Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
She used to do my hair at Rehab until I found someone much better. I just don’t understand how she lives off the profit of a drug gang. She is living off him selling drugs to someone else’s child. No empathy. No shame. Everyone makes mistakes I get that. But his isn’t a mistake. He’s a dangerous man who shouldn’t be anywhere near a child but that’s just my opinion. How can you be a good dad when you sell class A drugs to other human beings knowing the effects
Did she tell you about him or did you find out on here / some other way?

Reactions: 2

Ninetiesbitxh

A salon called rehab lollll
Ohh okay! I wondered if she was actually a hairdresser as she never seems to colour anyone’s hair 😂. It’s all just scrunchies and blow drys on her own hair. Find it hard to believe she would have been able to save up and pay for her own salon.. defo drug money

Bonbonbon20

That’s crazy. I always presumed he was conceived when Mr Heroin came out of prison. Would love to know what he did again to go back inside? Surely someone on here knows!

Abongo

VIP Member
She said on her stories that she struggled to convince the landlord of her shop to let to her because they had read what’s on here about her…. I expect she probably gave them a nice big wedge of drug money to get around it. There’s no way she had any money of her own - she hasn’t worked in over a year, and i doubt she’s been honest with her tax returns in the past, so likely wouldn’t have received the 80% self employment assistance. So where did the money for the new shop rent and return come from??! 🤔 That shop should have been called POC hair (proceeds of crime) rather than SUL hair!
Ah thank you. Got ya. POC hair 😂

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Thanks @the_moonins ❤
Your recap just gave me flashbacks to when she was telling everyone she had got all of our IP addresses 😂

for any new readers here is a pic that Naomi photoshopped at Christmas to show her followers that jonafun is actually with them despite her friends and family and lots of other people knowing he’s in HMP for heroin dealing. Don’t believe everything you see on the gram.
View attachment 518137
😂😂😂 Wonder if we’ll get to see the photoshopped first birthday pics?!!

• Haha
Yeah I think it was the same person that she had for the newborn pic to edit him in the picture. I bet the photographer thinks what the actual fuck 😂
But wouldnt this then defeat the object of the less people knowing the better asking a photographer she has used a couple of times to do that if she is that desperate for people not finding out about where her boyfriend really is? Unless the photographer is a maybe a friend of hers. If that is not the case and it was a photographer I would look at another career because its clear to see its photoshopped. Thats what makes me think it wasnt a professional.

Emma3663

I’ll be honest it’s no nice if they say your child was bad or did something, but I’d rather know
Totally agree, I hate picking my kids up from school and the teacher saying they’ve been cheeky or naughty BUT I’d rather be told straight than someone sugar coat it cos they know me/don’t wanna say anything and me think my child’s this perfect little human!

Annue

VIP Member
At this point, no one has to try to “take her down”… not that anyone is. All you have to do is Google her and it brings this thread up 😂 She is her own downfall by sticking with an imprisoned drug dealing gang member. She’s made her choice
Couldn’t agree more !!! She chose this lavish lifestyle and the dirty money