘NAOMI BUN’ HAPPEN. I was doing that when I was 14 (32 now) cos I saw it in a mag, mizz I think. YOU. DID. NOT. CREATE. IT. God she fuckin boils my piss.
You’ve just unlocked a memory with mizz magazine! It was mizz and then sugar for when I was a little older because it talked about sex 😂

Reactions: 6
You’ve just unlocked a memory with mizz magazine! It was mizz and then sugar for when I was a little older because it talked about sex 😂
Thought I was the dogs bollocks when I was allowed to buy MORE mag 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
You can drink and feed. Shouldn’t take drugs or have any in your house though
I didn’t think you should have alcohol and feed literally at the same time pretty much? I thought you are supposed to wait...... but maybe you can.
🤣🤣 about the drugs though!

I didn’t think you should have alcohol and feed literally at the same time pretty much? I thought you are supposed to wait...... but maybe you can.
you can it’s fine, more of the issue would be looking after a baby/child rather than any alcohol going into the milk

She’s a massive bellend but literally nothing wrong with drinking and feeding. The bad thing would be being too drunk to watch your child properly and even then there would be nothing wrong with your milk. I wouldn’t be knocking it back as a single parent, she can’t drive in an emergency etc

Reactions: 1
She’s a massive bellend but literally nothing wrong with drinking and feeding. The bad thing would be being too drunk to watch your child properly and even then there would be nothing wrong with your milk. I wouldn’t be knocking it back as a single parent, she can’t drive in an emergency etc
And getting into bed with a baby after a drink is dodgy territory too I’d imagine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.