Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mustn’t have many friends (if any!)… if I carried on like that, my mates would be having a word!! Why would you pretend that your partner is living with you, when it was in the news that he’s actually in prison… and then wonder why people were asking about it?!! She’s got some serious issues.

Reactions: 7
Imagine putting up that she’s a solo lone all by herself parent then 5 minutes later saying her kid was distracted by the dad talking to him. Which is it?
I wondered the exact same thing. Is she trying to say that he falls into the ‘partner isn’t helpul’ category cos if he is there, he doesn’t do anything does he 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Giving Sul privacy ... but signed him up and her to a modelling/advertising agency 🤣🤣
Ok Naomi 🙄

• Sick
New to this thread! Glad I found it. I’ve never been sure about her for a while. I asked for a face app at her salon and she was rude and blocked me. Found out so much tea. And we’ll here I am. And just found this on her sisters tik tok. Assuming they share the same dad??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
New to this thread! Glad I found it. I’ve never been sure about her for a while. I asked for a face app at her salon and she was rude and blocked me. Found out so much tea. And we’ll here I am. And just found this on her sisters tik tok. Assuming they share the same dad??

Reactions: 3
Welcome to the thread!
Yes, both Naomi’s dad and her partner (her son’s father) Jonathan are in prison

Reactions: 2
What tea you got then troll ?

Does she not have a recent pic of Jonafun and Sullivan? Even if she solo parents not quite sure what that entails surely Jonafun has seen Sullivan and had photos took or is that her trying to keep somethings private ?
she does have recent photos of them but it’s in a prison visiting room. Can’t post that on Instagram can she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my goddddddd. Followed this girl recently because her tutorials kept coming up on my feed. Just come across the thread and I am SHOOK. That photoshopped Xmas picture has finished me off for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly then real reasons she tired is daddy is in prison and she has no help and get your son a haircut. Mum guilt that’s all you hear most days 😴
most mothers work and suck it up and get on with it we don’t take to social media to moan moan moan.

Honestly then real reasons she tired is daddy is in prison and she has no help and get your son a haircut. Mum guilt that’s all you hear most days 😴
most mothers work and suck it up and get on with it we don’t take to social media to moan moan moan.
And stop referring to her son as 'my lover' it sickens me

Reactions: 7
She’s suddenly started appearing on my
TikTok again the waste of space. No time for enablers

She’s away out a night out 😂😂😂 with udders like hers I’d be looking for my money back please buy a bra you’ll end up with a black eye

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.