Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing Jonathan is counting is the number of years left on his prison sentence Naomi… why are you still pretending he’s home?!! It’s hilarious! Her friends must laugh about her when she posts tit like this. Everyone knows! She was even mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread today as “the heroin dealer’s girlfriend”. Embarrassed for her!
6CF088BC-E577-43E2-BB7D-793B0331BD46.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s bleeping insane isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣 I still can not believe there is a little boy on this earth who’s name is SULLIVAN

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing Jonathan is counting is the number of years left on his prison sentence Naomi… why are you still pretending he’s home?!! It’s hilarious! Her friends must laugh about her when she posts tit like this. Everyone knows! She was even mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread today as “the heroin dealer’s girlfriend”. Embarrassed for her!
View attachment 1201426
I mean he might be counting …. From his cell? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1201426
Well, she isn’t his wife even with that ugly ring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread should get sent to Liverpool echo. Hair influencer photoshops prison drug dealing boyfriend onto pics 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread should get sent to Liverpool echo. Hair influencer photoshops prison drug dealing boyfriend onto pics 🤣🤣🤣
wasn’t that the paper who she did an anonymous interview with about tattle which just confirmed everything we know is true😩

Been a while since I’ve posted- I used to be on here under the name Bubbles. I for one can’t wait for jonafun to get out 😂 she’s got far too boring lately! Although I am glad to see she is still keeping up the facade of him being there with her, as there hadn’t been any of that for a while! 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s absolutely mental. Pretending he’s there, but also saying that her sister has been looking after the child all week because she’s been busy.
Can’t wait to see which company she’s gone to London to “work with”… I’m amazed she still bothers trying to work with brands / companies as they always get told about her being a heroin dealing gang member’s girlfriend and drop her

Reactions: 4
Little birdy told me that her salon isn’t doing so well at all. Mostly empty. Must be hard to start from scratch when you can’t launder your heroin dealer boyfriend’s money.

Reactions: 11
Little birdy told me that her salon isn’t doing so well at all. Mostly empty. Must be hard to start from scratch when you can’t launder your heroin dealer boyfriend’s money.
It’s blatantly just a front isn’t it! I think someone said a while back that perhaps his associates would still be giving her money… I don’t know how it works myself obviously as I don’t have an “insurance broker” for a partner 😂 but that could be what’s going on!

Did anybody see the story she put on of the cups of teas? I thought it looked like a guys hand holding the other cup but I'm not sure when Jonathan would get out of jail

Reactions: 2
Really feel we need to reignite this thread 😂 Also I typed her name in on here and saw comments on another thread about her- is Jonafun looking at 20 years?! For some reason I thought it was only a few years… mental if she’s planning on “waiting” for him, and their poor son! Also wondering what “big company” she was doing a campaign with yesterday… AND SHE STILL DIDN’T WEAR A BRA 🙈

The shoes she wears are the ugliest things, trying to distract from her implants by her knees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.